Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I always put my crystals outside too, on my table and never really had wind during the night time.

One day i was walking around outside during the day and oh my goodness one of my crystals was outside on the ground, a small one so the wind must of blown it off the table. It must of been in the sun for days but lucky it was a black crystal.

Being more careful myself.

Thanks for sharing :)

Blessings.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Pathfinder

Life on Earth begins in the evolution of the mineral kingdom. It then enters the vegetable kingdom, then the animal kingdom, then it is a divergence to either the human kingdom or the devic kingdom. The point I tried to make earlier - is that their form of life is primordial and evolutionarily primitive. There is life - yes but it is only the beginning stages of the monad.
The colour of a mineral or crystal has no association to human chakras. Firstly, human chakras have constantly changing colours due to the colours of the dominant subtle energies passing through them at any one time. No two people standing next to one-another have the same colour chakras because they have different health. Secondly, all minerals and crystals have variable colours of their subtle energies depending upon the surrounding environmental energies with which they interact. Therefore colour is a common mis-association basis for minerals and chakras. The actual association between crystal/minerals and chakras is based on the strength of vibrations of a mineral's subtle energy - because different chakras can only allow passage of subtle energies of certain strengths of vibration. Hence those energies passing through the base chakra can not engage with the energies passing through the throat chakra...

Your exercise with clear quartz for developing clairvoyance is an excellent one, exactly correct choice of mineral for the purpose and an interesting process, I hope others might try that after reading it.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Master
In regards to moonlight and sunlight- This is an actual tool cleansing method I have been using for quite some time. It has nothing to do with gemstones in particular- I use it with tarot cards, stones, even a bubble gum wrapper would work ( ),etc.

It is a purification method I use with my tools is all it is for myself. It is not to be condemned as a way only to deal with crystals.

I place things in moon and sunlight for a full day/night cycle. One day, that is it.

Then I also do more but will not post the full cleansing technique. It actually doesn't take very long. The longest period during it is the exposure to the luminaries.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

All such cleansing techniques are rituals. It isn't the action or the location or the candles, incense, moonlight, sunlight, salt water, or involvement of any paraphanalia that makes any difference ... it is the hidden energetic reality behind the focus of intent - the thoughtform that achieves any change. When the subject is observed / viewed from the subtle perspective - the whole issue is about the specific and deliberate objective - this is brought about by the mind with a thoughtform, different for everyone, for every case - but identical in principle. Therefore one could use / do anything - provided their belief and integrity of the intended outcome was the same. I once heard of someone that would cleanse their crystals on a beach by putting them on the sand before a small wave would wash over them and they would grab them before they were washed away! Principle is the same.
Old 16-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
Frosted nights with the wind chili could damage the crystals.. but highly unlikely, Unless the crystals have been exposed to temperature colder than 32° for an extended length of time.. the objective is to make the crystals stones feel as if they have never left their home or within the earth. often this means even berrying them for an undisclosed amount of time. Typically 1 week within a closed environment along with other healing or helping stones and familiars. So 1 night our in the bitted cold did nothing more than reawaken the stones and set them back on the path to their own spiritual awakening. However if one leave the stone in the sunlight or heat, the opposing effect can occur.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder

Placing any crystal or mineral in soil or earth for more than 25 seconds will increase its natural, subtle mineral energy expression by 300%. Removing it again into the air and 'our environment' once more - it returns back to its normal state.

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why this happens?
Old 17-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
I left some of my crystals outdoor, to be cleansed and charged by the moonlight. But, I didn't pay attention it was a very cold and windy night.

I woke up deprived of sensation and motion, benumbed and insensible - lesson learned.

Take good care of your crystals, everything is important!

Nice! In order to experience this you must have crystal affinity! (Oneness with them)
Old 17-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Nice! In order to experience this you must have crystal affinity! (Oneness with them)

Yes, I have a strong crystal affinity since my early age.

Thank you.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
Life on Earth begins in the evolution of the mineral kingdom. It then enters the vegetable kingdom, then the animal kingdom, then it is a divergence to either the human kingdom or the devic kingdom. The point I tried to make earlier - is that their form of life is primordial and evolutionarily primitive. There is life - yes but it is only the beginning stages of the monad.

I tend to agree with this as my first round on this particular planet (there have been others) was apparently as a giant rock formation.
However that could just be my route into the Earth plane specifically.

When I try to question Spirit about this evolution through the various terra based kingdoms to
bi-ped I get gibberish, well not gibberish, but I don't understand what I'm being told, so I presumes there is much we still don't understand about the Evolution of Consciousness still. I'm told there is 35% correctness in the Theory of Evolving through the various mineral/plant/ animal kingdoms before arriving at human.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
However if one leave the stone in the sunlight or heat, the opposing effect can occur.

This is probably true. I have not been using crystals at all however, and am instead going to use regular stones that were a gift from a family member, just rocks. One black in color and one white. Is anyone aware of how heat sunlight affects plain stones themselves? Is it the same with crystals and like things?

My dad had gotten some silicone from someone (which is an element, metallic one) and that had very adverse effects from heat which my father told me it would.

Seems to be very sensitive to heat that silicone, I think my father believes certain metals and stones have varying reactions to heat themselves as well.

Any thoughts on any of this from anyone here? Especially concerning, just the plainer stones?