Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Master
I believe that nothing is ever wasted, our intent now creates our future, so in that way, your desires will transfer to your future. But for me we do not `pick` our body and our birthplace, that is the divines domain to organise, not ours.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I believe that nothing is ever wasted, our intent now creates our future, so in that way, your desires will transfer to your future. But for me we do not `pick` our body and our birthplace, that is the divines domain to organise, not ours.

Like Hell it's not! The interesting thing is that it's said that if a person commits suicide, that person will need to repeat those circumstances and lessons in the next life! So why can't desires work in the same way?!?!

And just so you know, i'd be damned if I goo through this entire life and do and learn what I'm supposed to and after all that i still don't get to choose to be female! No! I am not having that! I will fight if i have top to make sure I do get to choose!

I AM OWED THAT AND DESERVE THAT RIGHT AFTER THE INJUSTICE I'M GOING THROUGH!!!!!!!
Old 14-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Master

Apparently you have lessons to learn (maybe going through your transition) in your present state.

Accept your lessons and don't fight them. It only makes it harder on you in the long run.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
that is the divines domain to organise, not ours.

It is my belief that we are divine, therefore the choice is ours.

However, we are limited here on Earth, we cannot see all the knowledge of our soul, but painful or joyful our souls did have direct say in what our life palette was.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know how i'm gonna get through this...
Old 15-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Master

You will. One day at a time.

I speak from experience.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
It is my belief that we are divine, therefore the choice is ours.

However, we are limited here on Earth, we cannot see all the knowledge of our soul, but painful or joyful our souls did have direct say in what our life palette was.

Hi Aries, yes! Of course we are the divine...ultimately, but your consciousness now is not at that level and you are still bound by the forces of karma and reincarnation, ergo you are trapped. Within this situation, your next birth is determined by your karma and the divine consciousness, not your consciousness as it is at the moment.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Like Hell it's not! The interesting thing is that it's said that if a person commits suicide, that person will need to repeat those circumstances and lessons in the next life! So why can't desires work in the same way?!?!

And just so you know, i'd be damned if I goo through this entire life and do and learn what I'm supposed to and after all that i still don't get to choose to be female! No! I am not having that! I will fight if i have top to make sure I do get to choose!

I AM OWED THAT AND DESERVE THAT RIGHT AFTER THE INJUSTICE I'M GOING THROUGH!!!!!!!
Lol, sorry I have made you cross. Yes if people commit suicide, they do come back very quickly and do have to face the karma they were trying to escape from.
It must be hard to feel you are in the wrong body, it isn`t something I can comment on other than to empathise.
The one thing I do believe and most find it hard to appreciate, is that what is happening to us now, we have `earned`, in previous lives perhaps we upset others. Suffering that pain in this life feels terribly unfair I agree, when you as this person have done nothing to create the situation. Must be hard.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Lol, sorry I have made you cross. Yes if people commit suicide, they do come back very quickly and do have to face the karma they were trying to escape from.
It must be hard to feel you are in the wrong body, it isn't something I can comment on other than to empathize.
The one thing I do believe and most find it hard to appreciate, is that what is happening to us now, we have `earned`, in previous lives perhaps we upset others. Suffering that pain in this life feels terribly unfair I agree, when you as this person have done nothing to create the situation. Must be hard.

I'm terribly sorry i went off on you like that...
Old 17-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne

I guess you are like one of those warrior-females? That isn't for me thanks...