Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Possible Twin fkame could be an animal?

Do, you think it's possible that your twin flame could actually be an animal? Even, a mythological animal like a dragon or phoenix? I know that some culture's still worship dragon's and I love to study the dragon/ phoenix religion and so far that religion has relaxed myself quite a bit. I consider my twin flame to be a phoenix. I believe they can exist in other dimention's. Who, else think's that could be possible?
Old 28-04-2019, 12:09 AM
Suspended
Guide
Nothing is impossible.
Edited, also adding could this Phoenix or dragon also possibly simply be a spirit animal guide?
Old 28-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Ascender

Maybe more your spirit animal...i've had thoughts like that.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

That's interesting scout that u said that , i wondered if a angel could be a t/f but what u said a animal could be a t/f is interesting too, i just thought if something a few mins sgo what if our totem aminal could be our t/f. Ppl are looking for another human being one but what if its a aminal. could be. u may be on to something. scout.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Lorelyen

Inclined to agree with M Tesla.

The problem is that, according to the twin flame dogma, twins help each other grow and evolve thanks to their combined soul. Sure, it can't be discounted altogether that this could happen with a non-human but logistically it seems highly unlikely. It would take a very deep bond to make that work, far more than just emotional attachment. Verbal communication is improbable so it would have to be either/and telepathy or the creation of a set of signs comprehended on both sides.

So yes, an adoration of a hero or guru manifesting as an animal or if an imaginary one, a spirit guide manifesting in a form that you can see inwardly and feel an affinity with. In which case telepathic verbal and non-verbal communication would occur.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Experiencer

Use discretionary caution. This is why.

I have seen a lot of "signs" hinting at mermaid life somehow being involved in my personal story. As a student of psychology, I recognize the importance of Jungian perspective, that mythology symbolizes something deeper going on. My personal journey led me to research if mermaids are real because of a dream I had. There is no fossil record and hard evidence suggesting mermaid existence on this planet. However, the concept came from somewhere, whether it was a result of psychological stress/trip/hallucination or a spiritual existence, experiencing another reality. I'm not sure that I would eliminate either as valid or invalid, but I would explore the meaning why my mind took me there.

Either way, one should consider the symbolism of such a character (whether mythological, animal, etc.) in one's life. You have a mind to think for a reason; you have a soul to know for a reason. The mind is not absent from participating in your spiritual journey.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Nothing is impossible.
Many many many many many things are impossible. There are absolutes. There are laws in place constituting divine order. The universe is organized and where there is chaos it is in its place.

On a more pragmatic level break out your cell phone camera and make a video of yourself turning into a 900lb. duck or maybe just walking 900 miles in the direction of your choice without stopping to rest.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Inclined to agree with M Tesla.

The problem is that, according to the twin flame dogma, twins help each other grow and evolve thanks to their combined soul. Sure, it can't be discounted altogether that this could happen with a non-human but logistically it seems highly unlikely. It would take a very deep bond to make that work, far more than just emotional attachment. Verbal communication is improbable so it would have to be either/and telepathy or the creation of a set of signs comprehended on both sides.....
The relationship with a twin flame is as deep as a connection can get. You share a split soul. The two have lived and evolved independently however all those independently gathered experiences have been processed with an innate similarity. While they have gathered different/unique/independent experiences they are innately identical at the deepest level.

Telepathy does not rely on the language of speech. You do not need words. That notion reminds me of people who mouth words as they read to themselves. It is limiting. It is one of the first things to eliminate when learning to speed read as it causes the brain to slow to a linear speech pace rather than to operate spatially. With telepathy, you instantly comprehend what words attempt to represent. You comprehend the essence without the need for symbols and signs.

The first language was that of the senses. As long as two beings sense, this may be enough for them to relate to one another. I have deeply connected with an animal. There are humans I have felt were less relevant to an experience in the moment.

We may have multiple lives with a twin flame. They are not all of the fairy tale romantic nature. A twin flame could come in the form of someone you would not have a romance with.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Master
I'm not sure about having a Twin Soul as a Animal .I think it can be your Animal spirit or Spirit Guide.