Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 22-06-2011, 07:32 AM
bebelee

online tarot

I just wanted to share :) I just did a quick tarot read online and wow! It rang so true to me not only that, it was also very positive :) I'm getting my first deck tomorrow coz i've been scared to buy them for years lol.
I was having such a down day too and one online read has helped a lot. Wow. :)
Old 23-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Tayopia

Red face

where did you get the online reading? could you post a link? just curious
Old 23-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Master
LOVELY yeah I'm curious can you give the link?
Spiritlite.
Old 25-06-2011, 10:01 AM
bebelee

http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free.php

That's the site i came across :) Let me know how you both go if you want, i'd love to know if it felt true to you :)
Old 30-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

I just did it and I thought I would share it here. I do readings for Tarot and I am always curious about these "FREE" reading sites. Its computer generated so I wonder on HOW much ENERGY one can put into the reading. That said if one gets a good one that moves them forwards BONUS.

Card 1 (The Hanged Man) : How you feel about yourself now »
You feel a little confused and perhaps fearful because you sense or know that there is someone or something you need to give up to be able to move on. This self-sacrifice isn't always clear - you may not even know quite what or whom you should give up. This is a time of passage from one phase of your life to another and The Hanged Man can signify a time of spiritual development too. Perhaps you need to try and look at things from a different perspective.

SO NOT the case here. I am not one to hold onto issues and I do daily work on me. I too work with other's that can read me so well that tell me if I am not seeing something. So this card does not ring for me.

Card 2 (The Fool) : What you most want at this moment »
This is your Personal Court Card ( -
what's this? - )
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is just to be happy, and you are searching for the one thing that will bring happiness. You want a new start but feel unsure of what you want or where you want to go. Romantically you have mixed feelings regarding another - part of you wants to enter the relationship wholeheartedly, part of you wants to hold back. So if you are in a relationship that empowers you, stay, if not it is time to move on.

HMMMM again. I am very happy infact I am at that place we so seek of inner peace. I have been with me mate for 30 year's now and I am as content with him as I was when we first met. I so do not feel in any way having to stay in this relationship I stay because I am content to do so.

Card 3 (The Hermit) : Your fears »
You are frightened of being on your own and loneliness, and you simply don't know quite what to do. Take time to relax and in time you will have the answers. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions, so try not to get too stressed, and if you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

OMG so the oppostie to this......I lead such a busy life at times that being on me own or even feeling lonely would be NICE. Being a Medium I am NEVER alone and I dont think I even know what that would be like. Nor have I ever felt what one would call lonelyness more I have felt "lost" that is a different place though.

Card 4 (The Magician) : What is going for you »
If considering any new enterprise or relationship you will find the self-belief, confidence and ingenuity to make it a success. Perhaps a promotion or pay increase at work, or a strong feeling that if you were to choose to work for yourself, you truly believe you can make it work. Go for it!

HMMMM I have not worked nor have I needed to work for 16 year's now. Pay increase I want that I simply to go the accountant and get one. HMMMM. Way off base here. I go for everything in life I want as if its something that is for me to have I get it if not I dont.

Card 5 (Judgment) : What is going against you »
If you allow fear to stop you from taking a chance or a new possibility then you will lose out. Do not ignore the new opportunities being presented to you - a decision, new job or relationship could change your life for the better. Do not refuse change when change at this time is vital - feel the fear and do it anyway. Outcomes may well be delayed, however this is a time for positive action and not passiveness.

HMMMM I do not seek nor do I need a job and I am happy in the relationship I have and all that gives to me. 30 year's ONLY one mate and I am blessed to say the Earth STILL moves. I have no fears in life and if life was to come to an end in the next monent I would be fine as the ducks are in a row.

Card 6 (Wheel Of Fortune) : Outcome »
Expect life to change and quickly. Fate, destiny or synchronicity, call it what you like, positive change and good fortune is evident here. If you have important choices to make trust your intuition. Do you feel that events seem to be evolving without much input from you? If so trust it and go with the flow.

I live so in the moment, I so go with the FLOW and I embrace what comes me way and it there is issues with it I face them head on. Life often changes in a heart beat and I am ready for that one. I LIVE by intuition and I totally trust in self and in Guides and the higer powers that be.

I would say if this was a person READING ME that more school is needed to connect to the one ye are reading as its a computer I will say I got THREE TIMES the same cards even though I PICKED different cards. HMMMM.

Too again if it works for some that be a BONUS for me I will stick to living readers.....and trust in the Cards I have.

Lynn
Old 05-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Docha

Haha when I forget my decks I can use the online reads in their place. My friends think its insane that I can.

My only focus question I ever ask for any read is "what does so and so need to hear?"

I do believe the focus question makes a huge difference.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:07 AM
thehermit

Lynn, maybe the cards were right but the menaing is wrong. Tarot generally works best when someone can intutively pick up on your sistuaiton and interptret the accordingly.

Like for example (and I coul be super wrong), The Hanged Man might siple suggest suspension or a passiveness. You don't feel the need to move and are colelcting knowledlge or info until another oppourutnity happens (or doesnt). The Fool may mean that you want to turn away or relax, you want to be childlike occasionally. The Hermit usually suggest wanting alone time. The Magacian suggest havign the ability to work situations in your favor or perhaps haven a strengthened spirituality. Judgmenet is self-explanatory but may not show itself in the way you think. It couold be in deciding what loans/bills to pay off, whether to invest in a tv with your hubby, or what event or friend you decide to entertain. The Wheel of Fotune is, well, yeah. It's good. lol

I don't think online readings are incorrect but I believe the meanings behind them can't be trusted. I've found the cards online and the readers themselves to be just as inaccurate at times.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Coming2

I have used this one online tarot site for years and it has always been on the money. What I have read and heard is that our Spirit Guides and Guardian can actually place the cards in order for us to get the reading that is most helpful; to us. I have also heard that we put our energy out into the universe which again alters the cards for the best reading.

The site I use is called The Oracle..online tarot reading..google it! They have Angel Cards, Biorythm, Tarot, Numerology and I Ching...all for free!!