Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension

Everybody deserve to love and to be loved .

Hi Ascension .

If what we are was water then we all deserve to get wet .

x daz x
Old 04-04-2014, 08:07 AM
livingkarma

Oh, let's see ...
To thrive, to have purpose & meaning in life ...
To experience its greatness ...
Its a wonderful gift to be grateful for ...
Old 04-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Master
Hello God-Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Visitor .
You mention that truth is at the end of the rabbit hole .. what is the truth of? Does the rabbit hole run somewhere in mind or does it run beyond.
These are very good questions. They have opened my rabbit hole to beyond. My mind had created an end, that was not there. Thank you.
To answer your questions:
.. what is the truth of? The truth of what is real.
Does the rabbit hole run somewhere in mind or does it run beyond? My rabbit hole starts the run somewhere in mind, then a 'knowing' points to beyond.

Last edited by Visitor : 04-04-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Ascension .

If what we are was water then we all deserve to get wet .

x daz x

Ahah , yes indeed !
Old 04-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
My rabbit hole starts the run somewhere in mind, then a 'knowing' points to beyond.

Hey :)

I can relate to this but if the mind houses the 'knowings' the 'knowings' that can point beyond, then would there be any truths 'to know' 'beyond' .

What is real or what is of truth that is supposedly at the end of your rabbit hole would be a knowings of what is real or what is of truth .. would you agree?

x daz x
Old 04-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Visitor ..

I agree or somehow what love is felt/experienced is not enough .

Some want to give love, some want to receive love, some want to give and receive, but I suppose it boils down the actual wanting or the needing or the desiring of something be it love or whatever that is at the heart of their expression .

x daz x
Hey Daz :)

As Visitor said...we seek to be and manifest (express and do) who we are.
So we could say that we seek what we are...to be most wholly who we are.
That means when oriented toward Spirit and nature, we seek to give and receive love, healing, support,
and all other things that nurture and sustain us in our growth and expansion. All of these could be summed up as love, as well.

We are not so self-absored though, of course! That's rather limited.
We also seek to heal and nurture one another, nature, the environment, and the good earth that sustains us.
All of these could also be summed up as love.

Love seems to be the original unit, that which cannot be further broken down, and yet can contain all others.
As Visitor mentioned, I also believe love to be synonymous with truth and Spirit.
We could also add integrity, beauty, purity, and/or clarity as enduring aspects or eternal associations of love, truth, and Spirit.

I think the best way to look at something so fundamental as love is to look at spirit and ask the same questions.
Why do we seek spirit? It is of course within and also external to us, present in every speck of existence, material and nonmaterial. So too is love.
We seek spirit and express in spirit for the same reasons, IMO, as we seek love and express in love.

We seek love at the same time we have already found love within, because there is always more to be, to become, and to manifest.
We express love at the same time as we have already become love, and for the same reason -- we are forever growing in love and spirit.
There is always a giving and receiving, a flow between our inner universe and all else in existence.
Therefore to seek (to receive) and to express (to give) are both natural aspects of the same loving self in spirit.

The next question might rather be, why would we not seek to be and express ever more of who we are in love and spirit?

And what prevents us from doing so? The blocks or obstacles may be individual in nature, but they are worth consideration nonetheless.

For that question is far more relevant to many in the world today, those truly are suffering,
under the weight of not only human nature, survival generally, and the accumulation of history in spirit --
but also now from the rubbish and trauma of modern society, its thick pile of ethical rot poured over all,
and all various manner of mindnumbing propaganda and spiritual brutality.
Maybe we can also back into addressing this issue from your original question

Seeking to give and to receive in love and in spirit are both in line with the most fundamental law of existence, and thus are natural and good inclinations, at core.
Seeking not to do so is against the fundamental law of existence, and thus is unnatural. What is against existence and growth and expression in love and spirit is to be transmuted and overcome. And it is here that we should spend our time and put our focus, IMO, if it is here that we are struggling with blocks and obstacles.
The natural desire to seek love and spirit is IMO the simple yearning of soul and spirit to realign with God, or with the fundamental law. It is the way of healing and love.
It should never be stifled, only purified and channeled within the bounds of integrity and truth in expression.

Peace and blessings Teddy,
Panda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Daz :)

Love seems to be the original unit, that which cannot be further broken down, and yet can contain all others.
As Visitor mentioned, I also believe love to be synonymous with truth and Spirit.
We could also add integrity, beauty, purity, and/or clarity as enduring aspects or eternal associations of love, truth, and Spirit.

Hey Monkey Boy,

I would say love manifests in every expression and cannot be broken down as you say that's if we relate love to be life's foundation but that does leave the door open to love being of fear, illusion, ego etc .. Like papa bears thread regards gravitation of source, the love can seemingly pull us in every way possible in order to eventually self reflect and eventually self love, depending on what one sees and how one expresses but nevertheless everything leads back to the realization of self love .

x daz x
Old 05-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Love is the very fabric of our soul (or something like that)

I think the "longing for love" is like trying to deconstruct this fabric into individual strands, and the one that normally springs to mind for most people is "romantic love." Finding this tiny thread becomes the focus and the drive; unfortunately, when you're so focused on finding the elusive "romantic love" thread you're not enjoying the overall tapestry, and you feel like there's something missing.

I've lost my train of thought.....but Love is within and without and all is good
Old 05-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Meditatorr

To have love is good to have if we need it. There is healthy sign to reach for love if you need it.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Because that (love) is the essence of the One that created everything.
If the One was a meany we would all crave conflict and battles, I guess.

That essence is very much in my dog right now, so I gotta go...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru