Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 15-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Master
Before we called ourselves any label or affiliated with anything we were all people exactly the same as each other. After we chose labels and ideologies we are all people exactly the same as each other with struggles and flaws.

What individualises us is the principals that we aspire to and cherish. Hang out with those who cherish the same principals you do because if you hang with people who don't only you may become like them and you will have an inner struggle of wrong and right you could have avoided from the beginning.

Balance is good here regarding time spent with who.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

Thread edited note the following rule.

Members moderating members: Please do not moderate other members, do not create your own rules in posts, tell other member's where they can post and where they cannot, or correct anyone on their spelling or grammar or presentation (English is not everyone's first language and some people have dyslexia or may have learning difficulties.) If a post is difficult to read please pm a staff member so we can discreetly suggest an edit to the member concerned, or if it's a solid block of text we can insert breaks. If you feel threads are in the wrong section please simply contact a member of staff.

Lynn

SF Admin
Old 01-09-2014, 01:57 AM
jaminhealth

I just spent over 40 yrs trying to find a "fit" for a church for me and the best I
found back in the 80's was Science of Mind (SOM) aka Religious Science....I embrace the principles and St. Mattress is my facility church....for many yrs St. Beach was my facility. This works good for me and I don't buy any of the hardline religions, born and raised a catholic....what did I know. j
Old 04-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I went to service in the Village of Eyam in England. The passage read tied in three times with the same message to me.

Mark 4:13
Jesus Clams the Storm

35 That day when evening came, he said to his disciples. “Let us go over to the other side.” 36 Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. 37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him. “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?”

39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be Still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

40 “He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”

While in England I went to a small Village named Eyam, it is well known for its history but that is not where this story unfolds. While I know I was “called” to visit Eyam I had no intentions of going to Sunday Service while in England. That changed when I say that “Everyone Welcome” on the Churches there, and I came to note it was Sunday. We (my friend and I) decided to go the Church of Eyam, and that was the best decision. We were warmly welcomed and blessed to be guided by someone there through the full service procedure. We read from the Bible and we sang it was amazing even had Communion.

When in the Chapel at Haddon Hall there in one of the “Frescos” was a scene from this very verse of the Bible. We both were amazed by once again having an event of synronicities but we had one more to come. Things are said to come in 3’s and it seems this was the case we had unfold.

What is the amazing part of this passage I have here is first that it so meant something to my friend that day, with the added words of the Reverend it spoke volumes to him. That is but part one of the meaning of this passage. The last night that I was in England I decided to check into a hotel by the airport and like all hotels have there is a Bible in the night stand. I like to look at the page that someone has marked it at and I was honestly stunned to find that it was marked to the same passage read on Sunday in Church. I showed it to my friend and he was blown away. I took a picture of the book. Our room number was “111” and we thought that too amazing, as there were only 3 rooms left when we called. Powerful number’s with meanings.

Lynn

As it is written in the passage... about casting all our care upon Him;

"because, He careth for you."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein