Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 AM
FenixTiga

Channeled messages about Longetivity and Life after Death

On Life After Death I interviewed Barry, not his real name and Longetivity I interviewed Maddock, also not his real name.

Ok Hi Barry

Barry: Hi

Ok I was under the impression that there is no life after death as stated by Maddock was I wrong?

Barry: You were partially wrong and also partially right. You are correct there is no life after death, but there is life after physical death. In a word there is life after life. When you die a physical death, you leave your body as an energy life form and you can go to another plane of existence to recuperate.

Where is this plane of existence?

Barry: The plane of existence varies depending on what type of soul has left the body, and how evolved it has become. You might go to a higher level one due to how evolved it has become, but due to some misunderstanding on your part, you have to for instance be debrief on your situation and go to rest once your soul return to the higher plane.

So reincarnation is real?

Barry: Yes it is real, but in your case, you do not have to go back anymore, unless you really wish to. Souls get reborn to learn new things, to ascend to the highest level possible. You have not reach this, but your soul is in need of healing, aside from this you have also reach a higher level where you wish to remain anyhow.

Ok thank you for your time Barry

Barry: Thank you for the interview.

Interview with Maddock about Longetivity

Hi Maddock again

Maddock: Yo

So what have you got on Longetivity?

Maddock: Longetivity is living longer than the usual time that most people can.

Can we achieve longetivity?

Maddock: we can, if we put our mind together, and become balance or is one with nature and the order of all things. Then our lifespan become longer

Is this a lot like eternal life?

Maddock: Yes it is, if we perform a link to everyone on the planet we might be able to co-exist eternally. But that may not be what you want.

So which way is better do you think Longetivity or Life after physical death?

Maddock: I believe me and Barry can come to the conclusion that both can be compromise, you can live as long as 3 time your normal lifespan and then leave your body behind so that you may recuperate. It is not a bad thing to physically die, there are no right or wrong way in this.

Once again thank you both for the interview

Maddock: Thanks

Barry: Thank you
Old 10-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Ascender

How do Maddock and Barry know this?
Old 10-04-2011, 09:23 PM
FenixTiga

Its not their real name. If I had said someone famous said it would you still question it?
Old 11-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Ascender

Yes I would. I'm not very familiar with channeling.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:28 AM
FenixTiga

Well for one they say stuff which I didn't think about. I always thought we die, we die, the end.