Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Aw Rozie

I feel your pain someone who is so passionate about astrology and this astrology is being turned and used as a reason for people to hate you just because of when your birthday is. Its quite clear most people that use the astrology subject on this forum have little interest in nothing more than sun signs which is a real shame, they are missing out on some indepth insight to themselves that can only truely be given by understanding your own birthchart and of those you love.

You will notice that I gave a real life example of how Sun signs in no way relate to how two people get on but I don't think it was really picked up on.

Dont let it get you down.

Ditto. Well written SnowGoose.

Astrology is vast and deep and ANCIENT. Media sources that engage in Sun sign horoscopes have created a following where many people think that is Astrology, but that is like examining a one millimeter square of art and claiming you understand it. You have to view the entire painting or sculpture to begin to understand art (or Astrology, and as every astrologer will tell you, there is no bottom to the knowledge, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper because there is always more to learn).

Therefore, astrologers need to remember that sun-sign focused people have the beginning grasp on Astrology, but they can't see beyond the one millimeter square they are focused on.

Rozie, I am so sorry you are hurt by this. This post bothers me as well and I have stated as much in my previous comments. In my head, this is stereotyping and dividing, looking for ways that certain groups of people are good and others are bad. Replace the Astrology symbols with gender, race, color or religion and it is the same unfortunate story time and time again.

It is frustrating to see, but it is my hope that as the sun-sign focused students learn more they will expand beyond these views. <3
Old 13-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
((( Rozie ))) I happen to love Scorpio. we get along famously. Some of my very best friends are Scorpios. I didn't see a lot of love for Cancer in here either. But that's ok.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

The full moon energies moved through Cancer, *Phew* did yall' feel that?
Old 13-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
.....................................never mind..

Last edited by Sarian : 13-01-2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
The full moon energies moved through Cancer, *Phew* did yall' feel that? [IMG I ]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/stellar410/Zaar%20World%20Tour/Wipingsweatoffbrow.gif[/IMG]
Yep I did feel that ^_^
Old 14-01-2017, 01:09 AM
Knower
I felt a return to Self, some new, earthy clarity - like a period at the end of a sentence after a year of blathering. I hope this energy is here to stay for awhile!
Old 14-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
My Nemesis...
I'm Taurus and according to the books I should get on really well with Virgo, but somehow it doesn't compute. Not just the nitpicking but mostly the ease with which they victimize themselves. Whinging and whining and feeling sorry for oneself is not my idea of a good time.

The other is Scorpio. There's a weird thing between Scorpio and Taurus. Scorpio being the most sexual, Taurus the most sensual of the zodiac... With some Scorpios the sexual attraction is mind-boggling. The pull so strong it can barely be resisted.
That's the most positive scenario. The worst one is equally passionate and also very strong: total aversion, very strong antipathy.
Good or bad, anything between Taurus & Scorpio is extreme. There is no road in the middle.
All Scorpios I've known are very abrasive (to me), and were manipulative, often to extremes.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Guide

Thus far, I don't feel I have a real issue with any of the signs, because I love seeing all of the differentiating influences from one to another. I can say that lately I have really attracted a lot of Sag in my life, friendships, and interests. They are so positive aside from myself.

I also am very attracted to Aries, though it never works out, I am too earthy. My mother is an Aquarius but we do not speak, and my Granny was an Aquarius and we also had a poor relationship. There is a gal I work with that is Aquarius and it started off a little bit rocky, but I find her fascinating and have been talking with her more. I tend to attract, Caps - I am also very attracted to them as well. Cancers, too much something.... lol maybe we have too much of the same negativity going for us is what I have found - but I am sure they're not all alike.

I've had best friends in Virgo (women) and I could not foresee myself with a Virgo man, but ya never know. & best friends in Pisces. (women) and now dating a Pisces man.

I also get along very well with Taurus. My dad is one, a gal from my work we've gravitated towards one another, and she let me check her other signs, she is very much a born leader with Aries influences and tends to "get" everyone.

There is a Leo at my work as well, and I have been shying away from her, but I've found other Leo's to be, usually men, very intriguing - but wounded easily - their ego's if not always in the lime light. They have some interesting passion.

I guess I'm an odd one. Virgox3.

I am still learning about all of the houses, degree's, other influencing signs and planetary alignment. It's interesting for sure. :)
Old 07-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm Scorpio. Asteroid-wise my nemesis would be Sagittatius.. indeed most people I've been butting my heads with are either Sage sun or moon, despite sharing some interests with them. It's not hate but rivarly with them is common. Any sign can annoy me though if they try hard enough.

I'm more annoyed by their opposite Gemini because two facedness and shallowness. There's no rivarly, it's closer to hate despite also having strong positive intrigue about them. So they're my true nemesis probably.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticat-IID
I'm Scorpio. Asteroid-wise my nemesis would be Sagittatius.. indeed most people I've been butting my heads with are either Sage sun or moon, despite sharing some interests with them. It's not hate but rivarly with them is common. Any sign can annoy me though if they try hard enough.

I'm more annoyed by their opposite Gemini because two facedness and shallowness. There's no rivarly, it's closer to hate despite also having strong positive intrigue about them. So they're my true nemesis probably.

That is very interesting, thanks for your input!