Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 06-03-2014, 10:02 PM
jerrygg38

NDE spiritual healing

Simultaneously with near death experiences spiritual healing should occur as well.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:05 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
Simultaneously with near death experiences spiritual healing should occur as well.
The fact that the experience happened indicates that communication with the spiritual world occurred. This indicates that the person had a spiritual healing which prevented his or her death.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:

In clarification, the person returns with a changed tangible perception, that's the experience. Interesting since this is the same person.
Old 20-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Suspended

what if they have gotten something in return. like sometimes when im gazing scanning at the person, is like im in trance with the person and im sending them my thoughts and or images, they are able to see those thoughts and images that im sending them..
Old 20-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Seems that way...Anita Moorjani and many others are completely healed of
their original disease that made them SO ill for SO long!
Amazing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-11-2014, 08:35 PM
yumi14

I wasn't healed with my NDE. Not at all. I saw numerous light beings, felt my guardian angels around me and was shown glimpses of the future. There was nothing dark about the experience. I felt no impending doom of hell or anything. I am sad that I was shown glimpses of the future and nothing was explained to me. I did see the light off to my left, but the beings were coming to me with a small light looking into my eyes and backed away. I knew then it wasn't my time to go. This happened when I was still in my bedroom in bed and well before any help came along.
But healing....no. it would have been helpful if there had been healing.

What the experience did do was give validity to the concept of soul contracts. I was given glimpses of the future in video-like form. Nothing was explained to me which is sad. So, with some things coming to pass, I am convinced that we do have soul plans and soul contracts that we need to work thru. Healing would have been better. I will never understand completely the mystery of life and the universe. Things happen for a reason. That's all I really know.
Old 21-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seems that way...Anita Moorjani and many others are completely healed of
their original disease that made them SO ill for SO long!
Amazing.

Read her book, an amazing story!