Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 21-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Guide
Evidence For A Hollow Earth

In his book THE HOLLOW EARTH, Dr Raymond Bernard writes:

"Gardner claimed that the Earth is a hollow shell approximately 800 miles thick in its crust, with an opening at the polar end approximately 1,400 miles across......In support of his theory of a polar opening and a central sun in the hollow interior of the Earth, Gardner points out that birds and animals migrate to the north in winter to find warmer weather. He also notes that when explorers go north of 80 degrees north latitude, they find the water to become warmer due to warm currents coming from the polar region, and the air becomes warmer due to warm winds from the north. These cause the open sea, in place of ice, in the extreme north. They also find red pollen on icebergs and glaciers, and find logs and other debris washed ashore by these warm currents from the north.

Gardner summarizes the evidence in favor of his theory of a Hollow Earth with two polar openings and a central sun as follows:

"How do scientists explain the fact that when we go north it becomes colder up to a certain point and then BEGINS TO GET WARM? How do they explain the further fact that the source of this warmth is not any influence from the south, but a series of currents of warm water and of warm winds from the north-----supposed to be a land of solid ice? Where can these currents come from? How could they come from anything else but an open sea? And why should there be a warm open sea at the very place WHERE SCIENTISTS EXPECT TO FIND ETERNAL ICE? Where could this warm water possibly come from?"

Old 21-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Guide
Dr Raymond Bernard continues, from his book THE HOLLOW EARTH:

"Why also should explorers find the inhospitable ice cliffs of the far north covered in large areas with the red pollen of an unknown plant? And why should they find the seeds of tropical plants floating in these waters-----when they are not found in more southern waters? How should logs and branches of trees, sometimes with fresh buds on them, be found in these waters, all being borne down by the warm currents from the north?

Why should the northern parts of Greenland be the world's greatest habitat of the MOSQUITO, an insect which is only found in warm countries? How could it have gotten to Greenland if it came from the south? Where do all the foxes and hares go which are seen traveling north in Greenland? Where did the bears go? Is it possible that such large creatures as bears could find sustenance on plains of eternal ice?"

Old 21-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

I am glad you shared this, John. When I first heard of the hollow earth it was with the experience of Admiral Byrd who was guided inside by beings who lived within the Earth and who gave him a message to deliver to President Eisenhower about the absolute danger of using nuclear energy for weapons.

I have my own certainty about the hollow planets and inner sun realms, but to understand these one might start to question whether the way we see the external world begins within or not (if one wishes to feel that).

Dr. Bernard asks some fascinating questions, and I believe it is also true that directly above the poles are "no fly zones" which leads me to ask what are whoever authorized these, hiding?

Looking into what he states about mosquitoes it was not hard to verify, for the reports in August 2015, were that Greenland's mosquitoes are growing more numerous and that the area is mosquito-heaven in summer.

https://onfooooot.wordpress.com/2011...nderstandings/

http://news.discovery.com/earth/glob...rms-150804.htm
This article cites global warming as causal for the changes in Greenland's mosquitoes. I have another theory to add. While there surely is global warming occurring and our burning fossil fuels is a prime factor in this, it is also true that global warming is occurring right now on other planets,too, in this solar system.

It seems that the quality of light we are in, which has been called the Photon Belt, is stimulating an energetic evolution

To consider the reality of the inner earth, and hollow planets and stars as being the higher dimensions of Earth, other planets and stars, is reasonable in the multidimensional, multivibrational, way of thinking. We focus as consciousness within a much broader spectrum of waves and energy than we can account for without recognizing there are more dimensions beyond our collectively established awareness.

Here is a very beautiful film of the polar entrance to hollow earth which looks like it was filmed via aircraft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
Old 22-11-2015, 06:36 AM
Guide
Starflower, I also have read about Admiral Byrd's experiences, including the message he was asked to deliver.
Concerning the "no fly zones" directly above the North and South Poles, various world powers, such as USA and Russia, are well aware of the Poles being entrances to the Hollow Earth, and they at one time tried to use explosives to force their way into the Interior, which caused the Inner Earth inhabitants to erect electromagnetic forcefields over the Pole entrances to keep such surface dwellers from entering their world without permission.

Another reason why the Poles are "no fly zones" is because aircraft compasses go haywire over those two regions, causing planes to become hopelessly lost in many cases. The same thing happens to ships' compasses.

These days, people say that the reason why there is a huge open sea at the North Pole is because of global warming melting the ice packs, but the truth is that there has always been an open sea there, not perpetual ice as claimed by scientists, because William Reed spoke about an open sea at the North Pole in his Hollow Earth book "The Phantom of the Poles"-----WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN 1906 (and containing scientific evidence of a Hollow planet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I am glad you shared this, John. When I first heard of the hollow earth it was with the experience of Admiral Byrd who was guided inside by beings who lived within the Earth and who gave him a message to deliver to President Eisenhower about the absolute danger of using nuclear energy for weapons.

I have my own certainty about the hollow planets and inner sun realms, but to understand these one might start to question whether the way we see the external world begins within or not (if one wishes to feel that).

Dr. Bernard asks some fascinating questions, and I believe it is also true that directly above the poles are "no fly zones" which leads me to ask what are whoever authorized these, hiding?

Looking into what he states about mosquitoes it was not hard to verify, for the reports in August 2015, were that Greenland's mosquitoes are growing more numerous and that the area is mosquito-heaven in summer.

https://onfooooot.wordpress.com/2011...nderstandings/

http://news.discovery.com/earth/glob...rms-150804.htm
This article cites global warming as causal for the changes in Greenland's mosquitoes. I have another theory to add. While there surely is global warming occurring and our burning fossil fuels is a prime factor in this, it is also true that global warming is occurring right now on other planets,too, in this solar system.

It seems that the quality of light we are in, which has been called the Photon Belt, is stimulating an energetic evolution

To consider the reality of the inner earth, and hollow planets and stars as being the higher dimensions of Earth, other planets and stars, is reasonable in the multidimensional, multivibrational, way of thinking. We focus as consciousness within a much broader spectrum of waves and energy than we can account for without recognizing there are more dimensions beyond our collectively established awareness.

Here is a very beautiful film of the polar entrance to hollow earth which looks like it was filmed via aircraft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

Old 22-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
In his book THE HOLLOW EARTH, Dr Raymond Bernard writes:

"Gardner claimed that the Earth is a hollow shell approximately 800 miles thick in its crust, with an opening at the polar end approximately 1,400 miles across......In support of his theory of a polar opening and a central sun in the hollow interior of the Earth, Gardner points out that birds and animals migrate to the north in winter to find warmer weather. He also notes that when explorers go north of 80 degrees north latitude, they find the water to become warmer due to warm currents coming from the polar region, and the air becomes warmer due to warm winds from the north. These cause the open sea, in place of ice, in the extreme north. They also find red pollen on icebergs and glaciers, and find logs and other debris washed ashore by these warm currents from the north.

Gardner summarizes the evidence in favor of his theory of a Hollow Earth with two polar openings and a central sun as follows:

"How do scientists explain the fact that when we go north it becomes colder up to a certain point and then BEGINS TO GET WARM?

How do they explain the further fact that the source of this warmth is not any influence from the south, but a series of currents of warm water and of warm winds from the north-----supposed to be a land of solid ice?

Due to there being no land mass farther North. Ocean retains warmth better than land.

Quote:
Where can these currents come from? How could they come from anything else but an open sea? And why should there be a warm open sea at the very place WHERE SCIENTISTS EXPECT TO FIND ETERNAL ICE? Where could this warm water possibly come from?"
Old 22-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Guide
Gem, I find it very hard to believe that the warm winds coming from the North Pole are caused by warm ocean currents or by there being no land mass farther north. The scientists say that, the further North one travels, the colder and colder it gets, and the more ice there is, but this contradicts what Arctic explorers have said, that, after passing the 82nd degree of latitude, the freezing weather becomes warmer and warmer the closer one gets to the so-called North Pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Due to there being no land mass farther North. Ocean retains warmth better than land.

Old 22-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Gem, I find it very hard to believe that the warm winds coming from the North Pole are caused by warm ocean currents or by there being no land mass farther north.

The ocean retains heat much more than land. No landmass at the far North. Explains it.
Old 22-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Ascender

oh i love this topic sounds so Victorian
love to be a eccentric Victorian scientist
coming up with all sorts of notions :-)
need a lab and work shop to go with it
I bet some of you seen the movie time machine a few times
or the jules verne center of the earth
why not have wild fantasies realism based on present day science is so boring
need some poetry and imagination :-)

of course the earth is hollow bet unicorns and elves live there
and all sorts of mystical creatures
or Atlantis is to be found there
true and real what is real in your dreams is real
and if awake its no so ? how awake are you ?
maybe vast a sleep and only awake in your dreams to be free
Old 23-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Guide
Smile

Frederick33, your poem is thought-provoking. If I am understanding you correctly, you are open to the possibility that the Earth is Hollow. Am I correct in my understanding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
oh i love this topic sounds so Victorian
love to be a eccentric Victorian scientist
coming up with all sorts of notions :-)
need a lab and work shop to go with it
I bet some of you seen the movie time machine a few times
or the jules verne center of the earth
why not have wild fantasies realism based on present day science is so boring
need some poetry and imagination :-)

of course the earth is hollow bet unicorns and elves live there
and all sorts of mystical creatures
or Atlantis is to be found there
true and real what is real in your dreams is real
and if awake its no so ? how awake are you ?
maybe vast a sleep and only awake in your dreams to be free

Old 23-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Frederick33, your poem is thought-provoking. If I am understanding you correctly, you are open to the possibility that the Earth is Hollow. Am I correct in my understanding?

hi yes its hollow alright
but not in 3D in other levels its some thing different all together
same goes or the sun or other planets

in other densities all is different

don't think hollow is the right word

more like accessible as in be able to go into

the energies create all sorts of things for certain users

from what i understand the sun is some gate way

on other levels the energies are different but all relates

is the sun not a gate way for energy now ?

ah yes normal science has a bit different explanation

but it sure lets in lots of energy :-)

I think each should find his own way in all this

what ever suits him best :-)

even me saying not in 3D is not so good

why not ? why should i want to know it is not so ?

I have no reason for that :-)

I am finding my way in it :-)

I should not use a word like 3D any more or have a concept of it

:-) yes a good thought for me :-)