Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 14-10-2011, 10:16 PM
AngelicOrin

Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha are such wonderful teachers - I am not a Hindu, but Hindu beliefs are part of my wider spirituality - and I adore them. I have always held a mutual respect for Lord Shiva, and he has taught me so much, and he has protected me as well. Lord Ganesha has been wonderful, he knows how to calm my nerves.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:00 AM
missou

msad, you know lord shiva is very powerful. what you see as suffering and pain is nothing else than a purification of your body, mind and soul. A little bit like killing your ego... but it's for your own good :)
people are somehow right to say that lord shiva is "testing" you, but i wouldn't use this word. he just wants you to see for yourself that you are ready to face these obstacles, to get rid of these karmas, because you're with God :)
Pain is not suffering, it is a purification, and nothing happens for no reason!

Best of luck!!
much love
Keep faith in the hardest storms. Shiva is one playful God...
Old 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM
jags

symbol of love....

I love shiva,but you are right , I also faced humiliation ,disgust ,misfortune, miserability, I feel I am leading my life with these facts.I dont know why I dont feel like blaming,being so kind and beautiful god why am I suffing. I love him so much dearest to my heart ,he is evary thing to me .but i am suffering so badly.
How much I tried I cant forget him I remeber him evary day at least 10 -20 times .I speak to myself designating as shiva, so it has become a habit.
He is so kind that I dont feel like blaming him,just love him beacuse he is so cute.Then I realized the problem is not with the problems I am facing but with my self ,because he is beyond suffering and pain ,I should sympathy and care from him because he always cared and loved me, I just did not put my complete faith in him.I didnt do justice to myself .I cannot proove my love to him. If I did truly dedicate my life to hiim, why should I care for fear and humiliation .If my heart is filled with his beauty how could disgust could enter my mind.SO I finally dicided not to blame my self but to fill my heart with his infinity and the bliss ,so that I always keep smiiling, overwhilming with his love of gangs over my forehead into my heart.So much happyness that makes me numb and dumb .Make me speechless out of estacy..
you see you just start feel good by mere utterene of his name
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA ............................... ...........
Kindly ignore my spelling mistakes..because its from my heart ..and not my m ind.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:53 PM
eyewish

I had the exaclt same thing in my life, every thing was ok then boom,

I think same way you do too, I went threw homelessness, assaults, even police etc didnt help me, then more problems with living, money etc. I even had dark people come into my life trying to turn me to one of them and try stop me opening my eye etc, they still are I believe!

Carry on, not sure what your visions were, but it could be about karma. I watch dwarkhadeesh on imagine and I duno how much is true but story says your karma has to be taken care of first. same as life I believe maybe you need to pay for your mistakes before beign blessed?

all the best.

eyewish
Old 01-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Iksvakave1

Hello

I am just curious about how you had bad experiences with these two dieties.
Did you meet them? Did they make you do something?

Can you tell me the meaning of the tryambakam sloka that you read in your entire life? Or what slokas did you exactly recite?

I know HIndu's who have lost a loved one and turned to Christainity. Either that or have even become atheists. I guess it is in some cases normal to stop worshipping god altogether.

The devotion you had for these two turned into suffering a injustice?
That does not quite make sense to me. If you had sooo much devotion and love and they blessed you with sufferring?

That is not good. Life is not a fortunate one for a lot of people. Including myself to some degree.

Do you think Shiva's and Sati's life was a fortunate one? Do you remember the story of Daksha?

What can you do though? You might not have devotion or feel like surrendering yourself but what you will still have is your faith. Do you think that faith will bring you back to God one day?

[/color][/color]iksvakave

Quote:
Originally Posted by msadh099
Iam sorry if the following may not be pleasant to hear, but i wish to share my experiences with lord shiva and parvati. I had been an ardent devotee of shiva si8nce childhood. There were not many days i remember without reading the slokas i ever went. About 10 months back, i had vision of shiva in my dreams. i spoke to some very spritual people about this and they said the lord had given me a vision. I was very exited. And things began to change for good to me soon afterwards as i had been going through challenging times before that. But, things became very ugly now, i suffered terrible misfortunes in my life for the past weeks which has made me resolve to stop worshipping god together. All the devotion i had for shiva and parvathi now turned into suffering and injustice. If iam annoying anybody with my story, pls excuse me as i also know how ardent devotess would feel as i myself had been one.

I underwent the worst of humiliation in my life like never happened before. Some poeple said the lord is testing me. Well, if i can be so close to the lord and yet have my worst misfortunes in my life at this time, then i wonder about this lord -what kind of a person is this lord? I had been humilioated, abused and i have been physically harmed in the past few months and the strangest thing is these things have never happened in my life before. and i belong to a very respected family and these happenings have made me lose my dignity to the extent that i sometimes wonder why i live and what is the purpose of worshipping this god -something never before occured in my life. Sorry again if i hurt anybody's sentiments. You wouldn't want to be in my state.