Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

Those who are going out of there way being rude, and acting like that - are very miserable. Also sound jealous. They won't find happiness that way either.

Be who you are. As you can't be anyone else, except be you.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:36 AM
Experiencer

Of course I've been there. People have lied to me, left me without explanation, talked behind my back, disrespected me, cheated me etc etc.

It's easy, and necessary, to rant and vent and be angry. It's good to come to the conclusion that I want respect and honesty and openness but it doesn't stop there. If I go on lying down and play doormat nothing has changed. The real work is to identify and then change the behaviour patterns that allow others to treat me badly. Those are usually not conscious and have to be pried out of our subconscious and brought to light. And that is the hard part and often a long journey. It takes honesty to look within because it's not always pretty. It takes courage to confront the fears that trap us in our victim roles. But it's the only way growth and change can come about.
Old 14-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Of course I've been there. People have lied to me, left me without explanation, talked behind my back, disrespected me, cheated me etc etc.

It's easy, and necessary, to rant and vent and be angry. It's good to come to the conclusion that I want respect and honesty and openness but it doesn't stop there. If I go on lying down and play doormat nothing has changed. The real work is to identify and then change the behaviour patterns that allow others to treat me badly. Those are usually not conscious and have to be pried out of our subconscious and brought to light. And that is the hard part and often a long journey. It takes honesty to look within because it's not always pretty. It takes courage to confront the fears that trap us in our victim roles. But it's the only way growth and change can come about.

****ing yes! I completely agree, I could've written this. I feel like you understand. I require nothing but openness and honesty from the people in my life, if they're unable to deliver that, then it's the exit for them. It has simplified my life a lot.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Please be mindful of the swear words.

Namaste
Old 15-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Suspended
I'm getting a bit tired of people.. lately, but at the same time I have met so many great people recently, iV been much more out going an social then I normally have been and I have made new friends and connects, doing this can an normally does lead to other things happening, I have people all over the place I know now, and that cAn be helpful too, in my younger days I only hung out with people I thought i could relate to but now I talk and hang out with all kinds of people, I was with a group of witches the other night, then sitting with some christians a couple days later, it's kinda funny.. but a variety of people.

But as for the large mass of humans I feel sad for them, tired of them a bit aswell at times, I will be moving out into the country side soon, it's a nice area with moutians an stuff, to work on a friends ranch. There won't be much of civilisation there besides visitors. Just waiting to hear from them they r overseas at the moment. So ya.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:58 AM
Experiencer
Over I would say the past ten years I can definitely agree that there is definitely something in the Kool Aid. In how hostile and volatile people have gotten is truly unbelievable. It really shows how many are newer souls that are destined to return here for more visits to learn. But I can't help but feel that there is some outside influence in causing how bad people have become towards one another. I have a few suspicions in things I've read along with technology on how folks are being assisted in in becoming so awful towards one another. But it has definitely changed and increased over the past 10 years. A very noticable difference.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I have a few suspicions in things I've read along with technology on how folks are being assisted in in becoming so awful towards one another. But it has definitely changed and increased over the past 10 years. A very noticable difference.

Saw this video recently..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa52TWoUFCk
Old 16-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

That was a very good video, thanks for posting that.

Another one I feel was pretty informative was "it's all in your food-no escaping the nano tech". You can google this video and it is pretty scary to know that all these nano fibers are intentionally being placed in our food source as well as in the air we breathe through chemtrails. They are tiny fiberous transmitters that once latched onto our cells not only can change our dna code but they are programable to a series of certain frequencies if played in a certain order. I was shocked to hear all the fast food restaurants they named that they discovered them in. Why would our own government allow this? It can even keep us from enlightenment.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please be mindful of the swear words.

Namaste
No disrespect intended but I can use whichever language i choose. I use this language as a way of expressing my excitement at being understood by another person. All I can do is be me and express myself and my truth.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
That was a very good video, thanks for posting that.

Another one I feel was pretty informative was "it's all in your food-no escaping the nano tech". You can google this video and it is pretty scary to know that all these nano fibers are intentionally being placed in our food source as well as in the air we breathe through chemtrails. They are tiny fiberous transmitters that once latched onto our cells not only can change our dna code but they are programable to a series of certain frequencies if played in a certain order. I was shocked to hear all the fast food restaurants they named that they discovered them in. Why would our own government allow this? It can even keep us from enlightenment.

Mmm.. ya, humanity really needs to get back in touch with nature, was listening to a woman talk about this today on the radio actually, respect and understanding for nature and the planet, the importance of culture, community ect.., I think what needs to happen and theres people already doing this or trying to/starting to organise it, is people will brake away from this society, the mainstream one, and go off grid an become self sufficient or more self sufficient, there should be tribes set up with the leaders or councils being those who actually really do have real wisdom, knowledge and understanding of things, people that are actually good and have a good track record that is proven by there works and what they have done to assist others, not just there wealth (have mentioned this before). Theres many aspects and possibilities to this, everyone is following the false laws made up by these "leaders" we have in place at the moment because they don't really know what to do, every one knows now, well spiritual people do, not so much the masses but some of them a bit of them are noticing things too, they are, but people know that our "leaders" are not good, we know the things they are doing.. so what is the next step?.. because that is what im interested in now, people sitting around talking about "oh there doing this an that now, an oh i know more about this then you" i think were done with that stage now (but its still relevant, the info an speaking about things), and the next stage is lets change it, what im saying here some people might read it an be like "oh thats not possible, that will never work" then this is not for them at this time. If groups of people can plan an pull this off successfully then this kind of thing may catch on, and eventually no one will be following there laws anymore, they will lose all power because no one will be contributing to there ideas, and it doesn't mean we will be living in chaos we will be living through knowledge and understanding and universal/natural law, so theres is a spiritual aspect to it too which is what it also comes down to is as individuals people need to go through there stuff an evolve, thats important. Also when i speak of this im not talking about some back to the stone age type of thing with no money an semi homeless in the woods or something, no, some may chose not to use money though, theres beings in the cosmos who don't use money but there are steps to take to get to things like that on a planetary level, its not an over night thing.

What else is there? the world leaders might be arrested? one day it might just all come out all over the tv what they have been doing? for everyone to see?.. that would be great but theres people been saying something like that is going to happen for a while, an it hasn't yet. People, the people are just gonna have to do this our selves, make the changes. By the way the woman i talked about earlier on the radio was starting protests an getting things signed to stop the government from destroying sacred native lands (iv seen things like this work, that stuff does work) some of those places have caves with ancient stories written on the walls, even about humanity and massive 900 year old trees and these are places people go to do ceremony and things like that... but yea There is pritty much a full blown "spiritual" war going on right now.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 17-09-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added more