Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Have you asked him what he wants and why he keeps showing up to you?
Old 05-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
SaturninePluto, I believe that spirit guides have no anger or other negative emotions. I believe that in fact any spirit that has crossed over does not have these kinds of emotions. They are beings of pure light and love because that is the nature of life outside of the earth body and mind. This is my believe, you might believe differently.

So if someone feels a spirit around them that makes them feel uncomfortable, scared, angry etc, I believe this spirit has not fully crossed over but is an earthbound spirit. Earthbound spirits can't be guides to humans (or to other spirits, for that matter).

Whether this particular spirit you sense around is out for something nefarious I can't say. That's why I asked you whether you feel the anger being directed at you, and if so send him away. Because, why would you allow to be someone's punching bag, ancestor or not?

You replied that you don't feel his anger being directed at you, so that is good. Then maybe this spirit needs help, as Rah nam suggested above. Try to talk to him to find out more.

As for how to ask your spirit guides for help, just talk out loud as you do to a person in body. Tell them your feelings, your worries, etc, and ask them for guidance and help. Ask them to protect you. Then watch and listen to whatever comes to your mind or for signs and pointers. If you remember your dreams easily you can also ask them to guide you through dreams.

I can only speak for myself: I go by how others (including incarnate humans and spirits) make me feel, how they resonate with me. If I feel loved and supported, good! I'm open for it. But if I become confused, uncomfortable, scared etc, I will keep a distance and take steps to protect me from this negativity. Whether the spirit was an ancestor on earth or not doesn't matter to me in that moment. Respect is very important as a basis to establish communication.

Thank you for the help Tomma.

With asking my spirit guides for help, is it mandatory to ask out loud, or could I ask in my mind?

I tried to meditate and speak with the spirit last night, but could not stay in their presence long during the meditative visual state. They seemed to remain silent, but was using hand gestures as if talking about something. No words in my meditation came.

Meditation did not seem to answer questions, and I kept being distracted by imagery during the meditation. Imagery of a rose bush, out in my garden, and some other visual imagery I forget now what.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

I may clear the space in the room in the upcoming month. As soon as I am able.

Slayer- Not yet. People seem to feel the answer is simply meditate, not knowing that my meditations are usually silent. Even when faced with people that may pop up in my meditative states, it normally isn't talking. I don't normally get talking or speaking in my meditative states. It isn't as simple for me as asking what a spirit wants for me, and then letting my own thoughts verbally fill in the rest.

For now, I plan to space clear and bless the room, and see if that helps any.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to help and respond.

Blessings.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
With asking my spirit guides for help, is it mandatory to ask out loud, or could I ask in my mind?

Yes whatever works best for you. Just experiment with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
People seem to feel the answer is simply meditate, not knowing that my meditations are usually silent. Even when faced with people that may pop up in my meditative states, it normally isn't talking. I don't normally get talking or speaking in my meditative states. It isn't as simple for me as asking what a spirit wants for me, and then letting my own thoughts verbally fill in the rest.

You also can try other techniques, such as a pendulum, or automatic writing, if that appeals to you and works for you. Or ask them to meet you in your dreams. You could also see a medium who can maybe more easily connect to the spirit and ask him why he's around you.

All the best!
Old 06-05-2018, 02:47 AM
Guide

The reason you can't figure this out is your overwhelmed by feeling the presence of something youre unfamiliar with in terms of your understanding of this "spirit" or voice. Remember everyone has a voice. Including your self .

Don't even try to understand this spirit. Instead go on living your life and see what happens next. You will find when you don't think about it and just live your life, as time goes on, you will begin to see the light and understand it. Its the finest way to ensure you stay grounded.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:48 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Because of the anger you saw ... I would be careful now. Did you feel the anger too? If so I would simply tell him to leave. He might be earthbound and not a positive energy to have around. Put candles on, meditate, and ask your guides to protect you and assist you.

Isn't angry just a reflection of self?
Old 06-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle45
Isn't angry just a reflection of self?

Maybe it is. I don't know.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Interesting you mention that--shortly after you read my energy Saturnine, I realized I had more than one earthbound spirits that I had been consciously yet unconsciously channeling, as I have no way to feel, hear, or see spirit in any way. I'm completely helpless as to be able to tell the difference between them all.

That spirit you mentioned, I had one very similar to what you described...in fact it might have been what you saw in your energy reading of me--the dark haired man ready to strike something. Turns out it was an earthbound spirit after all that had connected me through a feeling of repressed aggression...

Anyway, I was able to clear my field of him (as far as I know) by having someone remove the karmic stuff that tied us together. Maybe that's why this spirit around you keeps returning, as he's tied to you somehow, OR is on a similar vibration as you and is seeping your energy.

Just some thoughts. :)

-Trinity

I apologize it has taken me some time before getting to this. I had meant to.

That spirit you mentioned, I had one very similar to what you described...in fact it might have been what you saw in your energy reading of me--the dark haired man ready to strike something. Turns out it was an earthbound spirit after all that had connected me through a feeling of repressed aggression...

Has anything come of this? Your finding out it/he was earthbound? Have you been able to communicate with him in any way?

As far as this dark haired spirit seeping my energy I do not believe so.

I do not tend to subscribe to some of the more paranoid thoughts spirituality these days seem to offer.

Honestly I feel at my wits end sometimes.

I constantly offer help here to others. Often not publicly here when I see someone whom is in need of help.

There are many whom ask for readings in the reading section of the forum whos posts and requests go unnoticed. I've offered some to some. I do this in my spare time when I do not wish to start a thread dedicated to readings. Often I find these members ask post a request, and then post again on their thread, or their are no responses back in the thread.

If I pm one and offer them a reading if they've not been previously responded to.

The answer is succinct. They had not been responded to.

I am only one person.

I offer words of kindness, help, readings, around here a lot.

When I ask for help and explain this spirit has been coming to me since I was sixteen years old, and I have been seeing it physically and in mediation for a number of years...

And I'm told...? It is earthbound and automatically assumed negative...?

I say it looks exactly like a passed relative whom I do not know as he died before I was born whom came to me because he wanted to speak with my grandfather...

Are we sure he is negative...? What if he is a spirit whom was family...?

"He's more than likely earthbound and needs your help"........

I have trouble thinking that an earthbound spirit would come to someone physically and in meditation for years wanting help, and not have got the hint that I am not remotely capable of crossing spirits over- for a number of years, and would not have moved on to someone else- someone actually capable of crossing a spirit over...

I am no medium.

I wish a true medium would offer some help with this.

I have been more than kind enough around here, or I've tried my best to be.

When I need help, genuine help?

Enough out of me.

How are you doing Trinity?

How are things with your guides going?

What I said in pm to you still stands.

Anytime you want to talk, I am here.

And thank you for your response to me here, I really appreciate it. Truly.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Guide

The issue is understanding. You don't understand what is happening and are desperate to find out. I assume you lived the majority of your life lonely and unaware of how the truest form of your exsistence is. This involves accepting that we all are in this world and must feel the same things . look around and notice how people act. Don't try to be like them, instead be your self and understand people are in the same world as you, and are around the same things. That's the trick... You keep trying to understand something and you know accept understanding comes when you let go.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Sometimes i see posts from people that are long and mimic the pain a young person goes through without realizing how painful of an experience it is to have no way of understanding something then have a cover placed on you then get "spirit" to try and get you to overanalyze something just because of your uni lateral abilities. I for one appreciate how this feels and know what its like to understand the light like the people who troll others
. i am sure they would love to see how painful it can be .
Old 09-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Seeker

Fo sho. I notice this myself and wonder why people fail to recognize the potential of somebody and automatically are made to believe they deserve to do this to people for reasons that are not only non sense , but demonstrate the importance of their own aura.

Let go of any feelings you have towards "spirit" and realize its probably the voice of a person who has their own agenda. Just imagine the spirit is a person who is trying to get the best of you and how you would react. Then react that way. Watch how much you will begin to understand.