Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 09-01-2014, 03:06 AM
aboutwhatmatters

Hi, as you can see, I'm a new user here. I'm enjoying the forum so far

I've been an active member (and former mod) of another vBulletin-based forum for many years, and it has the karma feature implemented. It's a really positive way to give others a warm fuzzy and reward excellent, helpful content on the forum.

A few times I've wanted to give people here karma for great posts and go looking for the button that isn't there! Was wondering if you might consider implementing this feature?
Old 11-01-2014, 06:08 AM
Master

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutwhatmatters
Hi, as you can see, I'm a new user here. I'm enjoying the forum so far

I've been an active member (and former mod) of another vBulletin-based forum for many years, and it has the karma feature implemented. It's a really positive way to give others a warm fuzzy and reward excellent, helpful content on the forum.

A few times I've wanted to give people here karma for great posts and go looking for the button that isn't there! Was wondering if you might consider implementing this feature?
You can always star the thread. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-01-2014, 02:49 AM
aboutwhatmatters

^ Just to be clear ... karma is a vBulletin feature that creates a Karma button on every post. When it's enabled, the User CP contains a section showing people their total karma points (they max out at maxint) and their 20 most recent karma comments--a link to the post the karma belongs to, and who gave them the karma. The more karma you have, the more points you give when you give it away (your own points stay the same, while the other member's points increase). It's a wonderful thing
Old 13-06-2014, 07:15 AM
Master
A bit light-headed...

I'm a bit light-headed this morning, so can you explain in more detail about the Kama button on each post... I can't find it anywhere and I do like to send congrats, when there's been a good post... I think its essential...

Rob....
Old 13-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Rob, I don't believe there is a Karma button with this forum. In it's place one could always post a comment in the thread as they are contributing . I have seen them on other forums and I think they are fluff...just my humble opinion .

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Master
Karma Button...

Thanks for that suggestion Dream Angel... It's just that earlier, it was mentioned that the vBullitin link on each post, provided the opportunity to send Karma ~ at least I think that's what it said... But on second thoughts about this, it wasn't 'Karma' I'd want to send... It was or is: 'Kudos' ~ which is a congratulatory seal of approval... Karma is something quite different...

Told yah I was feeling light-headed at that time...
Old 14-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quite alright Rob,

one can still post something or a smilie , here are a few to choose from
if you click on the more to the right of your reply screen where you see the smilies.....you will have a whole collection of extra smilies to choose from

of course you may have to post several smilies, add a few letters or ......... (dots to fill in )

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction