Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Seeker

Yea i would say its all an illusion. Like it is all ideas and concepts , and the context which we see it gives it the meaning we see. Sometimes instead of calling it my life , i call it my "context" . Outside of all this , its possible that none of it is actually real, not even the concept of right and wrong or life and death. But if we use these things to learn from , then it is not meaningless, it has a use.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:13 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
Yea i would say its all an illusion. Like it is all ideas and concepts , and the context which we see it gives it the meaning we see. Sometimes instead of calling it my life , i call it my "context" . Outside of all this , its possible that none of it is actually real, not even the concept of right and wrong or life and death. But if we use these things to learn from , then it is not meaningless, it has a use.
Yes, that is not at all a strange conclusion to be drawing. On the other hand, if "none of it is actually real" then can we dispense with the idea of "what is real", and perhaps just say the illusion is reality? After all, if we learn from it, and it is not meaningless, and it is useful, then it is performing most if not all of the functions we expect from "reality", so perhaps we can just call it that and be done with it.

This word "context", it seems to me is very appropriate here. Things like fear, hate, joy, or love, are just abstract concepts all alone by themselves. Yet put them into the context of the experience of one's life, and they take on a distinct reality. Life gives them meaning, brings them alive, and they perhaps in return give meaning and purpose to life. Perhaps the reality of these concepts is something we are to learn from this illusion we call life.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In some circles --- particularly Tibetan Buddhism but others as well --- it is suggested that we can "get here" when certain desires command our attention WITHOUT seeing the Big Picture that accompanies the fulfillment of that incarnating urge.
Yeah there is some symbols and words here used by you that might be very relevant. The big picture. For I do not have it, unless I am in alignment with my soul which does hold for me that big picture, then I can think/receive thoughts which are in alignment with that perspective.

And from that all knowing perspective of my soul or breath/extension of God, everything is always good. It's all good. All is well. And I cannot ask God what I did wrong to deserve to be here. Because that very thought puts me out of alignment with God and The Big Picture. And thus then the answer would be incompatible with my being. And unreceivable, by me, thus then.

It's impossible to receive that which I am not the vibration of. But it is possible to choose to focus on the vibration of God and all that is good and choose to become it, and only then I can receive God perspective ongoingly about anything and everything. But it does require some effort and focus to think and focus deliberately and intentionally. In harmony with the natural laws of the universe.

And I feel like I am repeating myself. I recall writing this on the forums so many times before. A sudden deja vu.

In certain situations I have been able to create my own reality in the absolute sense of the ultimate freedom and empowerment and joy and love and knowledge and appreciation. Because there is not much resistance in those situation, for me or from me perhaps.
There is always a sense of plausable deniability that accompanies those situations where I am able to directly affect the reality with my consciousness. But in this reality, because there is so much resistance here, creating my own reality causes a split in energy of my being and thus lose the linearity of the time space continium. And in my dream, I used to have more control, untill every creation always ended up turning into clay.

I somehow have the feeling that if I created something, then it must not be real. There is the resistance. Reality becomes unstable and fake and unpredictable and scary.

But if dying truely does cause resistance to be released. Than it would not be difficult to believe that there is an afterlife where we're all in heaven. An energetic frequential environment/dimension/plane of existence where all beings live in absolute freedom and power and joy etc. But my experience has been like you say. The desire is the key to heaven but it is also the key that locks me into hell. Yet then, often getting out of hell is not easy. As one can destroy the key. While being inside and locked. This is called forgetfulness. But if there is a real heaven and hell? Yeah, only evidence of that which I have acces to is from this life.

Yet, even the most wise people/being of all say that all of that actually exists here in this physical time and space reality. Meaning the pain and suffering is part of all of that goodness. And I have experienced this to be the case as a possibility aswell, for sure. But that also again, doesn't feel real to me, it feels fake.

But then again, what is real. If I say it is fake, it becomes more fake. If I say it is real, it becomes more real. But what about the reality that feels good? Where I am happy? That is usually when I believe something very good is going to happen. But when reality shows me the counter evidence and that thing doesn't pan out. There goes my faith.

Believing is seeing they say. I thought knowing is seeing. But I guess I see many things that I don't even understand, let alone, know. However, what is really disturbing is that one is able to see heaven and hell, by believing in it.

However, this contrast is so big and so immense and so huge. There is nothing in between here. Either one experience absolute unending unyielding never ending inescapable despair or absolute freedom and bliss beyond words can ever describe. And it is more of a relative experience.

To see hell and live to tell the tale. And heaven, and forgot to tell the tale. That says more than enough about my current vibration. Which is slightly more leaning towards negative than positive. Because I cannot really remember (luckily) my hellish experiences very well.

What is really funny, is when I feel very good and suddenly all those good things in and of and from my life turn up, they suddenly reveal themselves. As if they had never been there, but they had been there always, I just wasn't able to perceive them because I was on a different wavelength. And in like manner, all those bad things in and of life, turn up, when I feel bad. As I come to their wavelength.

Yet those things are still me. So even tho God created my soul, and my soul created me, then I now continue to create me. All the good and all the bad. All the things which are in harmony with my soul/god and all the things which are out of harmony with it.