Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

Spirit's tell truth or lies - or part truth and parts lies?

Hi so I recently talked to a chanellor.

I was curious more than anything but upon further reflection I am 100% sure he was chanelling some negative spirits of some sort in the guise of something else.

That being said it was interesting. Not that I am teetering but I can't help but think these neggies can't be 100% bad. Like there had to be some light in there somewhere... other wise they wouldn't be able to fake it so well.

Anyway I was contemplating what was told to me and I wonder how much of it might have been true.
What the motives would be for any truth at all. Just curious if anyone has any input.

Thanks!
Old 10-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Master
How To Cook For Forty Humans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxI7B758XBQ

words have no "meaning" in and of themselves... they require a context.
a string of words may appear to convey meaningful thoughts, but their
foundation needs to be rooted in Truth, or they are meaningless babble.
i believe that the mind can become confused by the intricacies of language,
but that the heart can sense the truth of things and know if some thoughts
are connected to truth or not.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Experiencer

Simpsons

I watched it...so what happened at the end. Did they try to eat them or not? Lol
Old 10-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Master
spoilers? you want spoilers?
they got dumped in their own backyard,
so that their adventures could continue unabated next week.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Master

thought constructions are like the potential paths of travel that the dog might take.
the "true path" leads to the bone, the others (lies) lead nowhere.

on one level, the purpose of the lies may be to enjoyably solve a puzzle.
on another level, they serve no purpose at all.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
No need to add anything more to what HORACE has said. It sums it up pretty well. :)
Old 11-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Anyway I was contemplating what was told to me and I wonder how much of it might have been true.
'Spirits' tell the truth as much as humans tell the truth. They can knowingly tell lies or untruths if they wish.

Also keep in mind that the truth they tell is THEIR truth. It might not be truth for you.

Much of what is channeled does not come from the being they claim to be. In other words they are falsely posing as 'someone' else. Many channelers are easily fooled by kind voice and a radiance of energy.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
'Spirits' tell the truth as much as humans tell the truth. They can knowingly tell lies or untruths if they wish.

Also keep in mind that the truth they tell is THEIR truth. It might not be truth for you.

Much of what is channeled does not come from the being they claim to be. In other words they are falsely posing as 'someone' else. Many channelers are easily fooled by kind voice and a radiance of energy.

Thanks, that's what I thought too. What can happen from talking to one of such people? Can that open someone up to that kind of influence on their life?
Old 12-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
What can happen from talking to one of such people? Can that open someone up to that kind of influence on their life?
In general, talking to spirits is like talking to people, except perhaps you can't see them. As long as you don't 'invite' them into your life and don't tell them all your inner most secrets, there is minimal risk.

Channeling is another matter. There are several kinds of channeling.

Some forms of channeling are pretty much 'listen' to spirits and relay messages. Some spirits can become annoying if you stop relaying messages. They will continue to hang around and pester you until you pass on their messages. This is more annoying than risky.

At the other end is 'trance' channeling where the person allows a spirit to enter and take control. This is pretty much like giving someone your wallet and keys. There are huge risks. If you allow the 'wrong' kind of spirit in, they can certainly influence and (very rarely) take over completely.

For the most part you can do channeling reasonably safely IF you know what you are doing. Precautions (protection) and basic defense skills should be considered a must. For those interested, training is suggested.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Experiencer

Spirits

Ok, that's good to know.

The person is a "psychic" that does it professionally, he is not conscious when it happens, and he had written a book about spirit communication so he seemed legit. I realize now he is legit.....in a different way!!!! Lol

It just leads me to wonder why spirits would even be interested in anything like that...like what's the point??? Is it boring on the other side or something??? Or are they just looking for ways to mess with people?