Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 09-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you again.

I just watched some of your videos, I see what you mean by talking to a crowd and why you need to slow it down. I was a bit skeptical until "Debbie" and "Elizabeth" walked in and they were saying hi to them.

That's a good point about the names... I wonder why you are speaking with lower entities if you're asking for only well intended ones... How is it they know they can talk to you? Sorry I know you said you didn't know, just wondering out loud.
That's fine and thank you so much for taking the time to do that. :)

My videos aren't that great/clear, because I am very poor and all I have to work with is a P-SB7 with bad, generic speakers, a cheap laptop that's about 10 years old and pre-paid internet with only about half a gig left on it.

It's very difficult for me to hear anything, let alone anybody else, so I have learned not to expect too much. Steve Huff from Huff Paranormal has better videos than I and you should check those out instead.

I'm saving up to get a Lansig speaker (you can't use a bluetooth speaker with the Spirit Box), but this speaker alone is like AUD$300 - more than the price of the ghost box itself...I haven't done a Sb7 session in about a month because I just don't have any good equipment to do one...a spirit box just isn't enough anymore.

What I liked about that session with Blaise, was it identified the 'nine' of hearts on command and that was the clearest reply, but yeah, when the spirits said hi to my daughter and sister-in-law, that impressed me too.

With the spirit box, I have to take what I can get because it is totally anonymous, so it doesn't discriminate between higher entities and lower entities....lower spirits can come through pretending to be angels, god etc
Old 24-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm happy to be on a forum actually discussing these things, instead of continually trying to debunk them.

I don't think the Spirit Box is dangerous whatsoever, and here's why.

Think of the Spirit Box as an internet chat room, forum or any kind of social media.

Spirits tend to be more 'anonymous' than humans could ever be on the internet.

So, we go back to the idea of a chatroom or facebook etc.

If you consider that spirits were once human, they'll still carry around with them all their little 'human eccentricities' and just like there are 'trolls' on message boards and facebook, there are also 'trolls' on the Spirit Box.

I have had them come through and tell me they are 'demons' or 'Satan' or 'evil' (I don't know if that's just a 'self admission') and they all swear like a drunken sailor.

Anyway, I don't need to call down my guides or angels...I simply tell them to just cut through all the bull and talk to me, because I am way more curious than scared of them.

After that, I never seem to have any problems whatsoever.

I go into haunted locations with a 'go on then, scratch me, poke me, drain my energy...bring it on' attitude.

Suffice to say, I have never had an experience of any kind relating to this.

These spirits aren't really dangerous (well, the ones I talk to are not anyway)...they are more mischievous and annoying than anything else. lol

They are friendly overall, despite having a huge chip on their shoulder, but I guess 'being dead' will tend to do that.

Spirit Boxes are only 'extremely dangerous' if you go into it with any sort of fear or negative emotion....if you go into it with 'scientific curiosity', then it should all be good.

Super freakin cool and I wish I could join you for a ghost box session.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Seeker

just bought the Memorex 2Xtreme mb221 and the radio shack 12-820 for 45$ and 10$. They have yet to be hacked. Also just bought all the parts to my spirit portal.. 450$+ later. time to see if this stuff works
Old 27-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor
just bought the Memorex 2Xtreme mb221 and the radio shack 12-820 for 45$ and 10$. They have yet to be hacked. Also just bought all the parts to my spirit portal.. 450$+ later. time to see if this stuff works
That's awesome! Please let us know how you are doing after two months of this (since you last posted).

I'm tossing up between hacking a Memorex 2Xtreme and a Koss PP257. I'm also going to do the 'Shack Hack' due to the superior sound clarity.

Here's the 'hack list':
http://itcvoices.org/updated-hackable-radio-list/

In the end though, I'll probably just build a crystal radio with a germanium diode and a short antenna, or modify Tesla's Spirit Radio, working with copper-wrapped crystals instead and changing the aerial design from a spiral to a merkabah shape.

Just to let people know where I am heading with all this...

People are aware of Tesla's Spirit Radio...it looks like this:
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...t_radio_01.jpg

Then, we have EJ Gold's Beta Blocker Spirit Radio which looks like this:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FbbSYXunPhQ/hqdefault.jpg

Then basically, it's going to be something like this:

Build a Tesla Spirit Radio, but use copper wrapped crystals (quartz and germanium) and add a tetrahedron aerial instead.

I'm going to try VLF for a while and go 'old school', building a device that picks up on the Earth's magnetic fields and magnifying them all by grounding it back to the source creating a loop of energy.

I've found that while commercial and hacked ghost boxes are pretty good and all, they do have their nasty limitations.

I'd like to try and reproduce voices like the old Spiricom sessions once did, using more modern, up-to-date material.

Here's a demonstration of Gold's Spirit Radio (not to be confused with a Spirit Box):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEh4zZYse8

Here's a Spiricom session:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSCg23jkOC0

(I wouldn't use 'Bill's tone'...I'd either add a heterodyning tone feeding back into the sideband noise or I'd just use 'Pink noise' instead...it's much softer).

The whole aim is to find out where on the EM spectrum these 'ghosts' reside and tap into it and PS..it's not at 29 megacycles. lol

So, now you are all aware of where I am up to and what I'm doing...I just wish I could get one of those 'tech guys' from the other side to help me out now.

Happy ghost hunting peoples!
Old 27-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmallpanda
Super freakin cool and I wish I could join you for a ghost box session.
Awesome and thanks!
Old 22-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Master
im thng abot it 2 iv got a diktfone wen i het off my lazzy butt 2 but batrys in usky us 2 rec dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Guide

Right on with the shackhack.. i got myself a model 12-469 that i obtained free from listia and hacked myself. That model is the easiest to hack. Its the same one that ghost adventures used back in the the day with a piece of tape hiding the radio shack brand name before the P-SB7 came into existence.

EM pumps are easy to self build as well.. rare earth magnets seem to be a better choice to use in them i think. Ah once i get less busy i think ill start getting back into building some more stuff again. I miss doing that its been too long.
Old 30-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithklewn
Right on with the shackhack.. i got myself a model 12-469 that i obtained free from listia and hacked myself. That model is the easiest to hack. Its the same one that ghost adventures used back in the the day with a piece of tape hiding the radio shack brand name before the P-SB7 came into existence.

EM pumps are easy to self build as well.. rare earth magnets seem to be a better choice to use in them i think. Ah once i get less busy i think ill start getting back into building some more stuff again. I miss doing that its been too long.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it's been too long for me too, just dusting off my PSB-7 every now and then to see if they're still around - I've been way too busy meditating and doing spiritual stuff, I got distracted...

I was thinking about getting an EM pump until I thought it may affect my KII meter readings.

I gotta save up my money for a reasonable piece of ghost hunting equipment that's within price range now...I may either go for the PSB-11 or just do the Shack Hack...

One day, gonna get an Andy's Box...one day.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it's been too long for me too, just dusting off my PSB-7 every now and then to see if they're still around - I've been way too busy meditating and doing spiritual stuff, I got distracted...

I was thinking about getting an EM pump until I thought it may affect my KII meter readings.

I gotta save up my money for a reasonable piece of ghost hunting equipment that's within price range now...I may either go for the PSB-11 or just do the Shack Hack...

One day, gonna get an Andy's Box...one day.

Yes they do affect k2 meter readings if you are close enough to one. EM pumps are super easy to make.. they are literally a magnet being spun by a motor. But the only downfall with any self builds is that if you dont make them with good precision and it is off balance it makes noise and vibrates. That causes contamination for evidence collection.

Ah if i wasnt in the middle of some serious vehicle repairing id much rather delve back into some electronic building again.. its much funner lol
Old 02-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Master

There was one , it was just a microphone inside a cube of mirrors . A devil/hell box or some thing like that .
To dream jo , is Eng. a 2 nd lang. or do you just like typing in that way that is hard to under stand ?