Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Appletwig

Celebrity soulmates/twinflames… is it possible?

We've all done it - had crushes and fallen in love with famous actors, celebrities, sportsmen, pop stars, whoever. We wouldn't be human otherwise, would we? But now comes the crazy bit! Do you think it possible that, just sometimes, probably extremely rarely, the object of your crush could be a soulmate or twin flame, from a distance?

I'm just wondering how to explain feelings that I've had for decades for a certain British actor. It sounds ridiculous, and I feel kinda embarrassed writing about it to tell the truth. It started from the very first moment I saw him on TV. I must have been about 12 at the time. It was a feeling of familiarity, recognition, like I was looking at my brother, or even myself. That we were from the same mold and connected in some way. The feelings are just as strong thirty years later. Sometimes it's so intense that the ends of my fingers tingle when I see him or even think about him, it can be overwhelming and confusing and frustrating all at once. It's less about physical attraction, and more about a feeling of familiarity. I've obviously never met him, and highly unlikely ever to. I'm completely willing to accept it's just another obsession with a famous guy on TV, but…. well, I just don't think it is!! Do you think there is there anything to learn from this? How can I work out what to do?
Old 24-11-2013, 12:28 AM
InFurs

It has been discussed several times on the forum but it is very possible that your twin flame can be a celebrity or a famous individual. Not to mention they are human too :) Some people argue it is impossible because they believe these kind of relationships can only happen when the two people physically meet, but I think that the circumstances are different for everyone, and two flame meetings are often random anyway. But of course you are inclined to believe what you want to.
Although you feel that this person may be spiritually involved with you, you still question it, which is insanely human. We've been conditioned to use what we call logic and ignore what our heart says and use our brain, which is useful in mundane day to day situations but isn't as helpful with spirituality.

Follow what your heart tells you. If you truly feel it with all your being, you may as well be right. Only you can tell, and since we can't ask the actor, its up to you.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Guide
Celebrities are just regular people. So to say it's impossible would be a bit ignorant.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:36 AM
twistedflame

Before all this stuff happend with me, I would have thought you were acting silly thinking that a celebrity was a TF. Now, I can honestly say I have no idea. Only you know for sure. Could it be infatuation or obsession? Heck yes! But maybe it's not.

Carrie
Old 24-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Honestly

Only you can tell what it is! I know i've never been obsessed with this famous person I've dreamt about for years. If it was a choice I would not have chose him. There's not much to do about it though. Go with the flow, maybe he'll show up some day, not much point in stalking the guy. I can never convince him or anyone else what has happened in my life, I know what I know, but who would believe me anyway:) ???

Blessings on your journey!
Old 24-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Knower

The best way to be sure is too meet that celebrity in person. Are you living in the same country? Is he coming to yours? I mean find a way to meet him and see what happens.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Master
A celebrity is still human & subjected to the same unconscious mystery's of feeling. Often I would dismiss this; because its a big& very unusual- but carries complete logic & somewhat common sense... Although,I dream impossible dreams,sometimes dreaming the unattainable is the only way to make it attainable &sustainable in all sense of 'physical reality- if it wasn't possible, I wouldn't be able to even create the mere thoughts' in mind- never mind bring them into physically reality and conscious existing in the intention nor it be received of the same equal? I guess value of self&dreams, and true love is arguably a defense in arguing such possibility's. Next,you have to ask your self what is more impossible that you exist or you could exist in such circumstance of dreams &possibilities of love?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Appletwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds
The best way to be sure is too meet that celebrity in person. Are you living in the same country? Is he coming to yours? I mean find a way to meet him and see what happens.

Oh if only! Yes we are in the same country, but I just feel meeting him or running into him by chance is so unlikely. This is what confuses me. I have had extremely intense connections before, and with all three of those people the feeling was mutual and without any doubt, as I believe these connections are. One in particular was one of the most powerful experiences of my life - walking down the street one day we passed each other, stopped dead, looked back at each other and just stood there speechless, staring at each other unable to speak. Finally we both blurted out at the same time "who are you? I know you from somewhere but I know we've never met". And so it went on….. Anyway, that's another story, but the amazing thing is that this actor and that guy have an uncanny resemblance.

I'm not sure I believe it can ever be a one sided thing. This actor doesn't even know of my existence!! This is what I'm having trouble understanding, how can I feel like this when we have never met and he doesn't even know who I am?? Surely it has to be mutual?

Thanks for all the replies so far, I was nervous posting this but it is heart warming to have so many people understand and believe. xx
Old 24-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonds

That would make for an interesting hour & convocation. Discretion is probably 'key' until both party's are physical present making a direct exchange of sense of; ironic- here we both sit-entertaining one& other over coffee'.

Hilarious, in all the right ways. : D

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-11-2013, 05:28 PM
AquarianPhoenix84

Color

Im kind of going through the same thing. The person Im attracted to is an Internet personality. Ive talked to him, one on one, on a couple occasions and He definitely recognizes me among other "fans."

When I first saw him it was a strange feeling I will never forget, however I will also never be able to describe it in words because it was so different to what I had experienced before. Its was as though I was woken up from a long and dreary sleep. I honestly felt myself come back to life.

My immediate feeling for him was "I have to know him" and im currently trying, some weeks I feel im making progess, other weeks I feel im trying too hard and am afraid to lose his interest.

But understand this, you are not alone :)