Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-06-2014, 03:26 AM
Deactivated Account

telepathy tuning in and sifting

Hi. I've been fascinated in telepathy since early in my spiritual awakening. All minds are joined. However,surely not all thoughts are telepathic in your mind are telepathic. Some originate from you. How can one get better at discerning which thoughts are theirs and which they are recieving? Also,what are some great books on telepathy?
Old 27-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Master

I havent read any books on telepathy but possibly A.E. Powell may have one on that, it would be in a book on "the mental body" if he did that.

When Ive had telepathy it is very clear as the voice I hear in my head is just like another has spoken to me, if they are a physical person.. I hear it in their normal voice (but not by my ears). (Ive had that happen four times with different people).

Other times I heard the voice just behind my left ear (one sided). (This has happened to twice)

If a novice telepath is trying to get into my head (or a neg 4th D being trying to go inside my head eg to read my thoughts), I feel like an energy with it.. like something pushing inside my brain. With more experienced ones at a higher level, I dont get that feel so they can intrude upon me and I dont know.

When Ive myself caused the experience of telepathy to happen ... I felt my energy from my third eye.. reach out. One can reach out and grab telepathic transmissions from other telepaths like going from one to the other, if one knows they are talking in this way and reaches out to hear them.

Another time my energy didnt reach out but I still heard the person. Maybe it makes a difference how far away the person is??? The time my energy reached out to pick up.. the other two were on the other side of the world (Im in Australia and they were in America), the time I didnt feel my energy reach out, the person would of been in my auric field as he was next to me. I havent really had enough experiences with it yet to really know yet how it works.

Note..Im a novice so this is just based on the experiences Ive had.
Old 27-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
Hi. I've been fascinated in telepathy since early in my spiritual awakening. All minds are joined. However,surely not all thoughts are telepathic in your mind are telepathic. Some originate from you. How can one get better at discerning which thoughts are theirs and which they are recieving? Also,what are some great books on telepathy?

Hi,

I have not found any good books on telepathy so I am writing about it myself.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru....php?board=5.0

Once you understand telepathy as a shared experience it is easier to determine where these thoughts originate. Within the self we carry many factions and perspectives. It helps to appreciate how vast our inner world actually is.

My primary concern is not where an insight comes from but if it is of value to me. Only the 'slave mind' needs to qualify the authority associated with information under consideration. The self empowered person is able to learn from a fool as easily as a master. The idea being to look at the content of the thought regardless of its source.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239

Thomas Covenant is a good place to start.

t.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have not found any good books on telepathy so I am writing about it myself.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru....php?board=5.0

Once you understand telepathy as a shared experience it is easier to determine where these thoughts originate. Within the self we carry many factions and perspectives. It helps to appreciate how vast our inner world actually is.

My primary concern is not where an insight comes from but if it is of value to me. Only the 'slave mind' needs to qualify the authority associated with information under consideration. The self empowered person is able to learn from a fool as easily as a master. The idea being to look at the content of the thought regardless of its source.

John

Hi. I will check it out!

"Change is the only constant."
Old 21-07-2014, 10:06 AM
TheAngel

I too have experienced telepathy. Also I think that everyone can receive and send messages but, it is only the awakened who are aware of what they are experiencing .
TheAngel.
Old 27-07-2014, 02:29 AM
skeptical

As far as my experience tells me, the best way to open to it all is to relax, allow it to flow into conscious awareness and listen. Emotional stuff is the easiest, followed by visual thoughts and finally by words. Even what someone is tasting, smelling or feeling can be sent easily. We think in many modes and broadcast in all of them as well.