Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldv
What do you think this girl is? Or did you mean "who?"
Where did you see a picture of this girl ......

What she is ? That is the million dollar question I would say. Your guess is as good as mine.

Don't know, you recognize somebody and it goes deep, not sure how to describe it. Feeling you know her somehow. That there is more to it than first meets the eye. I have that with people. Most people you just like/not like, but it's not something that goes deep. This was just different.

Maybe she just looks like someone I used to know

I guess you read what I wrote so you pretty much know the story.

Now, it left me thinking she might be a past life love or so. Honest, I have a hard time with this one, and no apparent reason. Sometimes I just think I'm imagining things.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
What she is ? That is the million dollar question I would say. Your guess is as good as mine.

Don't know, you recognize somebody and it goes deep, not sure how to describe it. Feeling you know her somehow. That there is more to it than first meets the eye. I have that with people. Most people you just like/not like, but it's not something that goes deep. This was just different.

Maybe she just looks like someone I used to know

I guess you read what I wrote so you pretty much know the story.

Now, it left me thinking she might be a past life love or so. Honest, I have a hard time with this one, and no apparent reason. Sometimes I just think I'm imagining things.

I highly recommend a past life regression, if possible. But, if that is too much for you at once, then I recommend other exercises you can do to help you learn more about this person & your past. There are books you can buy that have little exercises that will state a word, and you are supposed to write down the first thing that comes to mind. Its kinda like writing your outline before writing the story, so to speak. In your case, I would start out with digging into your subconscious.. for example, any re-ocurring dreams you may have? Unexplainable talents; being drawn to WWII, and music from the 1960's that catches your attention. Those are all clues for your puzzle. You should write all of that down.
Some people will say "let it be, ignore it, the past is in the past for a reason, blah blah," ....BUT.... some people are here again for a reason. And, in order to live your current life to its full potential, sometimes understanding WHO you were back then is the key to opening up in this life... ;)
It will boil down to how bad you want it. I can already tell by your posts that you aren't going to rest anytime soon until you obtain some peace with this... :P
Old 29-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Stingray

Ok,so what's your story ?
Old 30-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Ok,so what's your story ?

..I have lots of stories... are you referring to my own past life feelings/etc?
Or something else... ? :)
Old 30-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Stingray

Quote:
..I have lots of stories... are you referring to my own past life feelings/etc?
Or something else... ? :)

You said that your past life brought you here.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Seeker
Quote:
You said that your past life brought you here.

I meant that who you are back then has to do with who you are now..

In my case, I have an unexplainable love for magick, the paranormal, blood, dark arts, spell work, energy work, playing the piano, etc.. And to my own soul searching, I have learned that I was involved in that back in the early 1400's, (UK).. (and again in the late 1700's, New Orleans... )

In relation to my story in the 1400's,.. I believe I performed too much negative energy back then, involving spellwork.. (black magick sorts).
I messed with the wrong people.. I got involved with a Sanguine Group..
This was in the early 1400's, when King Henry VI was in charge.. This was in Warrington, UK. I believed I was a servant for the family at Bewsey Hall at the time. There was a lot of witch hunting going on, and murders.... I was aware of some of the activity going on ... too much to type out, but my life ended with some man named Christoff slicing my throat and I bled to death.. .. Word is, this guy is alive and roaming the earth today and my goal is locate him.

I have already re-united with 2 people this life that have the exact same dreams/visions/feelings/names of people/ everything that I do... I guess some people are "awakened," and its common that people are able to find each other in future lives because our energies are like magnets.. they eventually come together, and often more in more than just one lifetime...
Old 31-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Stingray

So, you were lovers ?
Old 31-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Seeker
Quote:
So, you were lovers ?

... uh.... Now how do you figure I would be lovers with someone who killed me? LOL. That would be a negative, my friend.

The two people I have reunited with: One is my sister, and the other one is just a guy friend I have.. :) Nothing more!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Stingray

Quote:
... uh.... Now how do you figure I would be lovers with someone who killed me? LOL. That would be a negative, my friend.

The two people I have reunited with: One is my sister, and the other one is just a guy friend I have.. :) Nothing more!

Ok, thought it was some sort of karma thing. Never mind.

I would say, succes and don't slice his