Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
not so

Those who don't understand the fundamentals just don't understand - full stop, period.....

Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
not so

Those who don't understand the fundamentals just don't understand - full stop, period.....

Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.

Prove they don't understand? self evident.... proof not necessary for that
Old 05-11-2011, 08:44 AM
GGpeace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
A hard question because each is different. Some may, some may not.

How my guides explain it to me is this. A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.

So in a nutshell, there is no answer that is absolute. As for what happens to the soul, it returns to the Other Side, just as you and I will. Maybe it will come back to the same parents at a different time or not at all.

This is very wise.

In some cases the soul even waits until after the baby is born to enter.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Felynx

Like I said, theres a certain period where there isnt enough of a developed body for a soul to reside there (kind of like there isnt enough room) and then beyond that point the soul enters the body. This is usually past first term. The date of course varies, but its never inactive by about mid-third term. Remember, the body cannot survive extended periods of time without a soul, and the baby usually becomes much more active around the second term. This isnt just because of muscle development. You can feel the energy of the baby changing to that of a (well, semi) conscious life form. (Also whoever is arguing that theres no way to know, thats my proof. If you pay attention, you can tell)
Old 05-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Aquarian

When a thread gets long enough, I wonder if there's any point writing anything, never mind an unsubstantiated opinion.

It would be helpful if people stated where their opinions came from.

Felynx's post above mine is one of the better ones in this regard, but it seems his/her opinion came before the plausible assertions s/he states. So where did the opinion come from?

Having tested various forms of intuition/information gathering, I know what works for me. If someone uses similar methods, it adds weight to their opinion.

Many thanks to those who've explained that they were able to tell when a soul descended to the foetus in their womb. It seems to me that these are the strongest evidence.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:31 PM
mac

"Many thanks to those who've explained that they were able to tell when a soul descended to the foetus in their womb. It seems to me that these are the strongest evidence."

It may well be strong evidence of one situation but can not, and will not, cover them all.

Until the range of possibilities has been examined, and until one, some or all have been discounted with good explanations reasons why, then the range of explained possibilities still holds good. The range is not opinion or belief but results from a systematic consideration of all the possibilities, where appeal, personal bias, belief or opinion are put to one side....

I suggest the challenge is to show why various possibilities are incorrect. For that one needs to step back a little to avoid being unable to see the wood for the trees....
Old 09-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Nobody here knows, anyone who says otherwise is merely speculating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
not so

Of course I was referring to the above statement of "not so" if someone here claims to know whether an unborn baby has a soul then they are merely speculating unless:

#1 They can prove the existence of a soul with evidence.

And if #1 is proven then:

#2 Prove that an unborn baby has a soul, again with evidence.

Nobody here can satisfy #1, let alone both, ergo people who claim they have this knowledge without providing substantial proof are indeed merely speculating.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Master
Every cell in the body has a soul. The intelligence of the physical body is created by the collective intelligence of all these tiny cells. So a baby growing in a womb has a kind of vegetative intelligence, related to all these cells.

The soul that enters the body of a baby to incarnate on earth to learn life lessons is vastly more intelligent. I saw my children's souls entering their bodies just before they were born. They looked exactly as they do nearly two decades later. We are this soul - like God to the tiny cells - a traveller in a space suit. That's what a baby body is.

When we dream or go into a light trance in meditation we can leave our bodies. The body has an independent existence and can go on in its vegetative state when we are out of it (living in our mental bodies).

When we die, the silver chord is cut, and we leave that body permanently. Our mental body starts to shrink from a ghost-like image of the physical body into a tiny spark of light. This process takes a number of days and that's why we can feel the presence of newly departed souls more strongly during that transformation stage. Meanwhile the physical body takes a while to die. Organs and other parts can be transplanted in another body and continue living.

We are symbiotic beings. Our body, made up of cells, is like a bunch of insects working in synergy. Once the soul has left, the intention to hold it all together goes and the body can disintegrate back into the earth. The cells become free individuals once more.

The soul meanwhile goes on living in its mental bodies...and the story goes on from there.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Of course I was referring to the above statement of "not so" if someone here claims to know whether an unborn baby has a soul then they are merely speculating unless:

#1 They can prove the existence of a soul with evidence.

And if #1 is proven then:

#2 Prove that an unborn baby has a soul, again with evidence.

Nobody here can satisfy #1, let alone both, ergo people who claim they have this knowledge without providing substantial proof are indeed merely speculating.
It might be possible to prove both.

You recruit 100 psychics. You run them through a series of elimination tests to get the best 20 on that day. These remaining 20 are isolated and get to meet 10 pregnant women at various stages.

The simple question would be "has a soul descended?" You would also use 20 non-psychics as a control.
If there is significant agreement by the psychics only on whether a soul has descended, you've gone a long way to proving it objectively.

Of course we rarely actually need to prove anything to anyone else.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Juanita

it is my understanding that the soul/spirit can enter the fetus at any time, but usually waits until about the 4th month, altho even then they can come and go at will....they already know if they will be miscarried or aborted, so they may or may not enter the fetus....It probably depends if they are meant to form a bond with the Mother or not...... If the Mother felt a bond with the child, then that soul had most likely entered the fetus and this was preplanned from the Otherside as somr sort of lesson or experience for the Mother....... fondest regards, Juanita