Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-09-2012, 06:33 AM
neptune13

Quote:
I have told many stories and could tell so many more, but humans as a whole were not given a way out 2000 of years ago. I know there are stories that tell so but that is not the same as they are true (nor that they are false). The problems of Earth started long before humanity were given birth, the problem might be the humans, but it is not fair to completely give them the whole bill. We are some that come back life after life trying to save this planet and some day in the future we might succeed. But many keep talking about a person who is said to not have reincarnated in 2000 years (if that is true I do not know) and beings who have never lived on Earth, why are they not down here helping if they care so much, that I wonder?

I just think that those Humans who have chosen to reincarnate on our 'Home World Earth' since the dawn of 'Mankind' have failed badly. Our planet has not improved. It is getting worse. The problems on earth started with mankind. You can blame the fallen angels or whomever you choose...BUT...Mankind had the final decision. No repeated incarnations have made this world a better place. It has gotten worse. Rain Forests don't have a choice. Animals don't have a choice. Sea Creatures don't have a choice. Humans have wounded this planet and for all of the incarnated/reincarnated over and over again humans...hmmm...you do the maths. (Don't blame Supernaturals or Anything that existed before mankind. Humans were given dominion over Earth.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 29-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Quagmire

I do not say that the humans do not have their play in things, I just say it might not be as simple as it might seem to deal out the blame. Also; the Earth could have been in a far worse shape than it is in today. Failed in restoring what once were; maybe, failed in not helping at all; I do not think so. Though the Earth is in the worst shape I have ever witnessed, I also for the first time in a long time see hope. Yet nothing is decided and the future can take many forms. And it is not even sure that humans take place n t at all. Only the future can truly reveal that I think Also; humans were given dominion over Earth by beings that did not have the authority to do so and have and will be fought until they realize so (as far as my knowledge tells me). The humans all so need to realize this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
but, when Spirit/God/Angels reveal something then there is no other answer.. for me anyways..

Yes, sure. But maybe what spirit tells you is only what it knows from where it exist or what applies to your path only. For others this might be very different. I clearly remember me choosing things for myself. Though I do suspect an imbalance within the spirit world (or at least parts of it) and young souls (or what you want to call them) have little or no saying in things and really at this age do not get the time needed before being sent back.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Toolite

A soul no matter who and level. If you are fully evolved you wouldnt be in flesh at all. But because of neg decisions our soul makes were made to live again until the soul is complete. Thats not easy. We are very selfish beings. To pay our debt too.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Toolite

We reap what we sow. Getting back what we gave the good and bad. This is my understanding.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever
Old 29-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Toolite

Lets look at the Arch Angels who are spiritually mature in all areas. They arent reincarnating. They dwell in the most high and can leave when and however form they want. Learning to silence the ego is childs play to the heavens but many of us are childre
Old 29-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Toolite

Compared to our elders who always dwelled in heaven. We go to heaven but dont get to stay because we are not mature enough.
Glory To God Forever
Old 30-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Quagmire

Toolite how do you know that the ArchAngels are not incarnated. I was told a story by a friend that told me she had had an incarnated life as an ArchAngel but stopped it because that life of hers hurted those she loved (think it was something like that). I have other mortal lives than the one I have here as human with a body that can decay and/or be killed (though in some realms it seem (for some of them) like it is very much eternal because the environment does not wear it down). Though the body is nothing like the body I have as a human, I usually describe it as a light body because it is not so dense and can easilier change frequence and bend the light of it to alter form. Some of those other incarnations can easier walk between realms and dimensions than other, though some time in the future of me I will try to create an incarnation for myself where I create a body that freely can walk where ever it wants.
Old 30-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Toolite

If an Arch Angel has then in my opinion really doest know when life began. In my opinion a person would not be an AA that reincarnated. IMO. For a person who is at a master level you most be producing in all areas .
I believe anyone in flesh today is
Old 30-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Toolite

Still learning and still growing.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever
Old 30-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Toolite

Please explain how you come to the conclusion that u can select your reincarnation now?
Glory To God