Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Knower

Question Causing triggers

Has anyone here ever intentionally tried to trigger their twin (out of a place of love?) As in, if you know there's something that if they see or hear it, they'll have to face or work through something that needs to be reflected on and cleared? Or is triggering best done through oneself, energy, etc?

Deep thoughts of today.
Old 15-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps... As I can go from bashful to a$$hole pretty darn quick, so maybe lol.

Last edited by T.L.M. : 16-07-2018 at 01:07 AM.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
Has anyone here ever intentionally tried to trigger their twin (out of a place of love?) As in, if you know there's something that if they see or hear it, they'll have to face or work through something that needs to be reflected on and cleared? Or is triggering best done through oneself, energy, etc?

Deep thoughts of today.

For the most part, i'm sure it's unconscious that they do it. (trigger the other)

something about this post seems controlling and forcing rather than sitting with yourself and examining why you need to do this. I know, to reflect and clear.Does it mean they will do exactly what you expect them to do once triggered and how to do it and when?

This reminds me of those 'sayings' in TF community of how one must cease constantly looking to see if twin is doing what they need to and should do and start doing you more.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
No, not in that way. I actually felt the exact opposite way: not try to change them, not try to make them grow, not try to interfere.
I felt the exact opposite as in wanting them to learn when they were ready, allowing them to find out things for themselves in their own time. I accepted him as he was.
I only spoke up about certain things when it was relevant or when asked. I didn't want to push/usher/steer/guide him into any direction and this felt really strong. As if it was given in from Above.

I have felt the urge to do it a few times, yes, but I didn't. I recognized that it is ego that makes you want to do that. Meaning there's a learning point for you when you feel like it.
If you have difficulty accepting someone the way they are, they're not the right one for you.
Abraham phrased that beautiful at some point, that too many people feel like "If only you'd change, you'd be perfect for me!"
Old 16-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Guide

Sent you a message on this.