Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

Do you see the same color aura i see?Take a look and tell me what you see.

hey guys,

so, i literally woke up just now and had a strong urge to see my aura, so i looked, and i finally was able to fully see my entire aura, im so stoked.
see, not to long ago i realized that i can see auras, how ever, i was never able to fully see my aura, its like i could only see a faint outline/glow around my hands, but this morning i finally seen all of it.

so now, im really curious as to whether or not we all see the same color aura.for instance, if i see blue, then i should expect you to see as well?or do we all see different aspects and shades of the aura?
either way, i love my aura color, its acually my favorite color too lol.

so, in order for me to test this, i am going to post a link to a photo of myself, if you are able to see auras then go look at me and tell me what color you see.i wont say what color i see, cause if i do, then that would defeat the very purpose of this experiment lol.how ever, after you guys are finished reading my aura, ill then post the color i see.

p.s: i do not like taking photos, so naturally, i do not have any photos of myself on hand, how ever, i do have a pic of myself from a mugshot that i got from my arrest record :0
and no, i am not a criminal, i simply got caught with a little pot, nothing serious, so dont judge me :)
also, i have checked several different mugshots of myself, and i see the same exact aura in all of them.

https://www.postimg.org/image/x496vfw4r/