Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder
It's totally phycological that makes sense. As the Moody Blues say...

"Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?"

-Graham Edge
Old 28-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Colours are a visual manifestation of the energy behind them. All part of the creative forces of manifestation. The energy behind them is neither good nor bad. Energy does not carry any bias on its own.

Spirits are energy? Why can their be bad and good spirits. I think I get it. Visually let's say a photograph does not give off energy. Phycologicallly it affects you though so it's an illusion in the mind; the emotions it stirs. All energy is invisible. Weather energy has attached itself to a can of paint is one thing but visibially nothing is real. It's all an illusion that we all interpret differently. Spirits actually are invisible energy, we have spirits inside our physical manifestations. Our physical bodies are nothing.

So we are drawn to illusions that excite emotions in all of us. What a beautiful world this is!
Old 28-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Spirits are energy? Why can their be bad and good spirits. I think I get it. Visually let's say a photograph does not give off energy. Phycologicallly it affects you though so it's an illusion in the mind; the emotions it stirs. All energy is invisible. Weather energy has attached itself to a can of paint is one thing but visibially nothing is real. It's all an illusion that we all interpret differently. Spirits actually are invisible energy, we have spirits inside our physical manifestations. Our physical bodies are nothing.

So we are drawn to illusions that excite emotions in all of us. What a beautiful world this is!

Colours are created by how different light wavelengths interact with our eyes. The optical nerves process the the stimulation that the energy creates and our brain interprets that as a colour. Colour is not something that exists in the world, it is an interpretation by our brain of nerve stimulation.
Different people process this stimulation differently, this is why many people are considered colour-blind.
If good and evil were a byproduct of colour, does that mean people who are colourblind to red will never have to face evil in life?....highly doubtful ;)

Rawn
Old 29-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Pathfinder
Oh, I'm agreeing with you. Colors have no spiritual energy attached to them. Our mind creates any feelings associated with color.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Crystal
Oh, I'm agreeing with you. Colors have no spiritual energy attached to them. Our mind creates any feelings associated with color.

So you dont mind whether ur room is white black or blue because ur mind creates the feeling associated with it?
I dont think so what ur saying. For example purple is known to be a spiritual colour.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
So you dont mind whether ur room is white black or blue because ur mind creates the feeling associated with it?
I dont think so what ur saying. For example purple is known to be a spiritual colour.

How is the color purple known to be. I've heard this said but I find it is an example of I am told. If someone were to ask what purple means, this would mean I'd pass the idea forward and one reason is the idea I was told. It would become accepted. So yes, that I think is what is being said. The color influences when you see it and so creates the feeling also including what one may have been told to at some level. The problem here for instance, a bad entity could easily trick someone by manifesting purple which would project in someone a quality that is associated with color in the mind. Color is an object and simply color affects our emotions. Attachment.

Apparently not all color can be seen to, I'm thinking of auras. To see these colors can be seen by using technology. Maybe the colors that can't be seen are more important.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
How is the color purple known to be. I've heard this said but I find it is an example of I am told. If someone were to ask what purple means, this would mean I'd pass the idea forward and one reason is the idea I was told. It would become accepted. So yes, that I think is what is being said. The color influences when you see it and so creates the feeling also including what one may have been told to at some level. The problem here for instance, a bad entity could easily trick someone by manifesting purple which would project in someone a quality that is associated with color in the mind. Color is an object and simply color affects our emotions. Attachment.

Apparently not all color can be seen to, I'm thinking of auras. To see these colors can be seen by using technology. Maybe the colors that can't be seen are more important.

I have yet to meet the first person who invented and came up with everything themselves. When i read or hear somethin i simply know if it is true or not. Or i adopt it because i stand by it. And i stand by that the colour purple is the spiritual colour.
If whatever is tricking u with that colour it still remains that meaning. Its up to you what the intention behind it is. So in ur example, the colour purple would have no spiritual meaning within the colour. But the colour itself still holds its meaning.

Here:

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual...iritual-colour