Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Guide

I’m new to the idea of starseed and a huge part of me is convinced I’m crazy, but I seem to remember quite a bit.

I’ve been an adventurer it seems — I’ve been all around, but my home and the place I’ve been in the longest is the Acturian Galaxy.

I remember large domes of different gases — made to influence different physical effects on the body. The buildings were so advanced that it could shift and change at will like clay — the effects of advanced nanotechnology. Microchips were embedded everywhere, and so we could control the world around us with our mind.

Super artificial intelligence was created, but life never was created. These bodies never had souls, and so while they had emotions and thoughts, they had no connection to The Source. They act to serve, and they’re satisfied.

I have no idea why — but I’ve always had a certain love of technology. Many spiritual people enjoy nature, but for some reason I’ve felt more connected to living in the big city here — to view the engineering feets of mankind is amazing.

To be honest, I think I’m some sort of tourist guide for science and technology around different planets — made to share some of my own ideas and learn from others around.

Eh — I’m still just an ordinary science student in this lifetime though. Well, only time will tell if I do figure out something great then.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Seeker
I recently learned I am from Arcturia after learning about light language

I see an older robed women standing in a dome like room with a center piece in the center with a large sphere of rose quartz hovering above it.

I feel as if I was monitoring life of the plants and animals. A psychic told me I had made a vow in the past to protect them.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,

I'm curious, where are you (personally) from? And is it a place like a planet or another universe? If I may and if you remember, I would love to hear some stories.

Welp, I'm from Earth. It's Earth. It's pretty much the Milky Way.

I have a few stories. Ya know, i almost get committed by doing all the **** I know because people don't understand how.. I have the knowledge to create a video game by myself in a couple years and it sounds average ... But in the capacity, I created / altered / designed the entire thing to My creation... The art, I designed. The Music. I designed. Some of the 3d stuff, I paid for then altered. The code, I paid for someone else to do it, then fixed it to do what I wanted. The sound effects, I found, altered and implemented.

So with that said, I used Audacity to modify the music, Fruity Loops and Protools to engineer and design said music that I made, Blender to modify the 3d art that I needed to fix, photoshop to create all of the art, learned C## to write/modify the code.

Before ALL of that, I had to design a world, find a 'game design' that people wanted to play and make it an actual product.

I'm 34 years old and I did this from 32 to 34 while holding a job and supporting a son by myself... So Imagine what I could do with actual resources?

With that said, I am a platform engineer. I work with virtualization technology, generally in the Citrix / VMware hemisphere with an emphasis on Windows Server technology (ad/dns/gpo/etc)... And I'm not too shabby with Powershell 3.0 and managing an Exchange server.. I also Do Firewalls (Sonic/Norton/Dell.)

But then there's the Network Administration of things? Traffic flow, Routing, Congestion analysis, Again firewall security, VPN and it's security, VLANs.... The list goes on.. and on...

Did I mention I am an expert bowman? A former military marksman? I smoke two packs of cigarettes a day and run two miles a day?

OHHHH! I was also burned alive when I was 17 with 76% of my body burned. Shat out fish oil for nearly three months and couldn't use my hands because they were burned up?

How the **** is that for a story guy?
Old 10-09-2018, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,

I'm curious, where are you (personally) from? And is it a place like a planet or another universe? If I may and if you remember, I would love to hear some stories.

Welp, I'm from Earth. It's Earth. It's pretty much the Milky Way.

I have a few stories. Ya know, i almost get committed by doing all the **** I know because people don't understand how.. I have the knowledge to create a video game by myself in a couple years and it sounds average ... But in the capacity, I created / altered / designed the entire thing to My creation... The art, I designed. The Music. I designed. Some of the 3d stuff, I paid for then altered. The code, I paid for someone else to do it, then fixed it to do what I wanted. The sound effects, I found, altered and implemented.

So with that said, I used Audacity to modify the music, Fruity Loops and Protools to engineer and design said music that I made, Blender to modify the 3d art that I needed to fix, photoshop to create all of the art, learned C## to write/modify the code.

Before ALL of that, I had to design a world, find a 'game design' that people wanted to play and make it an actual product.

I'm 34 years old and I did this from 32 to 34 while holding a job and supporting a son by myself... So Imagine what I could do with actual resources?

With that said, I am a platform engineer. I work with virtualization technology, generally in the Citrix / VMware hemisphere with an emphasis on Windows Server technology (ad/dns/gpo/etc)... And I'm not too shabby with Powershell 3.0 and managing an Exchange server.. I also Do Firewalls (Sonic/Norton/Dell.)

But then there's the Network Administration of things? Traffic flow, Routing, Congestion analysis, Again firewall security, VPN and it's security, VLANs.... The list goes on.. and on...

Did I mention I am an expert bowman? A former military marksman? I smoke two packs of cigarettes a day and run two miles a day?

OHHHH! I was also burned alive when I was 17 with 76% of my body burned. Shat out fish oil for nearly three months and couldn't use my hands because they were burned up?

How the **** is that for a story guy?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer
I'm a Starseed. All of this is pretty new to me. I'm awakened and trying to learn things. I'll simply say this, for the longest time I've always enjoyed the stars, looking at them and admiring nature. I get deeply saddened when I hear the world is going through chaos and wish I could help in some way. Human beings, I care for them all. This is why I hate watching the news, because they have such tragic events happening almost everyday.

I'm very sensitive to noise and lights. I admire the night sky and been meditating a lot lately and taking care of my health. I'm sure overtime I will learn a little bit more about it and add more to my background.

I had a lucid dream one day, it seemed so real to me. I saw the galaxy, the planets, I saw everything. It seemed so vivid to me, like I could touch it. Several times I've looked at the stars from up above and felt this warm feeling all over my body, I was comforted by what I felt. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.