Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-06-2019, 11:06 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Yes, no argument here.

Not so inclined to go to a retreat, but it is not over yet. As time and (will say) money allows and of course myself doing it.

In the hectic world we live in it does appear those quiet places are getting a bit rare.

I live in a rural area, so will take a stroll in the woods or find a quiet spot by a lake.

When I lived in a city would seek out places in a park away from the crowd and just sit and chill out.

I guess it is if one desires it strong enough, one will create space for it. Even it is just to remember to breath and

Namaste

Yes

"..........
Old 07-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Master
Hello,

At times there are conflicts in my life.

A question comes to mind; who is creating the conflict?

Answer; I am at times.

But, if I walk with an open heart and willingness to let go, then when conflict occurs, I have a choice, don't I?

Is it to react without thinking, without attempting to step back? Raw emotions, no filter, and what results from this? Escalation of the drama. Neither side listening and defenses go up. Conflict engaged.

Another way is to respond. Take a moment, breath, and see what is really going on. What mood am I in? Am I feeling stressed? Am I tired? Is the other feeling hurt in some way, so projecting out?

Then turn focus to the heart. Emotion may still arise, but not so reactive. Not so defensive. Recognizing my own trigger points and the others feelings. Recognizing the humanity in each.

Now, not saying roll over and take it, but can disengage. Walk away if it can not be resolved or it is not for me to take on. Let what is for another be for another.
For if creating conflict, is anyone really right? Disagree to disagree, then move on. Is where I seem to be at.

Easy to say, but takes focus and work to do. Not always successful at it, but finding myself able to disengage if necessary more and more.

To make efforts to understand. To let others walk his/her path and allow me to walk mine.

You can't change another if they are not willing to change or unable. Not my place to do so anyways. Can change myself in some ways, and do. Which involves how I relate to others and this world in general.

So, goes the inner journey and the interactions that may arise with others.
It does come back to the self. As I may affect others, they affect me.

As I see myself, I see you. As I see you, I see myself.
Funny how that may play out.

Just some things I am working out currently.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

At times there are conflicts in my life.

A question comes to mind; who is creating the conflict?

Answer; I am at times.

But, if I walk with an open heart and willingness to let go, then when conflict occurs, I have a choice, don't I?

Is it to react without thinking, without attempting to step back? Raw emotions, no filter, and what results from this? Escalation of the drama. Neither side listening and defenses go up. Conflict engaged.

Another way is to respond. Take a moment, breath, and see what is really going on. What mood am I in? Am I feeling stressed? Am I tired? Is the other feeling hurt in some way, so projecting out?

Then turn focus to the heart. Emotion may still arise, but not so reactive. Not so defensive. Recognizing my own trigger points and the others feelings. Recognizing the humanity in each.

Now, not saying roll over and take it, but can disengage. Walk away if it can not be resolved or it is not for me to take on. Let what is for another be for another.
For if creating conflict, is anyone really right? Disagree to disagree, then move on. Is where I seem to be at.

Easy to say, but takes focus and work to do. Not always successful at it, but finding myself able to disengage if necessary more and more.

To make efforts to understand. To let others walk his/her path and allow me to walk mine.

You can't change another if they are not willing to change or unable. Not my place to do so anyways. Can change myself in some ways, and do. Which involves how I relate to others and this world in general.

So, goes the inner journey and the interactions that may arise with others.
It does come back to the self. As I may affect others, they affect me.

As I see myself, I see you. As I see you, I see myself.
Funny how that may play out.

Just some things I am working out currently.

Hi Moonie ..

If you believe in L.O.A. then your are correct in that we are creating the experiences of conflict and harmony, however we are not as individuals creating the energy and reaction of others .

Each individual can react in a different way and there will be a self reflection there had for each of us in regards to how we act / behave and what we say and do in times of conflict .

Stand strong and be true to yourself and what has been said in regards to disagreement and being disrespected and there will be a point in time where the universe or other energies will step in and create an outcome for you ..

Some who have been mentally and emotionally abused for instance like myself once upon a time who has now found / regained their inner strength over time won't put up with people trying to put you down for the sake of their own sense of ego pride or self unhappiness and yet some will turn the other cheek and some will be so overwhelmed and unstable that they won't say boo to goose .

Many would testify to that there can be different expressions required for similar instances even when the situation seems similar .

When you are true to yourself however it doesn't matter what other's say as put downs because the L.O.A. kicks in where the speculators and the abusers have an opportunity to self reflect upon how they have behaved .

You see how can anyone else say for certain what another has experienced and use it as a matter of fact to put you down?

It doesn't make any sense to do that does it?

So if there is a core level of truth expressed at all times, standing tall, standing in your own power is justly so, even if that means you have to defend yourself ..

There does come a time as said though were the opportunity for some to reflect upon the truth will pass them by because they are caught up in so many other energies at play .

If you believe in L.O.A. in the way that I do the opportunity will come up again and again and again, there is no real good that can come out of avoiding the truth of a situation and if one does, it will only bring more conflict .. mainly within themselves .. I would say it definitely is a natural law of cause and effect .

x daz x
Old 07-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Moonie ..

If you believe in L.O.A. then your are correct in that we are creating the experiences of conflict and harmony, however we are not as individuals creating the energy and reaction of others .

Each individual can react in a different way and there will be a self reflection there had for each of us in regards to how we act / behave and what we say and do in times of conflict .

Stand strong and be true to yourself and what has been said in regards to disagreement and being disrespected and there will be a point in time where the universe or other energies will step in and create an outcome for you ..

Some who have been mentally and emotionally abused for instance like myself once upon a time who has now found / regained their inner strength over time won't put up with people trying to put you down for the sake of their own sense of ego pride or self unhappiness and yet some will turn the other cheek and some will be so overwhelmed and unstable that they won't say boo to goose .

Many would testify to that there can be different expressions required for similar instances even when the situation seems similar .

When you are true to yourself however it doesn't matter what other's say as put downs because the L.O.A. kicks in where the speculators and the abusers have an opportunity to self reflect upon how they have behaved .

You see how can anyone else say for certain what another has experienced and use it as a matter of fact to put you down?

It doesn't make any sense to do that does it?

So if there is a core level of truth expressed at all times, standing tall, standing in your own power is justly so, even if that means you have to defend yourself ..

There does come a time as said though were the opportunity for some to reflect upon the truth will pass them by because they are caught up in so many other energies at play .

If you believe in L.O.A. in the way that I do the opportunity will come up again and again and again, there is no real good that can come out of avoiding the truth of a situation and if one does, it will only bring more conflict .. mainly within themselves .. I would say it definitely is a natural law of cause and effect .

x daz x

Hi daz,

Yes, being true to myself. At times though it is not me creating the situation, then shift to how best deal with it.

I don't know if some of this is just the general atmosphere in society affecting people or not. Many seem stressed out and the energy is felt.

I am very sensitive to people. There are times simply have to step away.
Other times make efforts to defuse the situation.

Not saying lay down and take it, Protecting oneself is important in keeping oneself safe.

I make efforts not to assume. make attempts to atleast get the gist of what is going on.

As far as LOA, seem to work both ways and at times can clash. Meaning what I may be attracting and what another is attracting may clash. So, decide step into it or let it go.

People are people. Understand life can be difficult. Mainly to drop expectations.
Take it as it comes. Realize this too will pass.

As far as this self. Looking at set patterns and work to change what I can and adjust when needed. Seems an on going process.

The energies at play can be the truth at the moment. Can reveal what is really going on, if time is taken to face it.

We affect each other. As reflected through how we interact with one another. Some effects are subtle and takes slowing down and effort to see.
While others are in my face and takes effort to adjust.

Yes, cause and effects. At time though may know the effect without knowing the true cause. At other times may not always know the full effects made.

Pretty much an easy going guy. We all have our days. Believe a little patience and understanding can go a long ways. Not only with myself, but others as well.

Just, paying attention and trusting in my senses. To know when to speak and when to be silent. To know when to be involved and when it is not mine to take on.

All seem to form what is attracted to the self and what one may project in life, whether payed attention to or not.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you
Old 07-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi daz,

Yes, being true to myself. At times though it is not me creating the situation, then shift to how best deal with it.

I don't know if some of this is just the general atmosphere in society affecting people or not. Many seem stressed out and the energy is felt.

I am very sensitive to people. There are times simply have to step away.
Other times make efforts to defuse the situation.

Not saying lay down and take it, Protecting oneself is important in keeping oneself safe.

I make efforts not to assume. make attempts to atleast get the gist of what is going on.

As far as LOA, seem to work both ways and at times can clash. Meaning what I may be attracting and what another is attracting may clash. So, decide step into it or let it go.

People are people. Understand life can be difficult. Mainly to drop expectations.
Take it as it comes. Realize this too will pass.

As far as this self. Looking at set patterns and work to change what I can and adjust when needed. Seems an on going process.

The energies at play can be the truth at the moment. Can reveal what is really going on, if time is taken to face it.

We affect each other. As reflected through how we interact with one another. Some effects are subtle and takes slowing down and effort to see.
While others are in my face and takes effort to adjust.

Yes, cause and effects. At time though may know the effect without knowing the true cause. At other times may not always know the full effects made.

Pretty much an easy going guy. We all have our days. Believe a little patience and understanding can go a long ways. Not only with myself, but others as well.

Just, paying attention and trusting in my senses. To know when to speak and when to be silent. To know when to be involved and when it is not mine to take on.

All seem to form what is attracted to the self and what one may project in life, whether payed attention to or not.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you

Hey

Nice post and to be honest it's plain as day to see that the energy in your writing and how you respond to people including myself is most respectful and encompasses a genuine reflection of how you also describe yourself .

This is part of the parcel of the walk talk test, it's no good you spouting off biblical quotes for example and then damn anyone that say's jesus didn't die on the cross lol, because it's not really reflecting the core teachings is it .

I see a general uprising in angry stressy people, I can't help but notice it and I am sure many see it and feel it also ..

In regards to your point made regarding at times you don't create the situation, the situation at hand doesn't have to be consciously created in order for L.O.A. to work .. Some people deliberately go out of their way to avoid conflict and trouble and it can seem to have a knack of following them around hahaha ..

Nobody in their right mind would consciously create situations to stand up for themselves if they are ultra sensitive ..

Believe it or not I am ultra sensitive to most things, people (unless on a similar vibe) noise, certain artificial lights, the weather, other peoples negativity, pain .. you name the list goes on lol ...

I found myself saying many times that I have spent half my life recovering from one thing and another and a byproduct of self work and opening your heart is that everything seems to be magnified as an energy, be it grief or be it peace of mind ..

When you find yourself in the midst of lots of angry folks and in an environment at work where the energies are not inline with your spirit so to speak then normal days are challenging enough and I think a lot of peeps might be nodding their heads in agreement here ..

A sweet lady at my spiritual group (wendy) said just the other day that she dreads leaving her house because it's so difficult for her being in the public environments ... this isn't being disrespectful to others nor is it suggesting that she is mad or mentally ill, it simply reflects a vibration that she resonates with .. but it doesn't mean she is a pushover and there at times reflects the a misunderstanding certain people have about 'spiritual people' not standing up for themselves and telling a few home truths to others ..

I remember my mum saying many moons ago, when she stood up for herself on many occasions where people took her kindness and her generosity as a weakness ... for they couldn't be more wrong .. it's not about being popular or being a pushover, it is being true to yourself .. and at times it takes a lot of strength to stand strong within the energy of it, especially when the wolves are howling at your door ..

x daz x
Old 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey

Nice post and to be honest it's plain as day to see that the energy in your writing and how you respond to people including myself is most respectful and encompasses a genuine reflection of how you also describe yourself .

This is part of the parcel of the walk talk test, it's no good you spouting off biblical quotes for example and then damn anyone that say's jesus didn't die on the cross lol, because it's not really reflecting the core teachings is it .

I see a general uprising in angry stressy people, I can't help but notice it and I am sure many see it and feel it also ..

In regards to your point made regarding at times you don't create the situation, the situation at hand doesn't have to be consciously created in order for L.O.A. to work .. Some people deliberately go out of their way to avoid conflict and trouble and it can seem to have a knack of following them around hahaha ..

Nobody in their right mind would consciously create situations to stand up for themselves if they are ultra sensitive ..

Believe it or not I am ultra sensitive to most things, people (unless on a similar vibe) noise, certain artificial lights, the weather, other peoples negativity, pain .. you name the list goes on lol ...

I found myself saying many times that I have spent half my life recovering from one thing and another and a byproduct of self work and opening your heart is that everything seems to be magnified as an energy, be it grief or be it peace of mind ..

When you find yourself in the midst of lots of angry folks and in an environment at work where the energies are not inline with your spirit so to speak then normal days are challenging enough and I think a lot of peeps might be nodding their heads in agreement here ..

A sweet lady at my spiritual group (wendy) said just the other day that she dreads leaving her house because it's so difficult for her being in the public environments ... this isn't being disrespectful to others nor is it suggesting that she is mad or mentally ill, it simply reflects a vibration that she resonates with .. but it doesn't mean she is a pushover and there at times reflects the a misunderstanding certain people have about 'spiritual people' not standing up for themselves and telling a few home truths to others ..

I remember my mum saying many moons ago, when she stood up for herself on many occasions where people took her kindness and her generosity as a weakness ... for they couldn't be more wrong .. it's not about being popular or being a pushover, it is being true to yourself .. and at times it takes a lot of strength to stand strong within the energy of it, especially when the wolves are howling at your door ..

x daz x

Greetings,

Thank you for the kind words. I feel good energy from you as well.

It does it take a lot of strength and self acceptance to stand up for yourself. Which is different then being defensive. At times can be a bit tricky to tell the difference.

In my view being defensive is digging the heels in the ground. Defending a position, not so much to prove it is totally true or not, but because a threat is felt in some way. The belief is attached to ones identity. So, questioning the belief questions the individual him/her self identity, IMO.

Where as standing up for oneself is not allowing another to bully his/her way upon one. You know who you are and deserve dignity and respect. When it turns into insults and being rude, well one has the right to call the other on it.

Not always easy for me to do, because may create conflicts and I for one have, at times, a hard time dealing with conflicts. At other times have to bite the bullet and take a stand. This is where separating what is mine and what is for another plays in.

Sometimes, forget about it, lol. Not to sound callous, but sometimes it is the other persons problem to figure out.

It comes down to tone and yes, the energy felt. At times I get called out and have to put myself in check. Not paying attention to how I may be coming across.

Other times it is just plain old misunderstandings.

While still yet if someone is attatched to his/her opions and/or beliefs, then it is pretty futile to attempt to butt heads. Nothing will be gained accept a headache or ill feelings. Not worth it, IMO.

The way I look at it, sometimes, is if the person does not follow a practice, religion, or holds the belief, then what's it to ya? What is really being defended?
Why attack the other, because fear is chosen over understanding?

Although I am sensitive to energy, I also have a side to me that is a bit detached from people at times. Not in an uncaring way, just may not get that involved.
Perhaps a self protecting habit picked up along the way.

Sometimes feel there are very few people around me that are even interested in any "spiritual" stuff. But, the other day this guy I work with just started telling me about a ghost he had in his house.

The ghost was the deceased previous owner. He described him to some family members of the deceased he knew and they were astonished that he described the deceased to a tee.

The guy I work with called a medicine women to do a house cleansing. She came in, went through the house and he told me he saw the energy rise up and leave the house.

Now all this coming from a guy I never thought was into any of this.
So you never know.

I think can set oneself up, if expecting the world to be as one wishes or thinks it should. At times it is finding ways to protect myself, to accept myself, and to give myself respect. For what is with in, tends to blend with what is all about and returned. Some LOA, perhaps.

When feeling overwhelmed, I remember to breath and return to myself, clear the mind and go on. may be for be for only a minute, but helps me.

Take each day as it comes and to remember to be grateful for having another day to live. Yeah, will have differences, but can be worked out if each is willing.

Keep on, keeping on, daz. As I feel you will.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:

Sometimes, forget about it, lol. Not to sound callous, but sometimes it is the other persons problem to figure out.

That’s not being callous that’s being straight up and it is true .

You see at a point the energies become entwined in such a way where it becomes a connective energy and there lies a responsibility that effects all parties in the exchange .

This is what relationships are all about from one perspective, relationships between oneself and another so to speak .

My 12 year relationship with a bipolar alcoholic who was sexually abused in her early childhood years was a relationship full of mental and emotional abuse and while I was in it I was in deep, I ended up losing myself which was actually a blessing in disguise ..

Once any relationship has run it’s course there is the aftermath of course and one has to live with what was said and what was done within the relationship ..

At this point I would say it is the other persons problem to deal with and it will always be their cross to bear in that respect .

I think to be honest, it’s always going to be that way in that everyone has to eventually deal with themselves and that’s not to say that people form relationships to help other’s along in that department, even the unhappy relationships bare fruit ..

My sufferings turned out to be the best that could of happened to me lol ..

I have explained a little more than I needed (which I am sure your cool about) but I was hoping just to illustrate a little bit more about people who shut their mind off, or try to from their issues aren’t really dealing with them .. People who in someway distance themselves from being a person in any way to avoid dealing with their pain are not going to resolve anything ..

One other thing which has come to mind that I want to explain something about regarding issues and dealing with them is that it’s not always about the immediate . When I started to self heal and recover from the abuse I awakened many self aspects including past life issues, one in particular where for some reason unknown to me at the time I didn’t feel worthy of being happy .. well cutting a long story short, through a desire and a longing to be free from all the sufferings, within self enquiry the reason became known to me after 3 years and then it took another 2 years to work through that ..

Now can you imagine how many issues people have got nowadays, those that they are aware of and those that they are not ..

Just emphasising how much work there is potentially to be done and for me it brings an understanding in part why we incarnate as many times as we do ..

Once the enquiry starts in a genuine fashion the floodgates can open .. now my point in all this, is the floodgates open because things need to come to the surface and they need to be resolved ..

The truth of all matters remain while one can brush them under the carpet or not, things don’t disappear when you do this, they don’t disappear when you don’t think about it either ..

500 years later and many lifetimes in between what I buried under the carpet no longer stayed buried .

I hope this helps some peeps (thanks for the platform Moonie to get my thoughts across)

I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and empowerment also .

x dazzle x
Old 08-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
That’s not being callous that’s being straight up and it is true .

You see at a point the energies become entwined in such a way where it becomes a connective energy and there lies a responsibility that effects all parties in the exchange .

This is what relationships are all about from one perspective, relationships between oneself and another so to speak .

My 12 year relationship with a bipolar alcoholic who was sexually abused in her early childhood years was a relationship full of mental and emotional abuse and while I was in it I was in deep, I ended up losing myself which was actually a blessing in disguise ..

Once any relationship has run it’s course there is the aftermath of course and one has to live with what was said and what was done within the relationship ..

At this point I would say it is the other persons problem to deal with and it will always be their cross to bear in that respect .

I think to be honest, it’s always going to be that way in that everyone has to eventually deal with themselves and that’s not to say that people form relationships to help other’s along in that department, even the unhappy relationships bare fruit ..

My sufferings turned out to be the best that could of happened to me lol ..

I have explained a little more than I needed (which I am sure your cool about) but I was hoping just to illustrate a little bit more about people who shut their mind off, or try to from their issues aren’t really dealing with them .. People who in someway distance themselves from being a person in any way to avoid dealing with their pain are not going to resolve anything ..

One other thing which has come to mind that I want to explain something about regarding issues and dealing with them is that it’s not always about the immediate . When I started to self heal and recover from the abuse I awakened many self aspects including past life issues, one in particular where for some reason unknown to me at the time I didn’t feel worthy of being happy .. well cutting a long story short, through a desire and a longing to be free from all the sufferings, within self enquiry the reason became known to me after 3 years and then it took another 2 years to work through that ..

Now can you imagine how many issues people have got nowadays, those that they are aware of and those that they are not ..

Just emphasising how much work there is potentially to be done and for me it brings an understanding in part why we incarnate as many times as we do ..

Once the enquiry starts in a genuine fashion the floodgates can open .. now my point in all this, is the floodgates open because things need to come to the surface and they need to be resolved ..

The truth of all matters remain while one can brush them under the carpet or not, things don’t disappear when you do this, they don’t disappear when you don’t think about it either ..

500 years later and many lifetimes in between what I buried under the carpet no longer stayed buried .

I hope this helps some peeps (thanks for the platform Moonie to get my thoughts across)

I appreciate your kind words of encouragement and empowerment also .

x dazzle x

Hey dazzle,

Relationships are tricky at times and a two way street.

When close to someone or even working with ( hopefully, lol) with someone issues will arise. Yes, there is a natural tendency for the energies to intertwine in some ways.

Glad you made it through your struggles. Which in its basics is not uncommon.
Can only support and help another for so long. There are times one has to support and help themselves, just to keep somewhat sane, lol.

If the other can help themselves and is not willing to do so, then tough decisions need to made. Is it worth it? Is it decaying my own well being? Is the other just going to repeat over and over again the same behavior? And so on. I think in any relationship when it feels toxic, such questions come to mind. Atleast for me.

So, self preservation kicks in and figure out that it may be best to walk away. Doesn't me I don't care, just no longer willing to be drained. The other has to deal with it, or not, thier choice. If a caretaker, then not so easy to do. This is when time is needed to take a break and recharge.

Depends on the situation.

On a more positive note, relationships can be great. Without them would be a pretty lonely and boring existence. We can inspire each other, support each other and even bring healing into each other's life. Teamwork baby.

So, it seems to go and the best I hope for is to survive it and possibly be wiser for it.

I am being mainly focused on life here at present. Feel some core issues are bubbling up, which draws attention to deeper healing being needed and done.

Interesting what you brought up about past lives having influences. Been brought to my attention over the years by others as well as dreams. Which have me be inclined that it holds some merit. But, another side of me says it has passed, let it go. So, focus returns to task at hand.

Perhaps what is done this time around influences the patterns and it can all balance out.( ideally).

Maybe, for Spirit it all just blends as one big experience and only matters while living this physical life.

The continuance of life and existence.

Nothing stays buried. It forms into something or blends with something else.
Can dig it up and wrestle with it or, for me at present, just pay attention to what arise. Sometime know the source of it, other times don't know.

Suppose given what is needed when ready and willing.

Your welcome.
Thanks again
Old 08-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
No boundaries except those made by the individual.

The individual in essence. being reflections of creation. Creation being the act, manifestation, flow. One in the on going continuance of life here and wherever else it my flow.

I share this perspective as well.

Everything has its own life, your physical body has its own life and lives its own way. We have a symbiotic relationship with our physical body; it depends on us and we depend on it. But when it is time to pee you can not say I am not going to pee. You can only hold it for so long and then your physical body is going to let it go no matter what you think.

Nature lives its own way. I love the great outdoors and often go camping. My mind, body, and spirit are rejuvenated when I am out in nature. It has a healing effect on me. But at the same time nature can be very dangerous, tornados, floods, mosquitoes, etc. Although I have found when I am centered and quiet inside mosquitoes do not bother me.

If fact, when I am one with my deeper being mountain lions look at me and then walk away. Deer come over to me and will eat from my hand, birds gather around me. Regardless of the individual lives that everything has in this creation they are all part of the one flow, and when we are in that flow we are one with all life, including nature.

When we are in that divine flow there is no inside or outside, there is only one-ness, and that one-ness can be seen, it can be perceived. Spirit can protect us from any danger if we are one with it, it can protect us from the dangers of our own mind. True clarity is when we clear and empty ourselves, and see life not in fragments of this and that but as one being expressing itself in various ways.

There is no you, there is no me, there is only what we call “awareness,” or a lack thereof. When physical life ends it all goes back to awareness. Everything in creation has varying degrees of awareness, varying perspectives. The perspective of and ant is different than the perspective of a bird, etc. Nonetheless, we are all part of the One state of being.

P.S. There is no way that we can not have relationships, if nothing more we have a relationship with ourselves.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I share this perspective as well.

Everything has its own life, your physical body has its own life and lives its own way. We have a symbiotic relationship with our physical body; it depends on us and we depend on it. But when it is time to pee you can not say I am not going to pee. You can only hold it for so long and then your physical body is going to let it go no matter what you think.

Nature lives its own way. I love the great outdoors and often go camping. My mind, body, and spirit are rejuvenated when I am out in nature. It has a healing effect on me. But at the same time nature can be very dangerous, tornados, floods, mosquitoes, etc. Although I have found when I am centered and quiet inside mosquitoes do not bother me.

If fact, when I am one with my deeper being mountain lions look at me and then walk away. Deer come over to me and will eat from my hand, birds gather around me. Regardless of the individual lives that everything has in this creation they are all part of the one flow, and when we are in that flow we are one with all life, including nature.

When we are in that divine flow there is no inside or outside, there is only one-ness, and that one-ness can be seen, it can be perceived. Spirit can protect us from any danger if we are one with it, it can protect us from the dangers of our own mind. True clarity is when we clear and empty ourselves, and see life not in fragments of this and that but as one being expressing itself in various ways.

There is no you, there is no me, there is only what we call “awareness,” or a lack thereof. When physical life ends it all goes back to awareness. Everything in creation has varying degrees of awareness, varying perspectives. The perspective of and ant is different than the perspective of a bird, etc. Nonetheless, we are all part of the One state of being.

P.S. There is no way that we can not have relationships, if nothing more we have a relationship with ourselves.

Hi Starman,

Thank you for sharing.

Sharing some thoughts.

Feel nature reflects back myself in many ways.

If feeling stressed, fearful, at odds other creatures can sense this.
Not only on a energetic level, but on a physical level. Hormones are released indicating these emotions, from what I understand.

But, feel your drawing attention to something deeper. In short, for me, as what is with in, affects what is without. Each plays off each other. Each adds to the wholeness of what is happening and being.

Can relate that the relationship with myself influences the relationship I have with others and nature in general. Always relating to what life may bring in some way.

You bring to me a simplicity to all the talk and finding a way to walk hand in hand with nature.

The experience you share of being calm and at peace with nature is beautiful.

Which further brings into view that what may be perceived in some ways as divisions are merely differences. To respect each life and find the space with in to live with them.

In the whole appears as one body. With in are the parts of the body. Yes each has its function to do and will do, if healthy. Each has it own flow, lol.

Safe travels.