Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-11-2010, 05:01 AM
supernova

What do you want to be in your next life? King, poet, farmer…if you have a choice?

Everyone has desires, ambitions, aspirations that go unfulfilled in this life and as such people die without gratification, disgruntled.

Let us dream of a rebirth in which our dreams will come and our aspirations and fancies materialize. If we always wanted to be great writers of best selling books, let us imagine God grants us everything but in our next life.

Some persons might have died with their goals never reached though the path to that walked already halfway. Maybe there are kings and princes we always engaged in a series of wars and could have great victories over their foes, yet they would have died before enthroning themselves. They can crown themselves with lost of honors and respects if the possibility of being reborn into that status.

What do you want to be if you have the choice?
Old 15-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Me again is fine.
Maybe smarter though.

I know, I'm boring.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2010, 05:31 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Me again is fine.
Maybe smarter though.

I know, I'm boring.

This is a wonderful thought and this proves you love life. I also often feel the same thing and feel that the amount of time given me is not enough and I want more and more and I have so many desires and aspirations and because of the time constraints or the insufficiency of the life span they remain unfulfilled.
With that said we often feel the life span is too long and people take their lives before death does and they do so when they have nothing to make them happy

Old 15-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Master
i want to finish up in this life, and spend eternity in service, teaching others that are interested how to attain the same, but no more future lives
Old 15-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Master
I want to be God totally without this dam body.
Old 15-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Sangress

Back where I belong, without a skin entirely.

Otherwise I'd just come back as a rodent or bug.

Short life span = the sooner I get back to being a disembodied spirit for however long I can manage it.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Suspended
A domestic (and spoilt) cat.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
A domestic (and spoilt) cat.
I shall brush you and hug you and love you and of course give you a nice bowl of warm milk.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:29 AM
SunSister

I just want to be in a place where I can provide happiness and be able to contribute to the world in a meaningful way. Coming down here is pretty tough on the system sometimes, but this is my ultimate goal in life.. and if I cannot fulfill it now, I hope to do so in another life..
Old 15-11-2010, 03:13 PM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
I just want to be in a place where I can provide happiness and be able to contribute to the world in a meaningful way. Coming down here is pretty tough on the system sometimes, but this is my ultimate goal in life.. and if I cannot fulfill it now, I hope to do so in another life..

In fact there is no meaning in life and in the universe and we are in a nebular state and vainly seeking for a meaning in tins meaningless world.

We want to see God in its mythological form and want live in a high seat in heaven next to God with nymphs, faeries in attendance.

And of course that is what we want to see in our next life