Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

I've found Heamitite is good for astral projection as well. One time I slept with it next to me, and I could feel myself rising up into the air, because my fear set in I stopped the experience, but it definely felt real. This crystal is great for grounding, but for me it definitely lifted my spirits!!! hehe

The best thing to do is stand before all your crystals, and ask with intention on which one will aid you in astral projections, wave your hand slowly over the crystals and whichever one you feel a reaction to, take it!!

Good luck!
Old 29-11-2010, 08:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwithin
I've found Heamitite is good for astral projection as well. One time I slept with it next to me, and I could feel myself rising up into the air, because my fear set in I stopped the experience, but it definely felt real. This crystal is great for grounding, but for me it definitely lifted my spirits!!! hehe

The best thing to do is stand before all your crystals, and ask with intention on which one will aid you in astral projections, wave your hand slowly over the crystals and whichever one you feel a reaction to, take it!!

Good luck!

That's so interesting, because I use hematite to ground and hold me IN my body! I go out of body very easily, and it's especially a problem on long freeway trips. Since it's not really safe to drive at freeway speeds without being fully present (!), I keep a large chunk of hematite in my car, which helps ground me and keep me in my body. Yet you say you use it to assist you in getting OUT of the body in the form of astral projection. It just proves your final comment... what the stones impart to each of us can be very different. The best thing to do is what you said... ask them which one is going to be helpful for the specific thing you need help with, and go with whatever one "responds"..!
Old 29-11-2010, 09:06 PM
mikron

Greetings peace and Light sharing some Light here because its something in my spiritual path as well , seek to find a 3 dimensional Dream catcher and put the crystals in there hanging over your bed, this way you can do the process with out much interaction from the physical senses are bad enough already and a light worker must always strive to move higher !

Namaste Adonai

mikron
Old 28-12-2010, 12:23 AM
phanie12

I second the moldavite. Also selenite.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I just posted a thread about rhodizite which I just read about from an enewsletter I get recently signed up for, says this:

sometimes called the "master crystal." It is a truly positive energy stone that never needs to be cleared or charged. Rhodizite assists with astral travel by helping you get and process the information needed from the astral travel. It is also very helpful for meditation, making stilling the mind much easier. Madagascar Shamans are said to use rhodizite for "cloud busting" and initiating rain. Energetically, rhodizite is very powerful for unlocking and clearing blockages, and activating all the chakras. Physically, rhodizite is helpful for cancer, tissue inflammation, cellular diseases, pH balance in the body, stabilizing brain function, and is an excellent energy booster for all types of healing.

It might be worth a shot.

hmmm..Thats sounds too awesome to not give a shot thank you!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Greetings peace and Light sharing some Light here because its something in my spiritual path as well , seek to find a 3 dimensional Dream catcher and put the crystals in there hanging over your bed, this way you can do the process with out much interaction from the physical senses are bad enough already and a light worker must always strive to move higher !

Namaste Adonai

mikron

Thank you. That was a healthy reminder to get another dream catcher because mine was broken by an unknown person lurking in my room I also could use all the help I can get when meditating due to my natural low vibrations. I've found Kundalini Yoga has been helping me stablize a higher frequency.
Old 20-02-2015, 10:08 AM
wanderlusterer

Just curious, noone has had an AP experience with amethyst or clear quartz? Lots of websites claim they do. Personally I cant afford selenite or any of the fancier crystals :P