Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Knower

Your Nemesis Signs

What are yours? I'm a Pisces and the two signs I always seem to have the most trouble with are Aries and Leos. I mean I really hate them!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder
Ha! I'm an Aries
Now I don't hate anyone... well that guy that parks his car outside my house blaring his radio while waiting for his girlfriend? Maybe...
Anyway, I find Scorpios very trying... I just cannot "get a true vibe off them". I think I can feel what they are about and they seem to always scatter my perceptions. They frustrate me but keep life interesting too!
Old 04-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Master
I am a Leo and I agree about Scorpios. I just can't seem to break through the armour of self righteousness to even have a conversation with them.

My father and daughter are both Scorpios and I don't get along with either of them.

Another sign I have troubles with are Virgos. My ex was a Virgo, so was my grandmother and their nitpicking and arrogant perfectionism drove me to total distraction - 'my way or the highway' for both signs.

Leos are the same, but we're not that bad and know when to back-off but those signs above just don't.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:48 AM
Master

I couldn't say any particular sign is awful to me. I find each sun sign of the zodiac has some valuable lessons I can learn from, integrate and be inspired by.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Master
I do not really hate or like any sign honestly because every one has something to teach us. I have strong water influences in my chart depsite being a taurus, I think Scorpios always find me lol, I have come across numbers of them and they try to build relationships with me. They want me to worship them after a while, and will make amazing displays of their highest potentials to prove they are above me, but their intensity does not really move me :/ Then they will call me the "stubborn " bull lol
I do not crave for attention or care about winning , but trust is just as important to me. Someone needs to do something worthwhile first for me to let them win. Relationships are not about control for me, I rather someone else be the boss, but they have to be dependable enough.
I think they should learn to channel their intensity in the right direction. Forgiving others and asking for forgiveness can be very hard soul lessons for them. Trust is an issue for them.
One of my role models, Ipsita roy chakraverti who wrote "Beloved witch " is a scorpio. When I read her book I felt at peace because she just brought the truth out of the hypcocricies in society. someone needs to do that, there are so many issues in the world today, change is needed. There was no sugar coating there in her book. I like that very much.
As much as I love reading her books, I think her lessons are around forgiving. She cannot handle what is false and she calls herself cynical like that. Though like sylvia browne says in her book I think this also applies "Scorpios can smuggle something if they thought it was needed. Other signs however might be too intimidated to do something like this. Scorpios can lie to you in all truthfulness. They work out their own set of truths and they do not think it is wrong, because it is not wrong to them "
From my friendships with them, they are intelligent, clever and will be emotionally present with you, but they have other lives of their own and that will not be revealed to you.
I think the statement by Sylvia browne perfectly describes the ones I have come across, they will do something that others would feel guilty of doing, but they will come across fine , because to them it was right. And yes they have to be absolutely right and win. Honestly I do not feel they are not always right. If they do not win regardless, they will be very sad and upset.
I actually have a scorpio friend who is indeed extremely tolerant, maybe because now she is older and more experienced and has calmed down. She is more complacent. She is calm, patient , strong and very tolerant, maybe because now she has her own children and has family, she has developed more compassion. I think she has a hard time dealing with deception, all her facebook statuses are around how fake some people are, and she has been doing it for the last two years. I think emotionally they have a hard time integrating the false, untrue things and can come across as difficult because they are just as hard on themselves as they are on others and their own suffering makes them come across as difficult. Just appearing "weak " or "vulnerable " is not in their list, even if they were feeling it, they would look at their own emotions indignantly. I do not find my friend exactly secretive or her secrets as being of any harmful nature. She is really good, and not really like they typcially describe the sign. Another close friend and classmate was a scorpio, I think she was calmer than me , maybe the year of goat calmed her down. I think evolved scorpios are exceptionally soothing to be around.
Scorpio is about death and transformation so they chose some of the most misundertsood areas as soul lessons. And yes it can be too much for peace loving, easy going signs.
An Aries friend once told me about her scorpio friend , that she knew her for many years and not once did her scorpio friend mention about having any children. She said she never knew she had children. I think sometimes they keep secrets, but those secrets are not of vicious nature always. It is their nature to sting, but their own sting can be just as fatal to them. If they control their vicious nature, they rise above their problems and are like very tolerant people you will meet, sometimes like ascetics too.
I always run into them , or they run into me. However they are not my most compatible sign I believe. I rather have my peace, than constant displays of emotions and ups and downs with it. I do not like people who erupt without notice and that can be just anyone not typical of one su sign only :/ Especially if it is of a violent or dark nature, I rather stay away from it. I think violent emotional displays can come from a dark scorpio.

They might want to test if I can stay with them and I find that twisted, honestly I do not want to even if I could. Because that is where it borders on what is not right for me , and I have to be able to discern.
I rather have my peace.

I find some older female scorpios as extremely tolerant and good, and I feel at peace with them.
Otherwise this is not my most favorite sign.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Scorpios can lie to you in all truthfulness. They work out their own set of truths and they do not think it is wrong, because it is not wrong to them. And yes they have to be absolutely right and win. Honestly I do not feel they are not always right. If they do not win regardless, they will be very sad and upset. "
Yes! precisely! spot-on! true! etc
Old 04-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Master
See, that scares me about Scorpios. I've never met one, to my knowledge and they are supposed to be the perfect match for Capricorns?? thanks but no thanks...

I don't know that there's any that are a nemesis...my mom was a Libra and we did not mesh at all...yet I have met other Libras who I have no problem with. Ex husband, as I mentioned on another thread, Sagitarious, awful...just awful but yet my DIL is one and we click wonderfully. Seems every sign that I can think of where I did not fare with that person, there is another or more that I did.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
See, that scares me about Scorpios. I've never met one, to my knowledge and they are supposed to be the perfect match for Capricorns?? thanks but no thanks...

I don't know that there's any that are a nemesis...my mom was a Libra and we did not mesh at all...yet I have met other Libras who I have no problem with. Ex husband, as I mentioned on another thread, Sagitarious, awful...just awful but yet my DIL is one and we click wonderfully. Seems every sign that I can think of where I did not fare with that person, there is another or more that I did.

I have only known one Libra closely and another I knew but I didnt know them too well. I found both of them as go getters, making the most out of any situation, and still remaining humble. Both were careeristic and ambitious. They were more clever than they appeared on the outside. I haven't delved deeply into this sun sign though.

I found these links on the web about scorpio. I hope you find friendship with an amazing scorp :d

http://scorpioland.org/
http://scorpioland.org/category/scorpio-dating-tips/
http://scorpioland.org/scorpio-capri...po-love-match/

I feel there are no hard and fast rules while developing friendship with a particular sun sign. I think compatibility depends more on other things than sun signs too. That is what I believe.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Master
Hi angelic star, you seem so knowledgeable in astrology, can you recommend a good book to study it? I'm so clueless about sun signs, moon signs. Only thing I know for sure is having a moon in Pisces or Pisces moon??? lol and even then, I have no clue what that means. I wonder what my sun signs are? or is?

My mom was two sides...had a mean, mean bitter streak in her, and yet the flip side she could be so giving.

Thanks for the links!!
Old 04-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
I think there is something to a male vs a female sign (Gemini for example. I've struck up wonderful conversations and one relationship with a female, but males have no time for me and I have no time for them - it's like we almost repel). I had so many virgos attracted when I was young - my ex is Taurus and have other Taurus flames (1 or 2); 1 scorpio, 1 aries. heheh. My mom was a Leo (mid-August) but she always kept saying, 'but I'm more like a Cancer!' She was very sweet - very smart, too. Had a couple Leo friends who were male. My grandmom and dad were Virgos and they didn't bother me, but I was lovingly aware of their fussiness. They were both great cooks.

Anybody read up on Chinese astrology signs? That's fun stuff, too.
And I don't take it in all seriousness - just interesting.