Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-12-2016, 02:48 AM
TheMickMack

Past life

You past life experiences are all arrayed in a single shot all around you, and in whichever gender u have been or animal or ghost, you will feel as yo live through life and experience or more rather re-experience familiar things of the past made become new, or you journey into uncharted territory in this new present eventful body and existence of yours we call our Current body, and being...

I think some might get in touch with there former self as it all lingers in the air to what you have been through and what you have done in your previous past lives all together, but i dont its a matter of past lives what one has done that commands ones current life now to be bidden under.. albeit ..Karma has the biggest role in all of this matter, and it could be that u are punished to be of the opposite sex [ of which this thread has come by by a read about opposite sexes in different lifetimes]; but that one simply has to upgrade oneself mentally and physically; to fit the new suit u are born with and thereby the gender thereof with it.

One can dabble around saying, i dont feel right being a woman seen i was perhaps man in my previous lifes, and wanting to make sex changes because of it is a flaw in there reading of the real cause and the problem or predicament they have brought themselves in by Karma's worth of past existences.
So i say stop reading those vibes of your past lifes as u can not change the past occurrences you have had, and make this lifetime count for something in the gender or sex you were brought to live and breath in... let the existence and call be true to the one your living in at the very moment, rather then changing sexes, there are but two... male or female... how far can u run if you say i might have been this in that lifetime, or that... cant change much but within the boarders of two; So get with the program, it is a punishment after all in a sense so live there consequences till you master and are beyond it.

Fixing past mistakes is good, but so is dealing with the living as it in itself.

I'm not sure what im dabbling over in this thread overall, but i just felt like this had to be said, while i stumbled upon the past life and reincarnation forum... so ya take care, perchance we find a way out of this loophole of nothing done nothing said in my writing, and can append a similar matter to this thread. Thx for listening and reading
Old 14-12-2016, 03:05 AM
TheMickMack

Oh yeah i might find something of value, everyone who takes a look or gets to glimpse of there past life experience should take but the good and best of it and let if follow into there present life, rather then to dissimulate the bad thing and walk with a cloudy sky on there heads, your present life will not be benefited and neither will your way.

Possible u are in the grieving stages which is to say paying for your past mishaps, but try to look for the gap to breath through to make ur present life better in commemorate of ur present life and to befit karma as is now.
This body was given to you with all its ups and down, let ur mind follow into the better things rather then to say i failed there and here... sry im in the verge of something and cant pull it out.. so perhaps i leave it at this and hope your comments if there be any will help me find the real issue or memo ive been trying to write in here
Old 14-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Master
I don't actually believe in karma as a punishment.

My paradigm of the many types of past lives is one of Exploration and Evolution.
Past lives (I've seen many, my own and other peoples) were experimentations in ways of Being, exploring both side of the coin to see the total picture. All past lives expanding my souls total knowledge and assisting its evolution.
This life I was shown past lives relating to the work I do in this life - sort of a memory recall for faster activation - a down load of relevant past lives where I used similar tools sets to work with the subtle energy realms and within the Greater Consciousness Construct.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:59 AM
TheMickMack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I don't actually believe in karma as a punishment.

My paradigm of the many types of past lives is one of Exploration and Evolution.
Past lives (I've seen many, my own and other peoples) were experimentations in ways of Being, exploring both side of the coin to see the total picture. All past lives expanding my souls total knowledge and assisting its evolution.
This life I was shown past lives relating to the work I do in this life - sort of a memory recall for faster activation - a down load of relevant past lives where I used similar tools sets to work with the subtle energy realms and within the Greater Consciousness Construct.

:-/ ... Karma can be many things of which under one being punishment, it can be the train ride or the bus stop, but whatever it is, it does its duty. With punishment it is not a bad thing seen, it is rather refreshing as to a correction of ones viewpoint and designated destination being, to find ones better route of correction, some just dont like the word punishment associated with karma cuz it seems negative to them or hurtful, but precious metal, needs to be purified with fire and such is also the consideration of hell and of karma,.. elsewise Shiva would be out of a job.

The rest i didnt get what u were trying to say, but it seems ur in the battle of something still to come into comprehension, and it might be a lesser thing,
Old 15-12-2016, 01:33 AM
Master
[quote=TheMickMack
The rest i didnt get what u were trying to say, but it seems ur in the battle of something still to come into comprehension, and it might be a lesser thing,[/QUOTE]

You don't know me at all and have made an assumption. Life's a mirror. Double check what you just saw reflected.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:57 AM
TheMickMack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You don't know me at all and have made an assumption. Life's a mirror. Double check what you just saw reflected.

For that reason i made that assumption, because i reckon to what it was or used to be to me, in past experiences; Dont need to get all hasty and stuff, its no biggy,