Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-09-2012, 06:15 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
my mom is rh b neg and father is o positive what would that make me?

You would either have b neg or o positive. My mother had neg. my dad pos. My brother the first born was fine, I had pos. blood and had to have a blood transfusion after birth. I have no disabilities.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator
I'm AB RH negative. I have always been weird. (haha)
Anyway be that as it may...both my parents were positive blood groups. I couldn't work this out but a doctor told me blood groups can be a throwback from earlier generation somewhere along the line (grandparents, etc) However that doesn't make sense either -and here's why...

Two doctors told me that as AB Rhesus neg, is very rare, the chances of marrying/mating with someone of the same blood group are very slim. If a child was born, the first would be fine, and then all subsequent children would be "blue babies". And in days gone by -earlier last century and before, this would often mean a series of tragic stillbirths, children dying soon after birth, or even possible miscarriages, etc.
So often a way to tell who might have been RH neg in days gone by (Victorian times or even early 20th Century) would be to look for a family member who only had one child -in a time when that was a rare thing, as many people had large families in those days.
In my case, my grandparents, and great-grandparents on both sides had a number of healthy children. So I don't understand where my blood group came from. I am 100% sure I was not adopted.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:58 PM
InFurs

I'm not sure about it skipping generations.

Me and my mother are both O neg and I don't think any of my Grandparents are negative (not 100% sure on that).
My mother doesn't really fit the "starseed" description however I do. It's all a mystery I guess.

*Also I have brown eyes and I am of Eastern European and North African decent, explain that.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Guide
Rh negative blood type

I am rh negative i have 4 other siblings and i am the only one who in rh neg. The rhesus factor has 2 rh alleles, so you could have 2 neg, 2 pos or 1 neg and 1 pos. You will only be rh neg if you have 2 neg alleles. You can have rh pos blood but have 1 pos allele and 1 neg allele because positive is dominant over negative. So 2 parents who are rh positive can have a child who is rh negative if one or both carry a neg allele. If 2 parents are rh neg then they will only pass rh neg blood.

I hope i explained this well enough as at that the time i learned this it took me ages to understand it lol!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Guide
Rh negative blood type

I ment to send this message in reply to Tobi. I found this info in a medical book.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Super Moderator
OK Samantha, I kind of get that. Thank you.

I don't fit the RH neg description either in some ways. Yes many of the criteria fit me, but I have brown eyes and brown/blondish hair, not red. But my body temperature always has been naturally low, not "normal"
Old 13-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Master
Sounds silly to me, inner Self as nothing to do with blood, or the body, its beyond the body.
Old 13-11-2012, 04:32 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Sounds silly to me, inner Self as nothing to do with blood, or the body, its beyond the body.

AMEN to that.
Old 14-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator
Yes I see what you mean, but I wonder if sometimes certain elements of "Self" (which of course is intrinsically Mind, Soul and Spirit) can show up IN the body in certain ways? I don't even begin to understand however, how those things would work out.
Old 14-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes I see what you mean, but I wonder if sometimes certain elements of "Self" (which of course is intrinsically Mind, Soul and Spirit) can show up IN the body in certain ways? I don't even begin to understand however, how those things would work out.
Yes but we could come up with anything and ponder over it, but that doesn't make it so.