Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-09-2013, 10:17 PM
slaga

Origin of life on earth?

Did it all start from chemical reactions forming amino acids? Or did it have something to do with a meteor? Or do you have a different theory?
Old 18-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Ecthalion

Some scientists think that the amino acids were delivered to earth on a meteor; others that they formed on earth. Either way, they were formed from chemicals reacting. Where the reaction occurred isn't really important.
Old 18-09-2013, 11:14 PM
slaga

Not important? Maybe not, but it is interesting to think that life could have evolved on other planets in a similar way.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Dream Librarian

As life evolves through the changing of intertwining moments, there cease to be just one origin of life.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
Not important? Maybe not, but it is interesting to think that life could have evolved on other planets in a similar way.
If life did not begin in billions of unconnected worlds at billions of different times I would be amazed. The universe is so immense it is impossible to imagine. Earth is of the tiniest significance. Life is teeming in countless other places. Independent of life on earth, and in no way related to it. I reckon.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Knower

It is a new idea, now gaining a lot of support, that life in the form of bacteria came to earth from space. There is not enough time between the earth's crust solidifying and life appearing for it to have evolved from scratch.
It was thought that bacteria couldn't survive the radiation in space, but this is now known to be untrue
Old 06-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
Did it all start from chemical reactions forming amino acids? Or did it have something to do with a meteor? Or do you have a different theory?

When you are able to access the Ashkaic Record and actually look through the records of the Mass Collective Consciousness for this - the third rock from the sun, you will see Earth was colonized by sentient bipeds originally. And there were multiple subsequent colonization by other races over time and some breeding projects also which brought a particular species of primitive life forms that were indigenous on earth to into what would evolve eventually into what humans are today.

Amino acids were involved in some of the cross breeding experiments most likely and there was a meteor involved also, but it was involved in the destruction of an entire race of early inhabitants called the Lemurians. A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

Better to learn to meditate and access the Records for yourself though as someone or even a 1000 people telling you corroborating stories of what they have seen in the Records will all sound like inventive goobly-gok until you witness it for yourself.
Until you look into it for your self, evolve your Consciousness enough to do the detective work, everything you imagine and think of and everyone else's opinions who have not delved into the Mass Collective Consciousness Records will just be postulations and opinions.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
Fred Hoyle and Prof Wicramasinghe proposed "life from space" - the Panspermia Theory.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8491398.stm
Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

There is still more than a plenty of humans which are too war-like.
Wars and hells on earth continue, until they learn to be more constructive rather than destructive
and to absolutely want peace in their very selves
and to love life.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When you are able to access the Ashkaic Record and actually look through the records of the Mass Collective Consciousness for this - the third rock from the sun, you will see Earth was colonized by sentient bipeds originally. And there were multiple subsequent colonization by other races over time and some breeding projects also which brought a particular species of primitive life forms that were indigenous on earth to into what would evolve eventually into what humans are today.

Amino acids were involved in some of the cross breeding experiments most likely and there was a meteor involved also, but it was involved in the destruction of an entire race of early inhabitants called the Lemurians. A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

Better to learn to meditate and access the Records for yourself though as someone or even a 1000 people telling you corroborating stories of what they have seen in the Records will all sound like inventive goobly-gok until you witness it for yourself.
Until you look into it for your self, evolve your Consciousness enough to do the detective work, everything you imagine and think of and everyone else's opinions who have not delved into the Mass Collective Consciousness Records will just be postulations and opinions.

It is all stories/beliefs is it not? - the Akashic Records; a collection of beliefs/thoughts or how you wish to phrase it. To a being like me it is a highly imaginative place, this though might not be the truth for everyone. I could tell many stories of the past, as I think I experienced it, as I think I understood it. That does not make them anymore true than those telling a different story... to me we cannot perceive anything beyond the way we understand them, this is the limit we enter the Akashic Records with, basically perceives life through.

I call this world others call Earth for Arcadia, though there might not be much left of the world I knew as Arcadia, however as long as it is part of me, then it will be part of this world... these days with so many visitors from so many worlds through so many shifting ages/moments, I would suspect that the memory of Earth is so much more than its very origin in a linear perception of time and space (if that memory truely exist anymore or ever existed ). From a perception where there is no such thing besides the moment we exist within, the origin of life on Earth is right now, right here.