Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 23-02-2011, 05:19 AM
45Uberti

The missing article by Matt Warne

Hello,

I recently came across Matt's article about how spirituality influences suicide. It seems theres only 2 lines to it and then it cuts off mid-sentence. Where is the rest of it? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2735

Did he even finish it before his passing? If anyone has it, would you please post it?
Old 23-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Master
Sadly, when the forum crashed we lost a lot of the forum posts, as well as Matt's articles. I do not know if Heidi was able to recover his articles from his computer or not. It is a real shame, as they were some fantastic articles.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:13 PM
45Uberti

Yes, I'd really like to read this one in particular. Whom do I contact exactly?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:42 AM
45Uberti

So does anybody have it?
Old 07-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Master
Oh that's a shame I hope someone is able to retrieve it, if not can someone on this forum whose a computer nerd help out? My husband is really really good at this type of thing so if anyone needs help PM me and maybe we can arrange it somehow.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-03-2011, 01:25 AM
45Uberti

Did anyone find the articles?
Old 04-04-2011, 03:04 AM
45Uberti

I'm still looking for this article. Someone tell me something.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Master
No one has the articles 45Uberti, they were lost and cannot be reposted. It's unfortunate.