Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Keeping crystals outside

I left some of my crystals outdoor, to be cleansed and charged by the moonlight. But, I didn't pay attention it was a very cold and windy night.

I woke up deprived of sensation and motion, benumbed and insensible - lesson learned.

Take good care of your crystals, everything is important!
Old 11-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Master
Hello Errol

If it helps,
I like to leave mine indoors on my window sill to recieve moon and sunlight and still have them near me. Thought I would throw the thought out there and let you do with that what you wish. :)

Blessings.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello Errol

If it helps,
I like to leave mine indoors on my window sill to recieve moon and sunlight and still have them near me. Thought I would throw the thought out there and let you do with that what you wish. :)

Blessings.

Hi SaturninePluto,

Usually, I leave mine indoors on window still, too. But the night sky was so clear and so seducing!
I wanted to share my experience with others, because in mineral kingdome everything matters.

Blessings.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Master
I always put my crystals outside too, on my table and never really had wind during the night time.

One day i was walking around outside during the day and oh my goodness one of my crystals was outside on the ground, a small one so the wind must of blown it off the table. It must of been in the sun for days but lucky it was a black crystal.

Being more careful myself.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Please stop.. it has nothing to do with you waking up feeling that way because you left them outside especially during the night (no sun to damage).

Because of such claims, other people don't take this crystal subject seriously. Think what you want and you can see my post as an opinion, but really now, just because you woke up feeling like **** is not connected with leaving them outside. For crystals, windy and cold is normal. They are hundreds of thousands of years or millions maybe, this is nothing for them, but good because they were outside and in good cleansing anyway.

Stop with 'i forgot to check my crystal today and I got aids, lesson learned' type of mentality. That is not how it works!
Old 13-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Please stop.. it has nothing to do with you waking up feeling that way because you left them outside especially during the night (no sun to damage).

Because of such claims, other people don't take this crystal subject seriously. Think what you want and you can see my post as an opinion, but really now, just because you woke up feeling like **** is not connected with leaving them outside. For crystals, windy and cold is normal. They are hundreds of thousands of years or millions maybe, this is nothing for them, but good because they were outside and in good cleansing anyway.

Stop with 'i forgot to check my crystal today and I got aids, lesson learned' type of mentality. That is not how it works!

It's my personal experience, and I expected it should actually come helpful instead of being a problem. Some things cannot be proven or disproven, especially if we talk about spirituality.

Yes, crystals go through different stages during formation, extreme pressure, extreme temperatures, vulcano activities...

But, when you take them from nature, they start to live new life, becasue we can make strong links with some of our crystals. I'm sure if something or somebody do something to your crystal, it can have some effects on you, too. It's still not fully explored, and we can't be 100% certain about how it works.

Blessings
Old 13-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Master
Sorry to say, but I fail to see the relevance... More likely you have been affected by something else to feel that way.
Maybe the fact that the full moon's energy had gone when you woke. I noticed a very clear difference in the buildup and after the full moon, almost within half hour after the moon had been full. In retrospect, I wasn't staring at the clock, trying to sense if I'd feel a change. But I did feel it. My mood dropped. I felt better before.
Maybe it was something else that caused you to feel that way. But leaving crystals out on a cold night in the wind?? Sorry...

Stones and crystals are impartial to heat or cold up to the point where they'd melt, turn into a different type of crystal due to intense heat, or crack / break by severe cold. They do not require to stay warm, nor does wind affect them, unless they're out in wind for yonks, which could cause erosion. But that takes forever, not the one night.

You can read too much in things, you know ...
Old 13-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Kind of agree with the last post... No mineral or crystal can "feel". They are all impartial and possess no intelligence at all; they are the most primitive form of "life" on Earth.

Moonlight is just reflected sunlight off its surface giving the impression that it glows. The Moon is always 'full' it can be no other way, it's just the shadow of Earth over it in orbit to make it appear as though it changes.

Moonlight and or Sunlight make no energetic difference to any mineral - except in the cases where the mineral is prone to the effects of ultraviolet light (such as Amethyst - most unwise to leave it in direct sunlight for a long period of time in weeks because it will fade eventually).

There is so much nonsense written and talked about in the field of crystals and especially crystal healing; it is small wonder that the world at large looks upon the subject with judgement.

If you believe something about a crystal - why do you do so? Where did you hear it / read it? How do you know what you heard or read is/was true?

Don't get me wrong - I do accept crystals have tremendous and valid energies that we can benefit from and I do understand crystal healing.
Old 13-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sorry to say, but I fail to see the relevance... More likely you have been affected by something else to feel that way.
Maybe the fact that the full moon's energy had gone when you woke. I noticed a very clear difference in the buildup and after the full moon, almost within half hour after the moon had been full. In retrospect, I wasn't staring at the clock, trying to sense if I'd feel a change. But I did feel it. My mood dropped. I felt better before.
Maybe it was something else that caused you to feel that way. But leaving crystals out on a cold night in the wind?? Sorry...

Stones and crystals are impartial to heat or cold up to the point where they'd melt, turn into a different type of crystal due to intense heat, or crack / break by severe cold. They do not require to stay warm, nor does wind affect them, unless they're out in wind for yonks, which could cause erosion. But that takes forever, not the one night.

You can read too much in things, you know ...

No need to be sorry, it all makes much sence to me.
Thank you!
Old 13-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
Kind of agree with the last post... No mineral or crystal can "feel". They are all impartial and possess no intelligence at all; they are the most primitive form of "life" on Earth.

Moonlight is just reflected sunlight off its surface giving the impression that it glows. The Moon is always 'full' it can be no other way, it's just the shadow of Earth over it in orbit to make it appear as though it changes.

Moonlight and or Sunlight make no energetic difference to any mineral - except in the cases where the mineral is prone to the effects of ultraviolet light (such as Amethyst - most unwise to leave it in direct sunlight for a long period of time in weeks because it will fade eventually).

There is so much nonsense written and talked about in the field of crystals and especially crystal healing; it is small wonder that the world at large looks upon the subject with judgement.

If you believe something about a crystal - why do you do so? Where did you hear it / read it? How do you know what you heard or read is/was true?

Don't get me wrong - I do accept crystals have tremendous and valid energies that we can benefit from and I do understand crystal healing.

Sure, crystals don't have nerves to feel temperature. And, they don't have intelligence. But, they are not primitive at all.
They have "pre-human" type of all creation force, which makes them so unique. They have the raw force, something primordial, a greater potential we humans don't understand consciously. Even we are far more advanced in inteligence, we are limited in other ways. We give them human characteristics so that we would be able to interact with them, but will never undrestand their totality.

When I say we give them human caracteristics, I mean, usually we connect color of the crystal with crystal's properties and human's chakras. But, the truth is that is not all.

Long time ago, when I was young and wanted to strengthen astral sight, I use to gaze at piece of clear quartz, try to pay attention on every single detail, how it looks, and afted 10 or 15 minutes of gazing, I closed my eyes and started reprodusing the image of the crystal in my mind. The next step was to expand the image of the crystal and to get inside, to see how it looks from the inside. The big crystal and small myself :)
After that, I wanted to see how my room looks like when I watch it while being inside the crystal. The next step was to put my crystal in a different room, and to take a look of that room, even I wasn't there. If I didn't have my crystal's support, I would never succeed.

Really great meditation for developing astral sences. But, I was young and full of "young man type" of enthusiasm. Now I find there are things far more important for me.

Blessings.

Last edited by Errol : 13-03-2017 at 08:50 PM.