Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
My point is to make the distinction between what is partially true and what is wholly true about what we are.
Just right now the sun is shining and the sky is blue, that's true. Tonight there won't be a blue sky and I'll see the stars, tonight that will be true. What's also true is that there is no sky and it's not blue, it's the sunlight reflecting and refracting off particles in a layer of atmosphere and the blue is all the colour that's left.

It's true that Tiger Woods is a golfer because he plays golf, it's also true that it's partially true that a golfer is not all he is. He is also a father, husband, friend, son.....

Some things are true, some things are true in context and some things are partially true given the amount of information.

It's partially true that Tiger Woods is a golfer because that's not all he is. At the same times as he's plaything golf or being a friend, he's also being a divine being. You don't stop being a divine being when you shut your computer down and go food shopping. When you see what is, you see what is true.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:11 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I know who I am. I am a victim. This is who I always was and will always be. I am a sufferer. I have always suffered and I always will.

I am forced to fight to speak for myself as there are too many others who have victimized me by dictating to me their version of me. They have maligned and damaged me, at my very core and foundation. Some people might like to respond and tell me that I am wrong about myself and what I'm saying, thereby proving my point.

Otherwise, I am the sole source of the big bang explosion. Nobody on earth has the ability to know it or understand it. I am ignored, accused or attacked in response to telling my own truth.

I know only evil and darkness.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
I know who I am. I am a victim. This is who I always was and will always be. I am a sufferer. I have always suffered and I always will.

I am forced to fight to speak for myself as there are too many others who have victimized me by dictating to me their version of me. They have maligned and damaged me, at my very core and foundation. Some people might like to respond and tell me that I am wrong about myself and what I'm saying, thereby proving my point.

Otherwise, I am the sole source of the big bang explosion. Nobody on earth has the ability to know it or understand it. I am ignored, accused or attacked in response to telling my own truth.

If this is your truth then you are welcome to it. I am glad that it is not my truth.

Peace.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I am ignored, accused or attacked in response to telling my own truth.

I tried to engage.
Old 28-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

I'm sorry you've been mistreated little.nation. I have too.

Have faith in your own worth.

Other people may treat you like you're worthless, but the truth is you're priceless.

People's judgments towards you are false. In other words, they don't see you as you really are.

Unless people see you as divine, completely lovable, utterly beautiful, and absolutely priceless, they're not seeing you as you really are.

Peace and great joy to you.

All is well.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Color

Quote:
Oh my, I am so sorry.
I wish you could spend a lot of time reading some things...even here.
Reading through pages ...not just 1 or 2 quotes from Abraham-Hicks in the LOA section....to
help re-program your beliefs in your subconscious mind...
As an experiment for a few days.

Or not. *shrug*

It's just what we say, what we think, what we believe will be what continues to happen....the famous 'self-fulfilling prophecy'.
"If you say you can't , you're right.
If you say you can, you're right."

Take care, best wishes...I have found we, ourselves, have to make the effort to change things...and
once we have suffered 'enough'...we finally

dig in and make that effort.
I certainly was not always this clear, ha! Until I got sick of being the way I was.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
God separates so He can Love Another.
Exactly.

Since He is the Only One....He had to!!!! LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my, I am so sorry.
I wish you could spend a lot of time reading some things...even here.
Reading through pages ...not just 1 or 2 quotes from Abraham-Hicks in the LOA section....to
help re-program your beliefs in your subconscious mind...
As an experiment for a few days.

Or not. *shrug*

It's just what we say, what we think, what we believe will be what continues to happen....the famous 'self-fulfilling prophecy'.
"If you say you can't , you're right.
If you say you can, you're right."

Take care, best wishes...I have found we, ourselves, have to make the effort to change things...and
once we have suffered 'enough'...we finally

dig in and make that effort.
I certainly was not always this clear, ha! Until I got sick of being the way I was.

I have too much knowledge. And I'm too old. And I'm under fierce possession, oppression and control. I've barely left my neighborhood for 10 years. Isolation.

Thank you for the effort and suggestions, though.
Old 18-06-2019, 03:39 AM
Master
Dear friends.

What is 'real' and what is 'truth' has been the subject of my contemplations of late.

If we are not already living within the "Matrix", technology has advanced to such an extent, that humanity soon WILL be.

We just have to look at the phenomena called "deepfakes" and the level at which Virtual Reality can copy what we perceive as "reality" to such an extent, that it is completely indistinguishable from the 'real thing'.

Through computer applications, we can make people say things they never did..or even create realistic images of people who simply do not exist...heck, even the Mona Lisa is talking now.

Those who spend a lot of time playing these video games will tell you that the created "fantasy world" is more 'real' than the world around them, as soon as they take off their headgear.

With the push towards everybody "living in cyberspace", is there an agenda to have everybody become totally oblivious to any world or reality which exists outside of it?

One just has to watch Elon Musk interviews to understand the way the world is heading...while the more 'traditional' folk will take up residence in the countryside, live off-grid and not have any mobile devices or computers, just so they can exist in a 'natural environment' and not an 'artificial environment'...until whatever government is in charge will make it illegal to do so, of course.

Then, it will not matter about what is going on with 'mother earth'...global corporations will get to do what they like, because the "outside world" will simply cease to exist as a reality, for those who have integrated their consciousness into the "augmented reality" which has now become the "new real" with all of the convincing 'fakery' which goes along with it...and it is so easy to manipulate minds under these circumstances.

There is a reason why so many people are "waking up", it is because they don't want their brains to be stuck in a machine for the rest of their lives...they don't want to walk around with their head in a "cyber cloud" without having any Earth to plant their feet on anymore.

It is all an illusion within an illusion...which only goes to illustrate the whole illusory nature of existence in the first place...whereby the ONLY thing that will remain "true", is the personal truth we can find deep within our own hearts, because everything ELSE will become a lie.

Thanks for reading.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:04 AM
BlackfoxNZ

you are only what the observer views- thought from inside my head with no origin