Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-07-2014, 06:08 PM
kal76

Trying to break a telepathic link

I found out that I am a telepath and send my thoughts, and some people are stalking me, they have created a fantasy world around, without going in to details what they It is unwanted attention, I have traveled to about 7 different towns in the last 6 months (right know there are wirdows screaming to my room pretending that we have a friendship or some type of relation)... Fortunately this behavior has slow down for the second time but it still does not meat my standards of life not even by 2%. This is an obsession that has no end, spiting, physical confrontation, trowing rocks, trowing bottles does not slow down, if is not one is the other, arguing 30 times about a simple thing you end up in the same place... this is people desperately trying to hang to me... it come to a point that any chance for me to be by myself is cut, for inconstancy buying a boat I was set obstacles like mysteriously school for skipper not been able in 2 countries (lack of school books, and the most bizarre excuses), boats been 3 times more expensive that they are, not been able to have a visa to a place where I can buy a boat at the normal price... car rantings not been able to go to a desert beach, flight not been able for me to go to a private island... hotels always having the same people or sound a likes replicating the same behavior (screaming from a mysterious location and no one at the hotel been able to solve the problem)... I want to completely and permanently cut any telepathic link with any person that I don't know, preferably cut the telepathy permanently... I have not had more than month of sleep without covering my ears to be silent or use loud music since 2011...
Old 30-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Ascender
I know it is bad for you but if you wish for something positive then may you be happy.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:05 AM
kal76

Thanks for the advize

Well I am always positive but once in a wile is good to look at things and fix what is not going well... but I do know that I am very grateful for being a life, to have survived this long, for not going nuts, for still having the resources to get out of this situation...
Old 06-08-2014, 06:19 PM
kal76

Positive with an open eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
I know it is bad for you but if you wish for something positive then may you be happy.
I am very positive but also I am aware that people dye trying to be positive, that is a serious treat. I lucky to have taking a course in Psychology so I am able to cope better than the average person... there are people that have committed suicide for much less... a person who is deprived of sleeping normally is not able to survive nor make a rational decisions... I really don't know how I am alive and able to pay my bills, create software (witch requires intelligence and high levels of concentration)... for me is like saying to someone who gets rob every day that you should be positive, that is part of staying alive but that itself does not take you out of the situation about 6 month without having more than 5 days of sleep in a road without headphones it something to be majorly concern... I see people that don't have even 1% of finances that I have and sleep in peace on the streets, they spend a hole day without no one bothering them... this is a crime against humanity, even war prisoners have rights and are able to sleep 8 hours... at this moment there are people in 3 corners of the room in the guest house pretending that we have some relationship, and they won't let go anytime soon.