Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
maybe thats true, how ever, that is not relevant to my post at all.
also, there is no way to know if your assumptions are correct until you acually die and see for yourself, sure, when i astral project, i have experiences that imply the concepts you speak of, but at the same time, my mind is not so narrow that i do away with all other possibilities simply because my projections seem to say other wise.
gg's guys, i will no longer share thoughts and imaginative concepts of deep intellectual thought experiments, it seems most are not ready to listen or understand the moral and points.

gg's, im going crawl under my rock now @.@ :(

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you! You're right I don't actually know, so I shouldn't have said it so matter-of-factly.
But it doesn't mean I'm so narrow minded that I won't yield to the opinions and views of others. I personally like what you've (in particular) been having to say on this forum, and sharing your astral experiences.
Take heart, friend :) crawl out from under that rock!
Old 24-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I might define it as "the death of your mind."
This is called turning the things inside out.

But you haven't answered my question.

The world you see is your mind. Everything you see are only ideas.
The idea of body, the idea of interaction of bodies, the idea of body's change over time, the idea of defense, the idea of sickness,the idea of death.

You are the Creator of this world. And you are the Residents of this world. (if you can follow this, then you will understand that there are no OTHER minds).

And God Created you.
But God is not the Creator of death.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
This is called turning the things inside out.

But you haven't answered my question.

The world you see is your mind. Everything you see are only ideas.
The idea of body, the idea of interaction of bodies, the idea of body's change over time, the idea of defense, the idea of sickness,the idea of death.

You are the Creator of this world. And you are the Residents of this world. (if you can follow this, then you will understand that there are no OTHER minds).

And God Created you.
But God is not the Creator of death.
Your question was “How would you define death in this case?” An I gave an answer, a definition of how I would see it; which you did not accept and therefore said “I did not answer your question. But I did answer your question using my opinion of your question, which is what you asked for. Just because you do not accept what I said does not mean I didn’t provide an answer.

As far as "death" is concerned there is no such thing as death; in my opinion there are only transitions and transformations. A person, as an adult, may mourn the lost of their youth but does that mean their youth has died? A person may get a divorce but that does not mean their relationship with the other person has died; rather their relationship has transformed and transitioned into something other than what it was. I do not really believe in death! Death to me is a human concept. If you freeze water and it turns to ice does that mean the water no longer exists?

Peace
Old 24-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
As far as "death" is concerned there is no such thing as death; in my opinion there are only transitions and transformations. A person, as an adult, may mourn the lost of their youth but does that mean their youth has died? A person may get a divorce but that does not mean their relationship with the other person has died; rather their relationship has transformed and transitioned into something other than what it was. I do not really believe in death! Death to me is a human concept.

Peace

I do like this answer a lot actually, and agree. Death is the start of new life. Transformation.
Old 24-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Deactivated Account
From my side of view, death does not exist. That is what i wanted to say with all of my postings in here, even if i formulated it in 'Questions'
Old 24-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
From my side of view, death does not exist. That is what i wanted to say with all of my postings in here, even if i formulated it in 'Questions'

I also agree.

I do not believe there is only one answer.

Many of us may be correct, and man of us may be wrong.

There are many paths that lead to the same destination, but through our own individual styles and nature, there will be delays, setbacks, journeys within journeys. Still, each experience is unique.

And so with death, what comes next is also different for everyone.
But most of us can agree, there is no true death.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
ok, that may be true, how ever, it does not change the purpose of this post....
siiigh, i think i give up, i will no longer attempt to share my thoughts :(

Its good to ponder and ask these questions. A lot people don't want to know about death at all. They are scared. I would very closely with the other side as an energy worker, medium so need to know how things work energy wise. So this what I know from our energy, we have many layers of emotions that keep us in this reality. This is our 3d programming, out of body pur vibration goes up and our emotions, programming comes through stronger so we cn face things and as we move through all of this we go to our higher body. A higher vibration of ourselves. Our heart comes through as we go through our negative emotions. This is the higher self, all love, all light. Hope this explains things better for you. I like to share my knowledge but people don't understand me that well.
Old 25-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hmm your theory/thinking does not include and allow for Conscious Energy existing? Well that makes this even more confusing for me then, lol... In your recent post you made a comment about "you vanish into a void of nothingness"... I would ask, what is it exactly is it that is doing the 'vanishing' here?

Perhaps...

The distinction here between what you're suggesting and what Lanza is proposing is is that Lanza is speaking of Consciousness (Conscious Energy) detaching from the physical body that has died and then merging/joining with another version of 'you' that is still physically alive in a parallel universe... In Lanza's theory, Consciousness is fundamental...

duuuude, please, listen to me,

do you know what it means when i said this entire post is speculation of situations from different point of views and perspectives?
you clearly do not understand a single thing in am telling you.
i can not make my point any more clear then i already have.

im sorry friend, but i can not continue on with this type of conversation with you if you are not willing to take the time and give serious thought to the very words that i am typing to you.

ill point you in the right direction though,
just so you know, you are trying to disprove my speculations based on your own personal beliefs even though i clearly stated that my thoughts are oriented around certain theories that i outlined in the very begining of my post.
do you understand what im telling you?
Old 25-09-2016, 12:10 AM
Administrator
Can we please keep this topic friendly thank you

Namaste
Old 25-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Its good to ponder and ask these questions. A lot people don't want to know about death at all. They are scared. I would very closely with the other side as an energy worker, medium so need to know how things work energy wise. So this what I know from our energy, we have many layers of emotions that keep us in this reality. This is our 3d programming, out of body pur vibration goes up and our emotions, programming comes through stronger so we cn face things and as we move through all of this we go to our higher body. A higher vibration of ourselves. Our heart comes through as we go through our negative emotions. This is the higher self, all love, all light. Hope this explains things better for you. I like to share my knowledge but people don't understand me that well.

i understand what your saying, and i to believe in what your saying, how ever, i was not putting my personal believes into consideration when i spoke of what death could be , beacause, that is not the point of my post, the objective is simply discuss personal speculations made from other perspectives based on certain different theories that are out there.
it is always healthy to have a open mind and be willing to put in the effort to understand a situation from multiple perspectives and points of view, when you do this, you gain a deeper insight into the true reality and your mind may expand its consciousness into a higher state of understanding and being.

see, even though i have my own personal understanding of death that i gained from many lectures while in the astral, i will not judge the other beliefs of other people, because, in fact, who am i to say that they are wrong because what they believe does not match what i believe, i refuse to label ones beliefs as false based on my own beliefs, cause in the end, all our own personal beliefs and understandings are simply theories, mine is no different from yours or anyone elses, they are all only personal ideas and concepts that take form from within the experiences we have.