Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Guide

Hindu....King....Wizard.....Flying Carpet?

Guys and gals I am trying to understand some things about myself. I have been shown glimpse of past lives that I dont understand why or what I am suppose to learn about them. I was wondering if you guys could help me nail them down or get me close.

Hindu.... There are short random visions. 1 being on top of some kind of old temple made of stone. Sitting in a golden chair wearing a crown that was pointed like hindu style and people dancing on the ground below maybe like 40 or 50 feet away. They looked like all or mostly girls. I remember telling someone that they love me so much that they will do anything for me. Or something along that lines. Then there was a little kid being chased by people riding tigers.

King..... I was walking the halls of some great castle end vision. 2nd time... I walked into a room and saw a red hair lady with fair or pale skin. I wanted to get something off my chest and she told me to apologize to my child first. So I went over to the little girl and said princess will you forgive daddy and she said of course I will daddy. I noticed that the room was all stone and there was a very big bed and to the left there was a stone window with a grassy hill in the distance.

Wizard... It came right after the dream with "my wife and kid" There was a old man in a wizard looking clothing like dombodore from harry potter with the hat. The kid looked like he was wearing modern clothes. He was wearing a tshirt. but no logos or anything like that were present. He was teaching him magic I suppose. 2nd Dream happened right after the above one. there was a wizard holding a wand in a room filled with riches and looked like he was casting something on the walls. That was it... I woke up.

Flying carpet..... I had a dream about flying over the sand and through temple looking structures on a carpet. I thought nothing of it because it reminded me of Aladdin but it was definintly at least 7 or 8 years since I last seen that movie and none of the scenes reminded me of the actually movie. 2nd dream happened 5 years later and this time I was looking for a place to build my kingdom... that is the thought I had.

Any ideas to who these beings are and what use would it be for me to understand them in this life time?

Thanks
Old 26-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Master

Could be a past life. It could be from a book , movie, or tv show.
Old 26-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Guys and gals I am trying to understand some things about myself. I have been shown glimpse of past lives that I dont understand why or what I am suppose to learn about them. I was wondering if you guys could help me nail them down or get me close.

Hindu.... There are short random visions. 1 being on top of some kind of old temple made of stone. Sitting in a golden chair wearing a crown that was pointed like hindu style and people dancing on the ground below maybe like 40 or 50 feet away. They looked like all or mostly girls. I remember telling someone that they love me so much that they will do anything for me. Or something along that lines. Then there was a little kid being chased by people riding tigers.

King..... I was walking the halls of some great castle end vision. 2nd time... I walked into a room and saw a red hair lady with fair or pale skin. I wanted to get something off my chest and she told me to apologize to my child first. So I went over to the little girl and said princess will you forgive daddy and she said of course I will daddy. I noticed that the room was all stone and there was a very big bed and to the left there was a stone window with a grassy hill in the distance.

Wizard... It came right after the dream with "my wife and kid" There was a old man in a wizard looking clothing like dombodore from harry potter with the hat. The kid looked like he was wearing modern clothes. He was wearing a tshirt. but no logos or anything like that were present. He was teaching him magic I suppose. 2nd Dream happened right after the above one. there was a wizard holding a wand in a room filled with riches and looked like he was casting something on the walls. That was it... I woke up.

Flying carpet..... I had a dream about flying over the sand and through temple looking structures on a carpet. I thought nothing of it because it reminded me of Aladdin but it was definintly at least 7 or 8 years since I last seen that movie and none of the scenes reminded me of the actually movie. 2nd dream happened 5 years later and this time I was looking for a place to build my kingdom... that is the thought I had.

Any ideas to who these beings are and what use would it be for me to understand them in this life time?

Thanks

I feel that they are meant to remind you you are used to being a leader, and give you brief tastes of some of what that meant. you apparently need to know that now, but I don't know enough about you to conjecture as to why. But you might ask yourself, did you like your visions, or dislike them?
Old 27-11-2016, 05:50 AM
Guide

Ah thanks that makes sense. I kinda have been playing a "Support role" when I know I am capable of doing things on my own now.

Im in a transitional phase, I have been working a start up company but 1 of the people who help start is back stabbing everyone and doing business behind our back. We all have a lot invested and have worked a lot to get to this point but seemingly the power is all in his hands. I have been working for free for almost 3 years now. The company is definitely worth something now but I have no paper work... lol no one does so its def a pickle. I have started to go forward with my own business but it is something people dont normally do.

I know I can do it but its just time now that makes me feel impatient. I am def a leader and I enjoyed the vision which has really spurred me to learning and dedicating time to astral projection. There I hope to be able to understand more about myself as well as manifest my reality.