Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-04-2019, 12:00 AM
Ascender
Recently Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
My mother's sister (my aunt) died 2 days ago, we are in shock since she was a kind woman, we have buried her today according to Christian traditions. We got no sleep, prayed for her with candles as well, offered food for poor people, is there anything else we can do for her?
What makes you think their energy or spirit needs help? They have now less encumbering body. They are fine.
Old 13-04-2019, 05:26 AM
Seeker
calm the mind, dismiss all thoughts.

Pray, in pure earnest form to your highest good/to Jesus, Mary for the person. That she be well, be loved, be helped, so on and so forth. Not a time for grief, but a time to pay homage and send pure love.

You can also gently visualize the person while doing this. They will become aware of your intention and hear, but the love helps them. Very simple, pure of heart.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all have our time when we are called back to the Light that we came from and its not an easy time for those we leave behind. It is very rare that one does not make an easy crossing to the Light as there are so many around to help in the passing. Both the living and non living and the Angelic. We are never alone.

We want contacts we want to know that our loved one is fine, and many times it can take time for a message to come to us they are OK. We have to remember that we are at times called back for a higher purpose. It does not mean they have not made safe passage. More that they are busy at times settling in.

I know from perssonal experience loosing my Dad at the age of 25 (I am now 56) it was not until I was 36 and had my frist child (when he was 2) that I had any contact from my Dad (and I am a Medium).

Life is a blessing but too we are blessed in our passing. We are loved and remembered by our family.

Lynn
Old 13-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with lynn I had a fantastic father in law when he passed I sat down and wrote A poem about him I am no poet but I felt I needed to write it.my husband was the poet in our family when I showed him the poem he copied it printed it out and put it into a frame.
the poem was about him going home because his skills were needed elsewhere
it was given to my mother in law,and she said it made sense now because it was so like him.

Namaste
Old 27-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
My mother's sister (my aunt) died 2 days ago, we are in shock since she was a kind woman, we have buried her today according to Christian traditions. We got no sleep, prayed for her with candles as well, offered food for poor people, is there anything else we can do for her?

I hope you are doing okay. As others here have said, you do not need to do anything and what you have done already is great.

My aunt when she died of leukemia after a long battle with it, I saw her go into the light and vanish then almost immediately. Cancer patients when they pass are usually quite ready for it to occur unlike accident victims.

My uncle was a sudden accident victim due to his own folly, he visited me about 10 years after his death. It seemed to be the first chance he got to come, he was enquiring about the family. I tend to think due to his death being so sudden and tragic that maybe he had to go through more healing in the spiritual planes first (though they do not have the time sense we do anyway).

My grandfather who died of cancer, he visited both me and my sister at our houses the same night, 3 days after his death. He seemed great in his spirit form though I think he had not wanted to die, he seemed very fine about it when I saw him after his death. I have not seen him since that night.

Quote:
Do you think that she felt and feels our mourning emotions of grief?

possibly if still around. She though probably moved on when she died.

Think of your loved one as being at peace and happy now