Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 14-09-2013, 09:35 PM
meh12

Fires in Lucid Dreams advice please.

Hey Guys,

I'm having a problem maintaining control of my lucid dreams. It has never been that big a deal really until I tried using my lucid dreams as a mean to contact or find out more about my guides.

When I realise I am dreaming, it causes a fire. First time it happened I was so freaked as it was in my bedroom, so I woke up and jumped out of bed thinking the house was burning down.

This has happened three times now - as soon as i realise I am dreaming. I've tried putting the fire out and ignoring it, but i just can't seem to break through it as I always end up losing it and waking up.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or have any advice/tips for me?

thanks,
Old 14-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Estephan

Hi there!

I had a similiar experience when I was little. I woke up in a lucid dream in my bed to see my walls burning and the roof but I didn't care too much as I somehow knew it was a dream, I went through the room without no problems and out to the hall and the atmosphere changed.. There was no burning in the hall or the living room, the only thing I noticed was the furniture being changed. So I think if you just ignore it, it won't be much of a problem, next time you do it. Try to go to the next room instead and see if something changes, if the whole house is burning just continue out of the house, lol.

EDIT; I think the fire symbolizes insecurity or fear so don't be afraid! Call for a divine light shield around you, in the dream or before sleeping, if you can't handle the fear or insecurity.

Take care!
Old 27-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Niebla0007

Welcome to the forum, MEH12.

I rarely dream of having fire, rather always with water, and also air.
But then, my element is water.

Check your element in your birthchart. It is probably Fire,
also look for all the meanings of fire in dreams & symbols.
You should be able to deduce why that is happening to you when you find which ones resonates with you.
I feel that it is more personal for you, other than facing your fear (whatever you fear).

What I commonly hear from friends' experiences is that it always has something to do with a holy place.
Like somebody(obviously not worthy, as members have to go through preparation before being granted entry) who broke into one of the LDS holy temple - who came out running and freaking out saying the place is on fire. But it was not.
I was also told (and I had been in one) that some people who threads into some zones of the astral realms will burn (while others doesn't).

Keep in mind that fire is also one of the cleansing elements.
Not only in some rituals and spiritual teachings but
it is also used in some cases of "sterilizing some places".
Old 27-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Ascender

When some lucid dreamers realize that they're dreaming, the emotion rush gives them too much energy to stay asleep. So, they wake up.

I've also heard of some lucid dreamers realizing they're dreaming, and as a result the dream world is struck by an earthquake.

Perhaps the appearance of fire is another expression of this.

So... see if this helps, and just in case, perhaps do some meditations upon the substance of fire. If it were my dream, I'd become the fire (because I've already shapeshifted into inanimate objects) and try to talk to the fire to see why it does what it does.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Average Joe

Spin.
I know it sounds dumb, but for real, just start spinning lol it will keep you inside the dream and change the environment.