Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 24-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Catch the meanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
There is no right or wrong on the otherside. Even if it seems wrong, there are deeper meaning to everything.
I agree and believe it's up to the Seeker to catch the "deeper meaning" - sooner or later.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 The best she could

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Prolly find that most are 'winging it', and only occasionally one is more certain, then there'd be some discretion about what should or shouldn't be said, and it's not like 'spill all the beans', so the things that are said often don't ring true, and when it does ring true it isn't the whole picture.
My late wife said that there were things she could not or would not tell some Sitters about BUT she always did the best she could and NEVER scammed or conned anyone. She gave them what she could and it was usually good and happy news!
Old 24-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Not so

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
A medium is like a phone. You are the one dialing, and spirit is the one receiving your call.

What the spirit chooses to say or not say, you have no control over.
Which spirit decides to pick up your call, you have no control over.
Whether the intended spirit is intervened or interfered by another mischievous/malicious spirit, you don't know, and you have no control over.

The list goes on. The bottom line is, you have no control over what comes through. The medium is only a tool, a phone.
My late, medium wife, NEVER allowed and so-called "mischievous entity" to cause trouble for her or her Clients even though she acted as a passive conduit for the communication. IMO, all of that is just childish superstition promoted by mean-spirited hucksters!
Old 24-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Talking LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Yes, and that is because 99 percent of mediums are frauds. Mediums recieve messages from demons pretending to be deceased loved ones and demons trick mediums into believing they are getting messages from a divine place. Hence why their readings are wrong,and if they are right, they are getting it from ''the bad place''. That and 99 percent of mediums in the world sadly are straight up frauds.

As a former psychic myself, who has seen dead people and demons since I was 3 years old, the only one I can vouch to you is Allison Dubois. You know that TV series ''Medium'' ? Well it was created for her, and it is about her, and as a former psychic I can tell you for certain that she really is the chosen one,she really really is, all the dead come to her, and the evil ones try to get at her as much as they can.

So if you want a true sound psychic advise on planet Earth she is the only one I can guarantee,and I seriously mean that.

Sadly, all other mediums are just frauds and-or getting their knowledge from the demonic. I myself had lots of problems with this when I embraced my psychic powers because I would see a dead little girl only to discover that was a demon that took her form and was feeding me wrong messages and etc.

What you need to do when a so called ''medium'' ( fraud ) from your chruch gives some ''message'' tell them to command whatever ''spirit'' they are speaking to to confess in the name of Christ that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Demons wont be able to do that. That came extremelly usefull to me because these things came looking like my dead grandparent and etc and you see the change when you ask them to confess that Jesus came in the flesh, they have to show their true colors.
LOL, LOL, LOL.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account
The experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
and acted as a go - between so we could talk to each other. Before it was over he gave me an energy hug which knocked my socks off! It was a PROFOUND EXPERIENCE!
IMO, this is what a good reading is all about - giving the Sitter or Client an EXPERIENCE which does them some good and not just offering up information and details about the past or future. My late wife was able to give this to her Clients, which brought many of them to tears, as they EXPERIENCED their crossed over loved ones for one more time!
Old 24-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Messages for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have to agree with lynn yesterday a woman came up to me she said that I gave her a reading two years ago,she didn't believe all that I said,now she does because it has all happened,
because a reading is not given to everyone some feel left out,but if they listen to the message given even if its not to them,they can take comfort from them knowing their loved ones are ok. and that is all some ppl want to know.

Namaste
Many times after my late wife gave a reading I'd often ask if there were any messages for her of me since I began to notice that many of the readings for others contained what seemed like useful information for us as well. IMO, much of what is in a "reading" is universal and could work for just about everyone.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
the ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
A big problem with mediums not getting it right typically is that the information is being filtered by their ego's, quite often distorting, diluting, or misinterpreting the information. Churches tend to seek truth from a superficial finite perspective, while spirituality seek truth from within, from an infinite source.
LOL, IMO, (most) churches are built for and by the ego whereas spirituality comes from the Source within everyone and everything which explains the horrifying things churches (the ego) have done and still do.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account
the ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
Adding my two cents from a similar thread on a different forum.

There aren't that many charlatans out there. The problem is in the quality of the work the medium does--if you want to be a clear channel, you have to be completely free of Ego, or at least dang well close to it in order to channel a message though without distortion.

I wish more people would realize that, rather than assuming that these people are charlatans--most I believe are generally trying their best.
IMO, the Client or Sitter needs to be free of their ego as well for any of it to work out or be of any use. The ego can really mess it all up while pretending to be "Mr/Ms Nice".
Old 31-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Knower

Dear All

First we have to remember that there are spirits of different classes, from ignorant / imperfect to perfect and between these two poles find spirits of all moral qualities and intelligence. From this we can classify communications as follows: coarse, frivolous, serious, and instructive. The MediumĀ“s Book from Allan Kardec (part second Chap X itens 133 to 138)

From the same book the entire chap XX MENTAL AND MORAL INFLUENCE OF THE MEDIUM will clarify all these questions.

3w.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Mediums.pdf

Good reading!
Old 13-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Suspended
Knower

No we can't say majority of spiritual mediums are wrong, their might be some which have few faults but there are also many spiritual mediums which takes you to path of love, peace, humanity and mankind. they taught us the lessons of togetherness, helping each other and all.