Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Now that I'm older, it's so much easier to look at these situations and assess them more accurately. What I think is going on when parents say these hurtful things is that they're begging, and screaming inside themselves for someone to actually see the pain they're going through and want to have that acknowledged and want comfort, but so many of us are forced to suffer in silence.

Silvergirl - I'm a mother too and so I do understand where a mother is coming from in such circumstances. I've grown to understand my mother's pains and my own. And I understand the cry of all mothers, including yours.

Blackraven
Old 08-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Greenslade - That statement made was truly sad. I would wonder how a mother could speak to her own child that way, but I know from my own experience that not every mother resides in a good place herself. I confronted my alcoholic mother one day because I was embarrassed yet again because when people came to the house to see me, she was drunk. She threw a plate at me and said, "You think you're so smart; just you wait - you'll end up just like me some day!" Well I'm nothing like her, but that statement sure did stay with me. I believe sometimes it's those kinds of situations that push us out of our comfort zones to get on the right path for ourselves at any given time. Our mother's statement stung, but they changed us in some crucial way at the depths of being.

Blackraven
My mother wasn't being nasty, thinking back if anything she was sad that her first-born's future wasn't looking as rosy as it could have and at that time she was right. I'd forgotten about it but thinking back now it was something else that helped to turn me around, that statement rung through my head for a long time afterwards and I made the conscious choice to not be the person she was predicting. So often these things do hurt at the time but it's what we need, even though it's not what we would choose. As 'Spiritual people', if we looked a little past the belief that it was a 'bad thing' we would see something very different. For me many of the things that happen to us aren't so bad, they're what needs to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Now that I'm older, it's so much easier to look at these situations and assess them more accurately. What I think is going on when parents say these hurtful things is that they're begging, and screaming inside themselves for someone to actually see the pain they're going through and want to have that acknowledged and want comfort, but so many of us are forced to suffer in silence.

That's pretty inherent in most of us it seems. There's a phrase I try to use as much as possible - "Look behind the mask." Essentially it means don't take things at face value because they usually have reasons for being the way they are. Often hate and spite are the masks for the underlying pain that aren't expressed or can't be dealt with, it can be a cry for help sometimes but in the heat of the moment we can't see that. Like asking if evil Souls dissipate, the question could be masking the pain that seeks some kind of redress but it's obviously seeking understanding not revenge.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:49 AM
Master
Spirits can not die. Energy can not be destroyed.

The worst that can happen is that a spirit dissipates the ability and acceptance to reincarnate again.

An example? Possibly the 19 highjackers of 911. I am not God and can not judge but my gut feeling tells me that when they died they were zapped to a very low vibrational realm where they can not ever come back to the state of human incarnation. They could possibly come back to the physical universe but probably on a devolved, remote hellish planet in some other condition.

When your vibration and energy is dropped and devolved to the level of something "satanic" or extremely negative in this case, you have very slim chances of ever raising them back up to live again in the physical realm.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:34 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
I have a hunch, and want to know what others here believe.
People who can be called "evil" - those who commit crimes against humanity, child abusers, and zombified persons who cannot be called man, woman, nor animal (animals tend to have ingrained sense of moral right or wrong) - I guess that they can be called "nothing"?
- what happens to their souls after physical death? I don't see how anything good would happen to their souls - if the very nature of the soul is Love - and these people were presented with opportunities to become aware, but failed.

The reason I've been pondering this, is because my family member who viciously abused me as a child, will one day pass away, and that day is approaching. He has never become aware or repentant. He is a criminal, to the core. What will happen to his soul?

He will wander as a Soulless Entity , more a shadow than a Living thing. Many await to attack him in the Astral realms where he will be bound until such a time has come to give him another opportunity at growth.

As for you ...... I am sorry you had to endure such abuse, many are abused .... most are abused! Yet if you CLING to ANY judgment , the abuser won, evil conquered you. Forgiveness is the cancelling illusion for the illusion of judgment, this OPENS a Sacred Passage in the HEART (Astral Chakra) known only to a few. Yet strive not just to forgive this one but ALL ! The REWARD of Divine Consciousness will then be BORN in YOU, and then you will not suffer the same fate. Pray for him until you have forgiven and all the slightest dislike drops away as a tree looses its leaves in fall~