Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Experiencer

Black kyanite

I have a big beautiful black kyanite piece. I never knew they existed! Does anyone have any experience with these beautiful crystals, and does anyone know how to charge them? All I could find in charging them is to put it near a plant after dawn....?? Sounds strange, and since I am in the hospital, I can't do that, but would like to start working with it now for healing. Thank you!!!
Old 21-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Ascender
My black kyanite I use for sweeping my aura, clearing my head and sometimes I'll put it at my feet for grounding.

Charging I have one method for all. I use a sound bowl and then an hour blast in the sun (window sill will do) I also put them out for full moon
Old 21-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
I wire wrapped min so I can wear it. Mine is relatively thin with not so much of a fan shape. When I read about using it for sweeping things away it was sold

Same here, apart from I use body heat to charge it up. I'd use the sun at dusk or dawn if I was only using it for a short time :)
Old 21-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Ascender
Martinet how big is yours? I love the idea of having it wire wrapped but it seems so fragile! I'd be scared to even wrap it. Think I'm going to give that a go though
Old 21-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Martinet how big is yours? I love the idea of having it wire wrapped but it seems so fragile! I'd be scared to even wrap it. Think I'm going to give that a go though

Mine is about 47mm long and 9mm wide:

It's been a little while since I wrapped something ~ forgotten what gauge wire I used...
Old 21-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Ascender
Oh nice! That's the most perfect piece of black kyanite I seen. Looks sturdy too.. not jealous at all lol. Ok maybe I need a better piece of kyanite more like yours... not that I have ever seen one like that! I like how you wrapped it too.