Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
Azmond thank you for that.
Its nice to be understood and your encouragement helps. I hadn't thought of being able to help him even more from elsewhere. That is a delightful possibility.
I'm glad someone else can see the beauty even though it hurts, I see it.

Many thanks for offering me exactly what I needed. ((Hug))
Old 05-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Yes, i somehow feel this. If there are soul groups, it could happened that one want something else than other and it comes to separation, so what can be done about it? So it is meaningful to move into another group like we do with friends when one group is no longer appropriate or has different interests, we leave them and find new ones.
Thank you for letting me know it resonated with you
Old 05-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Iand one day when he is done he will meet me else where.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Still you have to go else where for him to meet you there. It literally cant happen if you stay entangled in his misery. Like everything starts with perception, so it is not so much about going some place else, but more about moving to another state of mind where you perceive more joy, and has capacity for more love. You already get that, because sometimes you already are.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Hi Glow!

Please, do not take this the wrong way, but I found your post to be beautiful. I understand it is about leaving someone very close to you behind, and I can feel the ache. Never the less, I was filled with joy and happiness reading your words. I know it is bizarre, but the thing is, what you speak of, is just so true, and pure. What if, going on, without that person, would not necessarily mean leaving them behind? What if, you all just decided to move at your own pace, but in the end, you will be together again? Perhaps, by moving on, you will reach a place, from where you are able to help that person more, compared to now? Dear Glow, I want to share this with you! It is a quote from a very beautiful book, and one of my favourite authors! You might know it already, because it was quite popular, but still, it describes perfectly what I wish to tell you, and what I feel you need to hear:

“Sully,for shame!" Jonathan said in reproach, " and don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice everyday? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?”
― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Moving on, is not giving up on someone, or leaving them behind. There is so much joy heading your way. Stay well and safe and blessed =)

Hey Azmond, cheers to you. A really nice post.
Based on Jonathan's words, there is room for everyone to come round at some point. It took my dad many years...decades...to come round, and he's still not too warm and fuzzy. But after years of open resentment and barely contained seething anger & contempt at my existence (from birth)...even long after I was gone from under his roof and he had continually cheated on mum, then finally split and remarried...he has warmed up a bit. I still wouldn't go so far as to say I have ever received solid love, kindness, and acceptance from any man except my mum's dad, my brother, and my son. The list is pretty short. No man who has ever put a penis in me has authentically loved me, including my ex-husband, and so I'm extremely turned off of sex without a full and authentic love, particularly now I've had my child.

My soul family who are men have also been extremely disappointing...heartbreaking even. Thus far, cannot be good friends, or else it's been very difficult...sadly...because they put the sexual issues or barriers first. Meaning, wrong age (for me...I felt I was too old/too young for a partnership with them so sought friendship) or wrong location or what have you, and so if they can't have sex with you, they so often don't much see the point of just having your friendship or of having a truly personal friendship. You are kept at arm's length, you are dismissed or not taken seriously, you feel their contempt and loathing, etc...even whilst you also feel some true caring and connection. If I had a pound (or a dollar) for every woman who could relate to this, I'd be worth a few billion.

I see the whole gender and sex thing as a huge problem, since it so often prevents men from seeing your full humanity and just relating to you as a person. Sometimes they've felt rejected sexually (or else it just couldn't happen due to geography) and often -- nearly always -- I've felt rejected in friendship and just as a person. By those soul family who were men who could really connect to my soul, which is a much deeper cut than from just anyone or just any old bloke. With women and especially close family or soul family, it's not a problem...you can just share the love and friendship, because they don't want to own or dominate you sexually as a "necessary means" to connecting with you as a person.

Most men just don't get it regarding women...there's still a person here with a soul and a beating heart who loves and cares for you and your wellbeing, even if you're not penetrating the vagina and owning me or possessing me in that way. What if you're miles away? Can't we just be friends and truly value one another as whole ppl? Not just words and not just bodies -- not falling into either extreme?

I relate to men as equals and as mature adults, but a large part don't want to live there or to interact with women as equals...which is really sad and tragic. Love can't be possessed or owned or dominated or penetrated. It can't be commanded or had on demand. Love can only be shared. Only given and received. And only if one's heart is open, forgiving, and generous. And love is (of course) NOT just sexual !!! And love is never about domination and control...and so NO, I'm not your slave, your prostitute, or your step-n-fetchit.

It's good to think of all this as open-ended and getting better one day, even if it's not anytime soon or in this lifetime or on this planetary setup and history of dehumanisation, power over, dominance by force, and authority demanding submission and obedience (like prostrating yourself to the "gods", who must be "crazy").

I usually come back to the ho oponopono mantra...when there is otherwise no immediate resolution, solution, action, or change in a situation.
Quote:
I am sorry Please forgive me I love you I thank you

But I usually change the order:
I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

That's all you can say in your heart and in the love & blessings you send, when you can't reach someone here and now, or maybe ever, in in this lifetime. Maybe they don't even care if you offer these heartfelt well wishes directly to them. Maybe they don't care if you send them blessings and well wishes in your heart. Sometimes, I tell myself that in spirit, there may still be a crack into which the love and blessings you send can enter. Problem is, you or I may never know, particularly if we are only ever greeted with unkindness or apathy.

But I think it matters at least a little bit anyway...because it may help your own heart healing and it may raise the positive energy in the universe. And that's basically the way you have to look at it. I've really just about written off authentic love with a man who is not your brother or son, hahaha...either in friendship or partnership...because you certainly can't get it in partnership if you can't first get it in friendship. I think I'll stick to civic and volunteer work and office work with men -- acquaintances only. All of this was much easier when I was still accustomed to bootlicking and pleasing back in my 20s

So the idea of moving to a new soul group and perhaps being with those woman AND men who can be my friend without having to own me, control me, dominate me, or penetrate me sounds REALLY good. And NO that does not mean "free sex"...hahahaha. I'm not a man. Sex comes along with a mutual authentic love and some honest, meaningful level of commitment, or never mind.

The question is, do the common values and ethos of this new soul group still exist once we incarnate? Does it all go to pot once they incarnate as men here on earth? If so, can I go to the Andromedan galaxy instead for a more equitable and honourable coexistence with men, if I am a woman? hahaha...

I'm sick of the limitations of gender and sex on my humanity, on this planet. I don't want any penises stuck in me without an authentic love for my person. And I'm tired of true friendships with men -- soul family -- being sidelined or binned because they don't truly value me, not really or only very much at a distance, if they're not going to be having sex with me.

A new soul group is a start...but I wonder if much of the growth we've all been discussing between men and women...and between humanity on earth more broadly...is even possible on earth without massive evolution...and maybe over many, many aeons...???

We may just need to go elsewhere...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 07-04-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Master
7L- sorry sweetie, I am so so sorry for that pain.

I know a lot of what you speak. Most humans just aren't operating on that deep authentic level, both men and women as you know. It's isolating to seek what almost none even understand let alone want.

The soulgroup members that are here with me seem to have become stuck. Well the one has the other I feel will be ok.

Ever since I met the one and had the awakening I knew I came for him, some sort of vibe of responsibility or wanting to help/protect him if possible. Much like you described he has forgotten his soul nature and has become conditioned to this culture, I know the cuts you speak of being worse from the closest soulfamily/group members. It hurts more from them.

As to if the new groups are different I'd say yes. Like me and you they are not operating to group based on the material they are able to even if not consciously recognized your light is like theirs. They are already kind/compassionate and looking deeper.

I have had these people entering my life the last few years but I clung to the original soulgroup because of the framiliarity we had from meeting.

The new ones I recognized as beautiful but with less history they don't feel quite the same. They are good for me though and I guess I am willing to acclimate to their vibration because while less familiar it is more in keeping with our true nature.

I am married so as luck would have it these new soulpeople(not all one group but similar vibration) that want to be close to me the men are all gay so luckily there is no issue getting as close as we want. It may be different in your case being single but keep your eyes open, they may not feel as familiar but you will recognize the light.

As for returning to this plane I have known since I was 4 I wasn't from here. I have confirmed that letting go and healing my need to protect the one soulgroup member that chooses to stay is all I need to do not to return, someone else will and I guess this must happen fully and completely while incarnate.

I'm not cutting him out if my life just releasing any attachments to staying with him again. Need to be close because we will only have energy when I don't incarnate with him next time.

Oddly Monday I sensed death around like never before, it has stayed all week.
I worried someone might die but now see this week was the week of the death of my attachment to staying in such close proximity with him life after life.

Death represents new beginnings and wouldn't you know it as I accepted the death/moving on - death if our karma that keeps me here the newer vibrations have brought those great people who embrace my light even stronger into my life. One texts me every time I feel loss of the old.

Big hugs to you. You aren't wrong, you are just maybe done incarnating into lessons you learned long ago.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
This is an interesting topic.
I could of course talk about popular theories about Soul Families and their relationships with each other and lives between lives and so on. The idea of having a Soul Family or space Pod that we're spiritually born into exploring lives together for an eternity is a popular mental construct with numerous books and speakers talking about.
But rehashing other peoples beliefs is not something I'm drawn to these days and tend instead to prefer to speak from first hand experience.

First hand experience give me zero information on the concept of a group of souls moving in and out of physical lives together or in anyway experiencing some continuity with one another like a pod or herd. It's a very popular belief though. However Spirit has never talked to me about this, in fact the impression is that Spirit has no experience with any sort of division or hierarchy, it is One With ALL Beings.

I've been taught about affinity, how two people with similar frequency will see in each other themselves and will become teacher/student to each other as they continue, often in a bonding which is so strong it seems to have existed in previous lives. Until or unless the frequency starts to change, too much frequency differential between people and they can't hold a close bond of deeply relating to each other anymore. This has to do with the current life and situation, not with some billion year cycle of 'soul Groups, or Soul Family'.

And a few times, like 20 times, I've even been shown past live with people I had affinity with. By Soul Families - no, I have nothing there.

I just now asked Spirit if there was such a thing as Soul Families and was told 'NO'.
I think as humans we struggle sometimes to describe and thus invent words and concepts to try and describe experiences we have with people which are falling outside our ability to easily label.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 07-04-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is an interesting topic.
I could of course talk about popular theories about Soul Families and their relationships with each other and lives between lives and so on.
But rehashing other peoples beliefs is not something I'm drawn to these days and tend instead to prefer to speak from first hand experience.

First hand experience give me zero information on the concept of a group of souls moving in and out of physical lives together or in anyway experiencing some continuity with one another like a pod or herd. It's a very popular belief though. However Spirit has never talked to me about this, in fact the impression is that Spirit has no experience with any sort of division or hierarchy, it is One With ALL Beings.

I've been taught about affinity, how two people with similar frequency will see in each other themselves and will become teacher/student to each other as they continue, often in a bonding which is so strong it seems to have existed in previous lives. Until or unless the frequency starts to change, too much frequency differential between people and they can't hold a close bond of deeply relating to each other anymore. This has to do with the current life and situation, not with some billion year cycle of 'soul Groups, or Soul Family'.

And a few times, like 20 times, I've even been shown past live with people I had affinity with. By Soul Families - no, I have nothing there.

I just now asked Spirit if there was such a thing as Soul Families and was told 'NO'.
I think as humans we struggle sometimes to describe and thus invent words and concepts to try and describe experiences we have with people which are falling outside our ability to easily label.
I think that's it the lable thing.
I was shown/told that we always travel together and are inseparable the knowing was the close intertwining. The internet has resently replaced this close grouping term to soul family but I've been using it with a slash as it doesn't fully express the bond not being of biological origin but development and choice to continue in that formation.

One day we will all return to one anyways.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
When I first awakened I had a few visions in meditation.

In one I was shown the energy of two I travel with (immediate soulgroup) and was told the part about "always traveling together", "being twins like Siamese, inseparable"

Not like the twin flame thing where we need to join but like we are joined or our group is joined..

The last few lives with that one have been painful for both of us as he is transfixed and happily distracted in the material and I'm trying to do my work to heal and move beyond this experience. He doesn't want to move on and I have been resisting moving on without him. We are really close emotionally in real life but it's a struggle as we are moving in different directions.

I've even had a few dreams where I was shown I stay for him, like my last karma(attachment) to this plane is related to not leaving him.

The other I travel with is not floundering so no doubt will move on too but I struggle to leave this one here even though it's where he unwittingly chooses to be.

No I'm not crazy we have had shared dreams and shared premonitions that came true. Every time it's to much for him and he goes back to burying himself in the material. I can't stay with him anymore so I have this feeling a new group I fit better with now is waiting. I'm sure others will come that suit his vibration better now but it's hard to let go.I thought inseparable meant always inseparable.

I have. Made a post about visions. You can read it if you wanted.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=98105
Old 15-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
7L- sorry sweetie, I am so so sorry for that pain.

I know a lot of what you speak. Most humans just aren't operating on that deep authentic level, both men and women as you know. It's isolating to seek what almost none even understand let alone want.

The soulgroup members that are here with me seem to have become stuck. Well the one has the other I feel will be ok.

Ever since I met the one and had the awakening I knew I came for him, some sort of vibe of responsibility or wanting to help/protect him if possible. Much like you described he has forgotten his soul nature and has become conditioned to this culture, I know the cuts you speak of being worse from the closest soulfamily/group members. It hurts more from them.

As to if the new groups are different I'd say yes. Like me and you they are not operating to group based on the material they are able to even if not consciously recognized your light is like theirs. They are already kind/compassionate and looking deeper.

I have had these people entering my life the last few years but I clung to the original soulgroup because of the framiliarity we had from meeting.

The new ones I recognized as beautiful but with less history they don't feel quite the same. They are good for me though and I guess I am willing to acclimate to their vibration because while less familiar it is more in keeping with our true nature.

I am married so as luck would have it these new soulpeople(not all one group but similar vibration) that want to be close to me the men are all gay so luckily there is no issue getting as close as we want. It may be different in your case being single but keep your eyes open, they may not feel as familiar but you will recognize the light.

As for returning to this plane I have known since I was 4 I wasn't from here. I have confirmed that letting go and healing my need to protect the one soulgroup member that chooses to stay is all I need to do not to return, someone else will and I guess this must happen fully and completely while incarnate.

I'm not cutting him out if my life just releasing any attachments to staying with him again. Need to be close because we will only have energy when I don't incarnate with him next time.

Oddly Monday I sensed death around like never before, it has stayed all week.
I worried someone might die but now see this week was the week of the death of my attachment to staying in such close proximity with him life after life.

Death represents new beginnings and wouldn't you know it as I accepted the death/moving on - death if our karma that keeps me here the newer vibrations have brought those great people who embrace my light even stronger into my life. One texts me every time I feel loss of the old.

Big hugs to you. You aren't wrong, you are just maybe done incarnating into lessons you learned long ago.

Hey there Glow...what a wonderful post and you are spot on with everything. Everything you said really resonated with me and I appreciated your understanding, your affirmation, and your kindness.

I feel the whole thing has begun to ease, because I felt a lot like you do, in that you feel responsible for those to whom you are close and to whom you've been connected for ages, perhaps always. I like what you said...that we can release our worries for them and move forward without saying goodbye forever. Perhaps without saying goodbye at all, really.

It's too bad about most souls here though, needing to control and possess and somehow dominate or manipulate, else they're either obsessive or uninterested because their control is lacking or cannot in truth ever be guaranteed. It's a shame we can't just see one another in friendship, love, and kindness...or at the very least in courtesy and common decency.

The love and kindness, whether of family, friends, partners, neighbours, or strangers...is so, so, so much more important than controlling or dominating someone simply in order to relate to them personally or intimately. Or than forced submission to this sort of imbalance and oppression in order to be personal or intimate, or perhaps even simply "to be".

This imbalance, rooted in dominance and oppression and exploitation, and in its requirement that the weaker and more vulnerable submit to this way of being to engage in personal and/or intimate relationship, is absolutely the opposite of love and kindness. And which speaks directly to everything in the world today that is currently misaligned and at odds with love, peace, harmony, and sustainability.

Again...thank you so much for your thoughts and your affirmation.
I can only say...I feel you, I really do. And thanks for feeling me, too.

Peace & blessings, & much love & light...
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke