Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Interpreting asteroids

Three questions regarding to asteroids:

I've known this girl who's very closed and private. Seems she is constantly pushing people away if they try getting too close, especially if they are in for romance. I took a quick look at her natal chart, interestingly she has prey exact conjunct juno, dejanira few degrees away from eros and echo conjunct vesta and pallas on fixed star scheat. Her mars and venus are a bit further away. Wonder if this means the native making poor choices of love partners or anxiety regarding to making poor choices... because she doesn't seem stupid. But very guarded.

Second one. Some astrologers say for females moon would be more important than sun concerning "self" and sun would be the female's partner while some say sun is "self" regardless of gender. I've been trying to make readings for few women recently who have either prey or dejanira conjunct sun and nessus conjunct moon. One of them also had pluto on moon. How would these be read if we temporarily forget their various mars/venus/juno combos?

And final question. I have angel conjunct logos, but they're eaten up by 12th house and south node. Does it have similar effect to how my dear friend has her jupiter in 12th house? Pushing luck too far lol.

Would love hearing your thoughts and interpretations!
Old 07-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Master
Sun is self or essence. Moon is emotions. This is true for a woman as well as a man. We are people and we have both male and female energy within us.

Some astrologers are wrong about that in my opinion, but the moon is very important and it depends on the chart. Some people might have their moon leading the chart but that does not replace the sun.

A woman would be more aware of her moon and sensitive about it because of how it relates to the menstrual cycle, but her sun is still her essence and moon is still emotion. Women are more openly emotional.

To me, Mars and Venus conjunct is a balanced person. One who is both male and female in a balanced way within themselves. They are complete and they don't need an opposite sex partner to complete them. I have seen that so often and I have it myself. Mars and Venus acting as a duo would make the native less likely to seek a partner. There could be possessiveness of self in a way. That is what I would sense about how she might be protective of herself and push people away. Not on purpose but in a self-sabotaging way and I would imagine that would depend on the sign/house/position and aspects.

I believe in asteroids because I think everything matters. Every speck of matter in the universe. There are too many asteroids to deal with and they are repeating the theme. What you said about her asteroids and what I know sounds like the same theme of protective of self. Juno is about marriage and she hasn't gotten married yet but if you were to believe in past lives, or the concept of that, you might say that she associates marriage with being preyed upon.

I would see the Vesta/Pallas conjunction as the warrior goddesses protecting her from pain. That is the weeping degree and in a past life she was victimized and that is not going to happen again. They are guarding her.

Moon/Pluto is definitely not easy..that is depression usually, or trauma. The native has a tendency to be traumatized or depressed. External events will occur to create the trauma. It isn't easy and the person has to be strong. It isn't light and fluffy. The native would have emotional depth but tend toward trauma and depression and they might like a little drama.

They say 12th house is hidden, but it isn't really. It is more subconscious then conscious but that does not mean it isn't important. We get more done with our subconscious mind then we do with our conscious mind. Those planets are not 'eaten up'. They work in a more inner way. I would think that is good to have Angel conjunct Logos in 12th because that is your guidance..Your subconscious influence and your intuition...South node is where you have been and what you are good at. I would see that as good.

While I believe in asteroids and I know they all matter, I don't know them well. I use the standards but I don't pay much attention except if they seem important to a specific situation. I wouldn't look at those asteroids and I don't know what they all mean but I have been guided to know that they matter but to use them selectively. The big picture is what matters and the fine details are sometimes useful but not usually necessary.

First look at the big picture and repeating themes and then you can dig deeper. You can do it however you want but I can't keep track of all the 26,000 known asteroids.

I use 2. My name asteroid and another one that I was guided to use. It is karmic somehow but I just note where they are in a chart and leave it at that.

Recently I was doing some work with a couple and I looked up their name asteroids and used them. I wanted to see how they interacted with each other and what the energy was doing.

That is my approach. I look at a problem or a situation and I don't try and look at everything about everything. I want to see what the energy is doing and how it interacts and find the problem and find a solution.

Looking for a solution to a problem would be a good way to use asteroids. I think they are interesting but I don't use them as a rule. I support that they work for details. I don't know all those details.

Jupiter in 12th house is good too. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces. Pisces is natural ruler of the 12th so that gives the Jupiter power in that house. 12th house is intuition and mysticism. It confers ability to the individual if they have a Pisces/Neptune/12th house influence. It can be misused or well used like anything else.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for insight Rozie!

What you say about sun and moon does make sense. And in case of nessus conj moon and deja conj sun, would it be interpreted as they feel victims of their own emotions or emotions of someone else which would be seen through houses? Or perhaps fearing to become a victim so compensating it through moon-nessus. Sextile would handle it more constructively than square probably.

Depression and trauma sounds right with moon-pluto. They have intense emotions. Seen that for moon-pluto sag, but moon-pluto scorpio seem to hide it. Wonder how "bad" degrees would play out here (if either pluto or moon touches them) as I've read 15th and 22th degrees of scorpio are unfortunate... but probably very powerful if transformed?

I meant those asteroids aren't touching her mars and venus, while the two planets form a nice sextile. Just noticed how vague I left it lol. But seems to work just like how you describe it.. she doesn't like traditional gender roles which sounds like pallas with vesta and juno with prey.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Master
This is her chart and it reflects her inner world and psyche. It is a map of the psyche as I see it.

Nessus is the bully and it is bullying her moon. Her moon is somewhat bruised and those are her emotions

Deja is the victim and that is her essence who is victimized. The chart plays out in real life and internally. She has inner conflict and she beats herself up.

I would look at the planets and how they interact first. Having a venus sextile mars is very supportive, so she doesn't act out that male/female discord internally. Those parts of her are united.

15 degrees of Scorpio is my sun and I have a little triple conjunction there that is the apex of a bad t-square so it is very hard. I don't think it is unlucky. It is important because it is one of the cross quarter days, when the sun is at the midpoint between the solstice and equinox. That corresponds to the pagan holidays. I am not pagan but I observe that energy..

That is the fixed cross..15 degrees of the fixed signs and I consider those points to be very significant.. Someone might say unlucky but that is not the case. It might appear unlucky but really it is hard work. I do have moon/pluto in a way because my moon is in the 8th house and the 8th house corresponds to Scorpio which is ruled by pluto. That is another way of expressing that energy. My sun and moon are square each other but they have an affinity because moon is in the house of scorpio and sun is also in scorpio so they can find common ground and there is a connection. Finding the common ground unites them, even though they are square. It is helpful.

Moon/pluto is always difficult. Difficult is not bad, it is an opportunity.

I don't agree with the astrology that says the 15th degree of the fixed signs is unlucky. I think it is significant and that is based on the cycle of the sun. Yes, very powerful if transformed or realized. That is why I have to have that. Only a Scorpio can do Scorpio things and that is dealing with the difficult problems. I can do it but I don't like it. I don't think I am unlucky because in some ways I am very lucky, but it isn't a picnic in the park. I do have support for all my t-square planets and for my sun so I work with it. I also use my ascendant quite a lot rather then my sun. It is in a strong position and much more fun. That is how I deal with it. I acknowledge it and then I try to ignore it.. That is a good strategy.

We don't have to agree with everything we read, or interpret it in the same way but you learn through experience and from what you observe and from other people but you can pick and choose what sounds right and what feels right to you.

I use astrology for energy work. I want to see the energy and what is causing a problem and how to fix it. That is astrology magic in a way. it is manipulating energy by observing what must be so.

I might use more obscure techniques to isolate a problem like you did with this woman. You found nessus on her moon and deja on her sun. That is pretty self explanatory. How do you fix it? Where is the rescue? I usually look for an escape route and that would be a trine or sextile to either the sun or moon..that is the support...

She has her Venus and Mars in harmony and that goes a long way. She has support. We all have problems but as long as we have our friends to help us out then we will be ok....If you can't find support in the chart, then you have to dig deeper to find it. I wouldn't look for a problem without looking for a solution to the problem.

This is what I use astrology for. I would look at a chart to see where the problem is and find a solution. You found the problem and I am sure you can find the fix. She is ok how she is as long as she has support. It sounds like she is guarded, and there is a reason for that. She has to be cautious.

I also look for support in transits and in the charts of others. Our energy interacts and you might have something in your chart that would help her.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your insight! :)

Hehe, I like how you see it, the difficult degrees aren't necessarily good or bad but opportunities and challenges to be overcome. How does the 15 degrees of scorpio show up in your life, if you wanna tell?

Energy work is great coupled with astrology, gonna agree on it. While nothing is set into stone, there are connections between how our natal energies affect us and some need balancing. Just imagine the amount of "lazy" present; I have mystic rectangle between most of planets in water and earth signs, mars in libra with NN in air sign too and the little fire would be SN in 12th house. No squares btw. "Yay!" :')

She indeed has nice trines and sextiles there and if she's gonna take the advice based on these natal chart studies, I'll give it, but let her work it through herself.