Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-08-2018, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Identifying Crystal Types Based on Energy

Let's say you have three types of palm crystals in little identical pouches made of rose quartz, amethyst and clear quartz. Each pouch contains two palm crystals of the same material.

In a pitch black room, without looking, who here can open a pouch and hold the crystals and identify them just on their energy alone (if all the palm crystals were shaped pretty much the same)?
Old 01-09-2018, 05:53 AM
Experiencer
It sounds like you are describing an ability my wife has. She can identify crystals based on energy flows, even when there is no discernable difference in texture, and can usually even tell you the colour without actually looking at the crystal.

For example I bought her a green fluorite crystal ball, and put it in her hand, and she felt it for a brief second and said " oohh, something green...a green fluorite ! "

We have tried this again and again and she can identify pretty much all her familiar stones such as quartz, fluorite, tourmaline, calcite, jasper and a few others. She can identify different subclasses of the same stone, such as tell you if it's amethyst, citrine, or smokey quartz. She can do this with cut and polished specimens where there is no texture difference.

She claims it's very natural for her, and she does this from it's energy patterns. I love crystals too, in some ways more than she does, but for me it's just that they are beautiful, natural art forms, but for her she has connections with them. Sadly I have never been sensitive to these crystal vibrations. My wife is a completely different story. When I started importing the large crystal specimens, she was at first physically sick from all the energy. Now she is used to the amount of energy and doesn't bother her anymore, she can actually " work " with the stones.

It is disheartening a bit that I cannot feel the vibrations or any of the metaphysical aspects to the large collection of crystals we have collected. It doesn't seem fair that someone like me that loves them so much, studies scientific journals and have spent a small fortune on....cannot feel any of it. I guess my admiration and fascination for crystals could imply that I am getting something from them....
Old 03-09-2018, 06:20 AM
Master
GoodJBoy, you should be able to pick up the energy of each crystal or rock by holding your hand over the bagged item - no need to hold them.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Experiencer
Hi BigJohn ! What does it mean if you can't feel crystal energy at all ? Is crystal energy supposed to be something really faint and subtle, like an emotion ? I feel good and happy around crystals, but I don't think it's the same as feeling crystal energy. Maybe I am wrong.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:18 AM
Master
I never came across a person who can not be shown how to feel the energy coming off of crystals, rocks, etc. Seek out somebody who can help you in this area.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder

Feeling energy

I would not clame i can do it every time, But the vibration of each crystals feel different in my hand, some warm, some cold and sometimes even happy energy, but if the crystal was full of negativ energy from example working with removing energy, then the energy feels hard and often like needles.

But i believe every person would feel energy their own way.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
Crystals have auras - and if you check out a specimen you might be surprised how far out their auras might extend.

For example, one person told me he can not sell any of his Tankras. I let him experience how far out the Tankras' auras extended out ward. The first layer was outside his store! Hopefully his next store will have some depth so customers can pick up on the strength of his products' auras.
Old 17-09-2018, 05:32 AM
Experiencer
That is really interesting. If they have auras they must have a spiritual essence I would think. You must be able to sense their energies quite well. I am envious of such an ability.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Master
This is the main aspect of Animism - a word we do not hear in the West but seems to be the base of Far East beliefs.