Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Just a few questions

Just a few questions
Everyone yearns to receive ADCs from their deceased loved ones, and as you will note from another post I wrote, my partner of 41 years passed in January 2017, so I am waiting for communications to find comfort in my grief. Over the long and lonely weeks since then, I have thought a lot about the afterlife and these questions came to mind:-
1. Are there rules about the types of ADCs the deceased can perform?
2. I am aware that because their vibrations are different to ours, we cannot see them rather like when the blades of an electric fan are spinning. Yet some spirits are seen, so why are there not more apparitions, and why do some speak and others don’t?
3. I believe that spirits can communicate using telephone calls and text messages. As it should be easier for spirits to communicate using devices like these, why are they so rare in this technological era, and have any of you ever experienced them?
4. Do you think our loved ones miss us?
I have numerous more questions, but this is enough for now, and many thanks to all of you who will reply.