Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-08-2011, 12:05 AM
nightowl

Do we create spiritual echoes?

I was thinking today how cool it is to hear an echo in a canyon. How your voice comes back to you because the physics are just right. I have heard people say once you speak a word you cannot take it back. So when we send forth spiritual energy how much of it bounces off of the environment we are in and how much is absorbed? I have heard people talk about ghost leaving an imprint of energy left by someone who has passed over. What I was wondering is how much do we imprint on the environment or people we come in contact with, how much bounces off of places and people and how much is absorb by them? Do we leave spiritual echoes while we live? Little pieces of our energy bouncing off of whomever or whatever…rambling I am.

nightowl
Old 01-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Michael B.

I'd say it's all dependent, some people deflect our actions, some people take them in. The world however is a representation of all our actions, and all of the actions of those who've lived. Everything we do has an some effect on the world, regardless of our notice of it.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Greenslade

It's not such a daft question after all. I have a work colleague who's a bit of an old woman, he tends to make a meal out of a snack and doesn't know when to stop. Quite frankly, it gets on everyone's nerves. When he gets to that stage. his energies rankle me and they resonate in a way that's... annoying. All I do is think about sending him some chill-out energies and he seems to calm down. When I'm on the go he's a bit more relaxed and can deal with the situation better, but if I've been away for a couple of days he reverts to type. As part of my job I have to deal with stroppy people, and it would be so easy to get sucked into that situation. Some people thrive on that and very often trying to calm it down only makes it worse by adding fuel to the fire. In that situation I just disconnect and watch them deflate because I'm not feeding them energy.

There's a stone circle not far from here, a really creepy place. Getting to it involves walking through a wood that freaks me out a little, and getting to the other side makes you feel you've been transported back a few thousand years. Just standing there you can feel the energies of the people who used to go there, like ghosts of ancient Druid priests.

It also happens in these forums, the energies created by the writing can get picked up by the reader. Try it sometime. Just sit back and detach a little from the words themselves and think about the person that posted them, or look at their avatar and see what that conjures up.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:12 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I was thinking today how cool it is to hear an echo in a canyon. How your voice comes back to you because the physics are just right. I have heard people say once you speak a word you cannot take it back. So when we send forth spiritual energy how much of it bounces off of the environment we are in and how much is absorbed? I have heard people talk about ghost leaving an imprint of energy left by someone who has passed over. What I was wondering is how much do we imprint on the environment or people we come in contact with, how much bounces off of places and people and how much is absorb by them? Do we leave spiritual echoes while we live? Little pieces of our energy bouncing off of whomever or whatever…rambling I am.

nightowl
Use few words that make an impact. Speak on behalf of the wisdom within. Few words, heavy impact. For 'I' Being comes with simplicity. Jesus in my opinion was the most evolved human that ever walked the earth as well as the buddha. They left a heavy imprint.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
If we can feel other peoples vibe/energy, then they must feel ours. I usually don't consider that other people can feel my energy. lol.

But going to a sacred place, or just getting a feeling about a place, like the creeps, that is all vibes/energy you are feeling back.

zipzip
Old 01-08-2011, 06:33 PM
nightowl

Feeling each others energy is something I think we all have experienced. It is the question of how does it linger? Greenslade and moke touched on the imprint that can be left behind from a person or persons. How long do you think it can bounce around? I wonder if we every run into or encounter our own spiritual energy that we released in one place only to find it has traveled to another.

nightowl
Old 02-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Greenslade

How long do we bounce around, NightOwl? Energy can't be destroyed, only changed. One person's energy touches another's, and they carry that touch with them for as long as they exist. It's like something you said or did to anther as a child, the memories of it linger on even though they're not the foremost in their minds - but they are still there. Perhaps the person changes slightly because of it. I believe we are made of of our 'core energy' but with little bits of others we meet along the way. I have never been an exponent of this 'We Are One' concept, but if we carry a little bit of someone else with us then you can see the Universe is working towards that.

The jury is still out on the travelling from place to place though. Perhaps to Spirit there is no such thing as place, anywhere is everywhere. It's like a conversation I had with another member about Spirit being in two places at the same time. They were working with someone on the other side of the world but Spirit was with them both at the same time. Distance was irrelevant to Spirit. While those Druids left their imprints on the stone circle that would seem to be a million miles away from you, what if Spirit didn't 'see' those million miles? OK, here's an experiment if you care to indulge. You're in East Coast USA and I'm in north east Scotland, so there's quite a bit of distance between us. Have a look at the circle and see what you get - http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2 It might answer your question.

Have fun :-)
Old 02-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Master
Do we create spiritual echoes?, No No NO No no no no no no...............
Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 AM
mattie

How Energy Works

You aren’t rambling, you’re exploring how energy works & that’s great.

Our energy extends far beyond our personal energy field (aura) to our collective consciousness.

I’m not sure that ‘bounces off’ or ‘absorbed’ are how it works. It might be more like energy that is associated w/ or layered w/ places, etc.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Docha

I would say yes we do.

I always tell people half kidding I would rather be haunted by the dead than the living.

Though I would have not described it as echos before this thread. I have validations of such things myself but no proof that is tangible to back it.

I'm sure you do as well. :)