Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 29-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeNathara
I THINK what you're saying is that card interpretations are so vague that you can find meaning in any card that you draw and that you'll automatically interpret them in a way as to reflect your expectations. Do I have that right?
This is true for some but its not what I'm saying.

We jointly build the ethereal dimension on a massive scale by thought/emotion. The physical dimension has mechanical limitations eg inertia that mostly prevent it from keeping up with the ethereal world.

However, in certain contexts, when those mechanical limitations are insignificant, the physical world becomes extremely responsive to our thoughts/emotions too, particularly our expectations.

In Tarot, although it seems random, we are literally creating the spread which we expect.

If, whilst picking the spread, you fearlessly expect it to answer certain questions for you, it will.

The point of Tarot is to uncover truths we hide from ourselves. I'd therefore actually recommend using a book - as interpretation allows us to keep hiding it.

@FaeNathara Yes I also believe in a universal knowledge that we can all tap into, but only masters can tap into it at will. Tarot answers you regardless.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:58 PM
marganda

i notice that tarrot reads my mind and my past but it doesnt really make the future of it happens.
Old 28-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda
i notice that tarrot reads my mind and my past but it doesnt really make the future of it happens.
Good observation. :

That's because we create the future on-the-fly by whatever moods/beliefs we hold subsequent to the tarot reading (in addition to physical actions).

I started writing about premonitions vs manifestations in 3 posts here. I need to add a fourth as I apparently haven't explained sufficiently yet.